Chaturbate cam models are currently being outperformed outclassed by "Hentai" (as they call them) virtual girls...

Chaturbate cam models are currently being outperformed outclassed by "Hentai" (as they call them) virtual girls, like ProjektMelody.

Perhaps the industry should create virtual customers to pay attention to them?

Attached: killing camming.png (1004x1200, 145K)

context

Attached: posting the classic that started it all.png (680x791, 590K)

if they're being outperformed by software maybe they shouldn't be in the cam game?

The problem is it isn't just software, but motion captured performances being rendered in real time, so still requires the same human input.

But they aren't as "naturally beautiful" as camgirls who work hard every day putting themselves out there.

They're also spreading F.U.D saying "how do you know it isn't a guy??"

I mean yeah the one puppeteering the strings so-to-speak could easily be a dude but if thats the argument and the output is a still a hot virtual chick fingering herself or whatever, how then is it any different from an animated movie?

Illegal? Ha ha. Bullshit.

Is this the argument about robots taking over jobs at McDonalds?

You haven't seen her. She sucks. Novelty wears off.

idk what chaturbate or virtual girls are but I fukcing love hentai

Wow I never knew that what I have always truly wanted to be is a Anime Girl sex puppeteer. This sounds like the career of a lifetime

"Work"

Ho's gonna ho

Heaven forbid Chaturbate whores be forced to go out and get actual jobs

when you hear her voice you realise its just some ugly old cunt in reality

If a dude is into hentai though he's probably going to watch hentai rather than a cam girl right? So it's a customer that you didn't have in the first place,. On top of that the pupeteer or mocap actor or whatever is still putting in the exact same amount of work as a real cam girl, if not more because (I'm assuming) they have created an oc to use, made its skeleton and rigged everything up and set up a studio and shit which actually requires some skill and knowledge. So what, exactly is the problem?

You're expecting women to have common sense and any life skills, that's the problem

Women are useless cunts, just ask yo mama

stay in school kids

By the way, the camgirl behind Melody is Mars Mayhem

I don't mind the voice, she sounds really sweet. But there are definitely betters cams on CB. But is so much fun seeing people lose their shit about this, and I gotta applaud melody for what she's doing.

I'm sure they say the same about chinless neck beard incels but neither of you really addressed my point.
You however did, so a cam girl is complaining that another cam girl is doing it better? Is that essentially the crack here? Because that is fucking absurd and I'm tempted to give that hentai chick money just out of principal. I don't even like hentai.

Hoes mad

Learn to code.

Elon Musk was right AI is our greatest threat and ally

Attached: 1570955638787.jpg (960x617, 113K)

Hoes are too retarded to learn anything. Scratch that, women in general are fucking useless whores

Attached: 1581351965649.png (720x559, 438K)

>Perhaps the industry should create virtual customers to pay attention to them?
kek

she can suck mine.

I like to think it'll keep camgirls on their toes. A lot of them really don't do much.