What's the worst thing you've done to a woman Cred Forums?

What's the worst thing you've done to a woman Cred Forums?

Attached: 1548967325611.jpg (2941x4032, 1.01M)

in most user's case, probably approach her

Assrape. OP's mother ended up actually enjoying it. Now there's a fucking line whenever I go to her house.

born a bastard son, her step husband a literal devil too all on her
pulled on mums cunt hair really hard when i came out of the womb
stole candy from her mothers day present
the anxiety made her obese and a candy addict
ate her birthday cake the night before her birthday too

Hacked her Instagram and posted her nudes and full id all over her profile

vapid stupid bitch on social media

did it wake her the fuck up?

was she at least fit?

owe you rent money?

all women hate men so i guess existing

Fucked a girl I knew my gf absolutely hated on our bed while she was in the ICU nearly dying from endocarditis.

It was revenge for her cheating on me, but I think I might have gone so far over the top as to have lost the high ground.

Oh also the girl I was cheating back on her with was desperate for oxy, I knew she wouldn't leave, so I forced her into no condom and creampie.

It was an interesting day.

fucked 3 different girls on mums bed xx

verbal contract concraception includes 4th trimesters c ya
literally like what are guys meant to do file it with their lawyers first? no verbal stands.

I have never noticed a woman's shoes. Not once.

was hoping for a totally gold thread, and then it just dies. sad

bump

Stripped naked and humiliated some women

I married her

voted for one

Blasted her pictures all over this site. That would probably be the worst.

I gave up her.

Attached: 1568683945891.jpg (894x894, 148K)

cucked her

That was pretty fucking hardcore man

Three of us were jumped outside of a bar in Denver by three guys and one girl. The easiest person to identify with everyone on the pavement was the girl so I gave her the greatest uppercut of my life and kicked the next guy in the face. Kept going until the cops broke us up as the girl lay sprawled on the sidewalk. She had my brother by the hair when I hit her.

I know how you feel user. I once let her down.

i bet you showed that bitch

Attached: 153454654.jpg (750x929, 57K)

stop crying. man up and suck some cock

Attached: 15346486.jpg (480x501, 41K)

gave her my heart and 2 kids

Married one

I would of been about 20, ex flatmate came around for new years. Used to be an whore when she was like 12 so when we went back to my room she kept calling me sir and master. After a bit of fucking started going at it doggy, ended up putting it in her ass and plowing that shit like the enegizer bunny. I pulled out to see shit all over my head. Decided to see how far she'd go so told her to lick me clean. Mfw she actually sucked it all off. Didnt end up cumming as I was all kinds of fucked up and wasnt sure if it turned me on or put me off but it was safe to say she didnt sleep in my bed after that.

Fucked my exgf's ass when she was passed out on methadone. I knew she was really out because I pinched and twisted her nipples as hard as I could. True story.

I made her fall in love with me.

>What's the worst thing you've done to a woman Cred Forums?

A chick I was dating once was convinced she was pregnant so I dropped some herbal shit in her wine that would induce menstruation.

BBQ with the neighbors. They brought their qt3.14 with them. Blown away by her pleated skirt. Ditched the gf for a moment. Grabbed cphone. Asked qt if she wanted to lok through my art portfolio. She said sure. Sit her down and place oversized portfolio in her lap. I squat in front of her and guide her through art. Cell phone pointed between her knees.
Afterwards, I realize she took the time to coordinate her heart shirt with her pink and white heart panties.
She's quite the fashionista for 12.

Catfished her and got a ton of nudes really easily. Hooked her in with my big dick and smarts to the point this slut was falling for me. Had her give me her address and ghosted her. She immediately suspected I was her ex lol

- gf of 11 yrs, cheated on her a lot, took the best years of her life.
- Fucked my friend's sister then told everyone how she took it in the ass and licked it clean after.
- This is kinda silly tbh but back in 8th grade during class made this girl laugh so hard the teacher sent her to the principal but the girl got all pissed off and started screaming, talking A LOT of shit. Changed schools and got into a bad crowd, basically downhill after that lol.
- This one time in high school a girl told me she was in love with me after I took her butt virginity and supposedly I just said "Cool, thanks". Don't remember exactly tbh though lol.

I shot a woman during the war, killing her instantly. While it was ultimately justified, it was still an unpleasant kill.

I'll never forget watching her drop like a melon, and I occasionally have recurring dreams about it.

Second to that i would say it was when I had sex with a girl's mother in high school because she was flirting with someone else.

Took her virginity. Emotionally distanced myself after four months of dating her. Watched her collapse like a dying star into despair and deep anxiety.

I stabbed my gf in sex when fucking her ass and I was about to cum.

Dumb bitch wanted to get back together after she stole $100 from my wallet and I caught her. Told her "ok, but I tie you up and no safe word and if you ask me to stop, we're done."

Trussed her up like a rotisserie chicken with nylon shell rappelling rope and two iron rods. Start working all my fingers into her cunt, then start slowly getting my whole hand in. We're out in the countryside so the screaming doesn't get out where anyone can hear. Kept asking her "you want me to fucking stop? Because if I stop your ass is gone." She would violently shake her head no. Get the whole hand in and a bit of my wrist, she's shaking like a shuttering cold Chihuahua. I then tell her "last chance to back out!!" The same panicked head shake, and she sobs out "please, whatever makes us right again." I clench my hand into a fist, she screams the most pained scream I'd heard up until then, the scream cut short for a bit as she vomited a little. I then pull her to the edge of the bed, and start lifting her up by her lightly bleeding cunt. She's screaming and gagging now. "You want me to stop?!?!" I shout at her, she keeps screaming "no"!!. I put her down on the floor, release my fist and pull out of her. She prolapses her vaginal walls a bit, but they suck back in after a bit. She then pisses herself. I left her in the piss for almost an hour. Cut her loose and made her clean up the mess.
The next day she gave me $200, and promised she'd steal from me again but always pay me double if I caught and punished her.
I miss that bitch sometimes. She was killed by a drunk driving Honduran wetback 3 years later.

Holy shit. Sorry for your loss man. That is quite a loss

Honestly? Posted her in the fb/if/VSCO threads without her consent.