What's it like having an asian gf or wife?

What's it like having an asian gf or wife?

Attached: 1566859087195.jpg (801x876, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/0mwHyZ3
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

asian girls thread

They only give a fuck about what you can offer them in terms of status, or finances. It's all about bragging rights with asian bitches.

like having a white one only they can't see as well

Kek

Attached: Asianthicc.jpg (1024x684, 112K)

asian girls = god

america ruined white woman

Like having any other girlfriend but they're Asian

I'd nutt in all of them and they know it.

So true. Every white woman that is over a 6 is so full of themselves and will cheat on you with Tyrone if you don't fuck her good enough.

They're pretty great but certainly not god. Can't agree with you more about white women.

You and I both

oofssquadXX

In my experience it's chad not tyrone.

It's fantastic. Always tastes good, and hungry for more an hour later.

Damn, I'm not sure I could come back after an hour.

Honestly OP having an Chinese or any other kind of wife is probably the same...the novelty of her being a foreigner gets tiring. Especially at night when you still have speak slower than usual or you have to listen to her talk on the phone with her sister in mandarin and after having kids it’s just routine

The one in the middle left with the acid washed jeans shorts is a chick named Anne Liu...she’s a slut from San Francisco State University this is one sFSU

It's not usually about novelty though, usually it's about looks/personality. You speaking from experience?

Not true I have have an asian wife she’s not like that at all

She homegrown or from Asia?

They can be controlling and have expectations of u always being at home there’s no boys nights it’s always couples

What's it like having a GF or wife?

Delusional

Attached: 63D27D0A-6E52-4FBF-BCAA-ACDC4571AE84.png (809x994, 92K)

Not my wife but a chink ho I fuck sometimes. Complains a lot tho

Attached: IMG-20190925-WA0020.jpg (1200x1600, 136K)

Absolutely delusional. It's literally the opposite.

I understand this is bait and you can get your ((you)), but in my experience this is backwards

complains about what? that you stole the last drumstick from the kfc bucket?

shut ur schizophrenic mouth whore

Pretty great, I love my chinese gf. I'll marry that chick one day.

Attached: minhubgyvtfcdr.jpg (854x960, 83K)

That ain't her.

Uh I live in Hongcouver I’m a filthy casual here
You fail cuz white girls like bantz
Asians expect more obident behaviour then charisma
Plus big asian circle that married in as well
Cities in overall ruin girls. You think u gonna find a good girl in a Bangkok bar like a sexpat
It’s cringe and they laugh at such white guys like that Dutch one at the airport

Attached: 6CA8D08E-A5B5-418E-BFAB-658D8C1B7DBF.jpg (493x222, 114K)

The sex is fire but the families can be annoying, depending on how old fashioned or cultural they are.

Learn to speak english Chang.

beyond matters at that point if u saw the shit that bitch wrote to me

others whatever. my mistakes are above their compromisation anyway. invincible. murder michael pine gap DCLXVI

The same as dating a white woman. They're just people.

That's true, I'm lucky mine's parents are 1st gen so they're all about assimilation and ra ra usa.

The fuck?

Attached: 503591475.jpg (474x589, 34K)

Lol Cumbrain yellow fever has ruined u
Koreans n Chinese here are super materialistic and cliquey now
Filipino n nammers are more ghetto but ain’t as demanding
Jap exchange students very shy awkward and talking to them to get their number u got to be ginger
There’s a lot of unsaid save face expectations that awkward whites fuck up n flame out with them
Getting a convo is slower and they are more subtle n polite with rejection if you’re awkward will be hard for u to see

But in a relationship it’s another game
Like talk to ur friends it’s literal grass is greener

Not worth the effort for autists

yeah no shit, I just used it as an image to contribute, you cro-magnon

This thread proves my point. All these threads created complaining about half breeds and white cuck betas interbreeding with niggers and chinks and here you have it. Tell your white faggot brothers to stop breeding half Asian abominations. You fucking weak faggots deserve to get beat down by niggers

Shame, you could learn a thing or two about running a civilization.

My wife is Korean. Brings home more money than i do. She actually gave me the go ahead to quit my job so i can study and find something that i actually like doing. What you describe is how women are like in general, especially western women because they have this unwarrented sense of entitlement.

How long together? You'd be surprised how many retards pretend some reverse image searched pic is their gf.

They don't cheat on you just because you don't fuck em good. They cheat for the fun, no thought process other than that.

Autism ruins civilization
Hitler was right

Year and a half so far, going strong. Kept the romance up and keep the relationship strong.

Attached: efrgthyjukiijuhygtf.jpg (759x1140, 454K)

All California Universities are infested with chinks. There's literally no escape.

Same as other girls except it’s harder to tell where they’re looking

Wow really westernized
Traditional Korean girls expect to bread win that’s it
Is she older then u this more established in her career

Congrats, how old you two? Is she a qt pie?

That's my thoughts exactly. A friend of mine married a korean and she's thinks it's a man's duty to support the family.

What the fuck is your primary language Farsi?

different user but my FOB korean ex was like this. Bread winner, social status, and it felt like she used the fact that I'm white as a social currency. Current gf is chinese and it's waaaaaay better with less pressure.

god, all of em are fat ugly abcs.

Thanks Cred Forumsro, yeah she's a cutie. I'm a foot taller than her so i can pick her up and spin her around, it's pretty adorable. Cute face, nice chest, kind of a flat butt, but that's the cost for a waifu. How about you? Do you have a waifu in your life?

Attached: flowers3.jpg (960x640, 50K)

Fuck I can smell the weak faggot on you from here.

Aww is she a cuddle bug?
>Do you have a waifu in your life?
I do! She's a bottom heavy Japanese qt I went to college with.

That wasn't very cash money of you

Attached: qfqrgqrfq223f2.jpg (1080x823, 149K)

Since she's so short she's always the little spoon. She absolutely cannot sleep unless we cuddle. RIP my arm in the morning though. Shit is numb. How about you and your girl? How long together?

Attached: wergwetgw5vvg.jpg (750x737, 51K)

This. Asian Americans tend to kinda be like that, but actual Chinese DESPISE the white left (baizuo) for being condescending arrogant neotenous self-righteous hypocrites.

Koreans manage to be more Christian than buddhist these days, and are super into trad marriage.

Materialistic isn't without a grain of truth. Asians are better marriage partners precisely because they care about practical things and not just stupid disney shit. But you don't need to be wealthy, just responsible and decent. Like it's hard to understate just how low the bar is set by asian men. If you don't beat her you're already in the top 50% of guys. If you don't cheat on her you're in the top 1%. If you're actually nice to her you're basically a goddamn fairy tale marriage prospect.

Korean wife, 10 years and 3 kids later. Had some ups and downs but prob 10x more stable than other couples I know. A couple wmaf we hang out with fight like every 10 seconds, she has to sleep over here due to "huge fight". But, whenever i see it she usually starts it. Kid age 8 is top of his class and I asked if he was shy talking to girls and he told me he did not care. 2 girls from k church like my son and the white girl from his class. Anyways, wife and I are pretty chill. Eat out kinda too often and take the kids to too many activities, we spoil the kids.. I went to say a chucky cheese 1 time a year and had a blast.. now my kids have been to dave and busters like 3 times this year w/ zoos and other educational activities. My wife is 30 but looks 18.. Sex drive just engaged.. She would want sex like 1 time every 2 weeks now its 3x a day some days. v game is tight and wet, and she finally is starting to shave down there...(why do asian women hate shaving or trimming??) Go to S Korea every year and get drunk with father in law who is hilarious. Going to Tokyo this summer, layover in HI and staying Korea for like 5 weeks. Near all my white girlfriends in the past cheated on me and are now 30+ with no kids and look busted. Me k wife pushed me to get better job and improve our life, now I own 400k condo in bay area with zero debt. I know this is all over the place.. I need to make a good copy past for when this topic comes up. Oh big downside is being stared at in Korea or USA rural areas. I shared this story on /ck/ but I cook at k church and being only round eye they act weird and say "thank you for helping" over and over and over while I am trying to do dishes for like 300 people lol. Kids are fluent in reading and speaking Korean. Daughter age 5 will prob be an 11/10 good looking woman, which terrifies me.

So cute, and yeah I know the feeling of the dead arm in the morning. She's a cuddler too. We've been together for three and I'm going to ask her to marry me soon.

>If you don't beat her you're already in the top 50% of guys. If you don't cheat on her you're in the top 1%. If you're actually nice to her you're basically a goddamn fairy tale marriage prospect.
Fucking A you have no idea how accurate this is. My wife didn't know that sexual pleasure went both ways. She felt like a slut for asking for sex. She's so fucking grateful for the littlest shit I do.

Dear God man why are you even here? You've won.

Hell yeah user! That's awesome. Do you have a ring in mind? If not, have any stood out to you? I'm thinking probably another year and a half/two years before I pop the question.

Attached: 34v3v335vghjnjtynhdrrthbt.jpg (960x720, 70K)

Why are you here? You're living it up lad

It was a lot fucking better than having a white wife. Please kill me

wife lets me go out w the boys, but I would not cheat if I walked in my hotel room and a 10/10 was spread eagle in front of me, also any alcohol, like just 1 beer and my sexdrive goes to zero. In korea I have been in very sticky situations involving horney 35+ korean or japanese women. I made it out alive, even with one trying to drag me into a taxi (friend pulled me away and yelled at her in korean) one rubbed her vagina on my leg (in skirt) while her husband was 5 feet away (awkward) hard to explain but was drinking/karaoke with K mafia dudes and they offered me this 10/10 girl for free I said no and she punched me. Last year tokyo middle aged lady lit my cig because I did not have lighter and told me she was away from husband on biz trip and asked if I wanted to go to her room for drinks.. whew lad.. anyways not bragging I am a 6/10 but good personality.. what I am getting at is Asian women DO have a huge fetish for white guys.. Never had any white/mexican girl hit on me like that.

Any nudes?

>Do you have a ring in mind?
I do, there's a silver garnet ring from Skyrim that she absolutely loves. I've been thinking of commissioning one from a jeweler. I think 3 years is a good solid number, so yeah probably a year and a half more.

Attached: ring.png (208x208, 77K)

Dear God man.

I love /k/ Cred Forums and /ck/ sometimes /fit/ been on Cred Forums since 2006 now age 36. Prob some of the funniest things I have read in my life have been on 4chins.. Cred Forums was always shit.

She likes vidya? That's a plus. I got my gf in to some computer games, mc and portal, and then boom, she always wants to play. That's awesome man, I'm glad you have something in mind. I might use a family ring that's been in my family for a little while, but I don't really think it "fits" her, y'know? She might think it's a little gaudy.

Attached: flowers1.jpg (960x640, 47K)

>Cred Forums was always shit.
Oh shit you really are an oldfag? Any advice for someone whose considering marriage?

She's not big on it, but she likes Skyrim and Minecraft. Family rings are nice but I think a personalized one can be even better. Do what you think will fit her best

Its aight

You said you met at school? How did that go?

Attached: fv45gb6hn7j8m.jpg (500x500, 56K)

US white women are fat, lazy, and entitled.

Make a pact with each other no matter how mad you are at each other and its 1000 percent her fault you, yes YOU appologise and tell her you love her.. We have had those almost 1 week not talking to each other and the argument was yes 90 percent her fault and 10 percent mine, I say I am sorry for x and usually she says sorry for the other 90 percent and then have wild sex. If she is very interested into designer anything I would also be careful. My wife wears used cloths and no make up. So maybe I just lucked out. W makeup she is a 7/10 without 9/10. I hate korean white face makeup. After ring on her finger, if she is gooey down there and you are having sex... fill her up, put a baby in her. She might freak out but then she will be with you forever. Have fun being stared at in the Asian market. Do dishes when inlaws come over it will scare mother in law.

This. Chinese wife begs me to retire even though I have a great job with more pay than her.

We had all four of our classes together our first semester at college. It started out just as a practicality but quickly turned into a friendship. Pretty soon we were heading out in groups together, playing board games, and hanging out. Finally worked up the nerve to ask her out and she got this enormous smile on her face.

Hell yeah man. I enjoy hearing cute shit like that. Not saying that life is better with a woman, but it does make things better and not necessarily more fun, but it's more fun. I enjoy travelling a lot, but sharing memories with another person and seeing their eyes light up feels uniquely special.

Attached: 9oi8ujyhgtf.jpg (750x905, 49K)

How old are you?

It can be better with the right women. Does your girl make your life better? It is kinda cute the more I think about it. I was just too scared to really appreciate it at the time.

My gf is from India and is very hairy. She doesn't like giving blow jobs and she is also very opinionated.

Asian girlfriends are not all they're cracked up to be.

Complains about what? That you keep breaking bones when she rides you cowboy style?

What do you expect, India is the butthole of asia

chinese pig

You know, I would say she does. She pushes me to reach higher when I would otherwise be comfortable. She provides insight, she teaches me, and I teach her. We learn from each other. When I have a bad day at work and dealt with fucked up shit, she's there with a cold drink and a pot of dumplings. When she has a bad day, I'm there to hear her, comfort her, and cook up a good steak.

It's all about taking the first step, because look at you now! You're glad you did.

Attached: 43w3bgbetbb.jpg (540x720, 44K)

what else did you expect from the asian niggers

I can guess your weight from this comment alone.

55. Been married 16 years. She lets me do whatever I want. When we met she earned more than me and owned her own house. Now I'm making most of the money.

Not him, but this. I have also won with Chinese wife. Though I live in rural america and the only looks I get are because my wife has no concept of censuring her swearing. Otherwise nobody gives a fuck. The Chinese might give a fuck but who cares what they think.

>Any advice for someone whose considering marriage?
The best partners pair off young and stay paired off. You find someone awesome, you don't let them go if you can help it, and a lot of the best marriage partners- the ones who are loyal and don't care to test drive as many different people as possible before committing- will disappear from the dating market pretty young.

I'm 6 years older than my wife, who married me at 19 (asians in general all marry pretty young. If they make it past 25 they're considered a "Christmas Cake" because nobody wants it after the 25th). My dad is 8 years older than my mom. You have an advantage as an older guy, but wait too long and you're out of range.

Next big advice: above all know your bottom line. Know exactly what the minimum criteria you're willin to spend the rest of your life with. It's a minimum if you'd rather be alone than not have that much. Then estimate how many women fit that criteria and what the most likely demographics are. I wanted a healthy, loyal (trad) and practical woman, and asians fit that bill very well. When you know a woman doesn't qualify, don't waste time dating her. And if you're into practical women like me, you can be completely transparent about this and it actually makes them feel better knowing they can reveal weird shit to you and it won't be a dealbreaker.

That sounds really good user. Solid relationship. Mine does something similar for me, when I'm really stressed out from work she puts my head in her lap and all the troubles just melt away. I am very glad I did! How'd you two meet?

lol how many hundreds of kilos can she deadlift

Damn you're by far the oldest Cred Forumsro I've ever talked to! How'd you get interested in Cred Forums?

>who married me at 19
Damn, smashing that teen wife pussy. Thanks for taking the time to give me the advice, I've been employing most of it tbh in my search.

Followed a pic link back to here from Daily Rotten (RIP) in 2009.

We met in school, same as you. Met at our work study job. We worked a lot together, shared good humor and interests, started hanging out more and more. One day I just told her I liked her, and boom, we naturally just started dating.
The head on the lap is a good way to get me to relax immediately. Especially if she starts rubbing my hair. Then I'm asleep, no matter what day I've had

Attached: rtgertgrtegw.jpg (544x739, 43K)

Lol eww. Why do you fuck this dude.

Haha sounds like we've got a pretty similar story.
>Then I'm asleep, no matter what day I've had
Kek I know the feeling, she's got such a soothing voice/presence. Plus she's got some thicc thighs

Used to date an Asian in HS. She’d suck my dick whenever I asked. Cleaned my house no issue. Had smooth ass skin and only aimed to please. Had daddy issues to so didn’t care I was a slacker.

The soothing voice man, gets me every time. She sings from time to time too, so she'll sing to me when I'm having a tough time. Any meals in particular that you're a fan of? When she cooks steamed buns I can't stop eating them. Those and dumplings.

Attached: 5wbe6olimkyfnjthd.jpg (492x793, 35K)

Not really into the asian food tbh. She's pretty americanized so we typically just cook western foods. She makes an amazing steak.

God damn right they can be, but it depends. Lemme get this out there: Filipina ladies are God's gift to any hard-working man. That doesn't mean abuse your influence over her though; treat her right and you will be set. Vietnamese girls will pout like children, but they also warm and caring like the Filipinos. But Chinese chicks? Don't get me wrong, there are many good ones out there, but not nearly as many as the crazy ones. Out of all the cultures I've experienced/encountered, nothing... and I mean NOTHING compares to the connivance and manipulation by Chinese women (men do it too, but I don't have any male Chinese friends). These bitches play the long game, and are willing to wait YEARS while they set up a trap, or just whittle away at your being before it crumbles.

And let's be clear: this is not an ethnic or purely biological issue. Rather, it's that much of Chinese social culture is rotten to the core because of factors stemming back over thousands of years.

Truth be told, it just depends on her family.

Need to make a rule excluding india from asia.. why do they not understand when people say asia they are talking about flips, china, jap and sk not india...

Butter, garlic, rosemary? That's the only way my man. I'm surprised, I went the opposite direction. I fuckin love asian food, especially when she cooks it

Attached: qwefqrq413223.png (845x960, 900K)

Ughh I um actually don't know lol. It was an old family recipe, I liked it and never questioned it lol. I'm super picky eater unfortunately.

Salt and black pepper is all you need for a great steak.

Awe that sucks. Fortunately for me and mine, neither of us are picky about our food. How about you and yours? What's some food you'll stay away from. I'm not a big fish person, but I do eat shell fish.

Attached: m76ii8t6mm68m.jpg (960x960, 74K)

My wife is chinese. Things worked out. Just had to show her I wouldn't take any shit. It was a few years before the battles ended. Don't date chinese chicks if you're weak and easily dominated.

"If it's been in the sea I don't eat it" is my motto. She'll eat anything, I'll try something but 9/10 I'll end up hating it. I hate being so picky.

>factors stemming back over thousands of years.
dead wrong there. It's due to factors stemming back precisely 70 years. Namely 12 million dead in WW2 and 50 million dead in the Mao famines.

My father in law said something to me that has always haunted me. He said it in Chinese, and I didn't know Chinese then but somehow I understood. "You don't get to judge me until you've lived in the jungle". You haven't seen the shit that man's seen. You haven't sold your parents as traitors for a bowl of rice. You haven't eaten every bug in the forest that to this day is silent, feeding your dog a diet of nothing but human shit, and then when there's nothing left you eat your shit eating dog too (but the dog was the last thing to go before the parents). You haven't had to rob and kill to survive.

There were honest people in China. They all died because they were unwilling to do what was necessary to survive. Because they trusted people. People who live with what they've done to this day.

China is absolutely a fucked up nightmare circus. It is literally mordor. For one- you need a visa and cannot simply walk into it. But mostly its a wasteland of toxic soil and darkened skies with an all seeing totalitarian eye, populated by vicious uncaring rude orcs who built an economy on the cruel reality human life is cheap.
And the reason Chinese people hate baizuo is because the whole world eagerly pays China to exist in this state, enables the CCP, and yet judges them for the filthy degenerates they know they are.

My wife is one of the most based 4channers you'll ever meet. Because her lineage has seen some fucking shit. And she has no patience for people's first world problems or nonsense. She loves rural America precisely because of all the ways it isn't China.

Do you guys live together, if so, how far in did you have that conversation and commit to it? If not, when?

Attached: rthdr6hdrnbdrbyn.jpg (960x960, 123K)

>China is absolutely a fucked up nightmare circus. It is literally mordor. For one- you need a visa and cannot simply walk into it. But mostly its a wasteland of toxic soil and darkened skies with an all seeing totalitarian eye, populated by vicious uncaring rude orcs who built an economy on the cruel reality human life is cheap.
Proof that communism works!

We do, but I would not recommend it. Just my personal beliefs since I feel it diminishes the joy of marriage. We're doing it mostly to save money.

What changes did you notice when you did? We're toying with the idea to save money and our jobs are stable in the area, plus we end up staying at each others' place more often than not.

Attached: srthsrthrtrsthrsthshrtrsthhrst.jpg (540x810, 36K)

Umm it's kinda hard to say without sounding like an ass but...space. It's a small apartment and when we're a little peeved or just want space we don't really have anywhere to go. I'd imagine that wouldn't be much of a problem in bigger house. Then again, our sex life has increased due to the same bed.
> plus we end up staying at each others' place more often than not.
Kek I remember that.

thread have been very informative and interesting too read. dont know if i have any questions but appreciated

What is your occupation?

I feel the space thing. I like having a place to go back to and just be me, but at the same time, I genuinely enjoy the feeling of sharing a space. Creating a space that's comfortable for the both of us is what I want. I can understand where you're coming from for sure. Does the feeling ever really wear off, or do you feel that it changes over time?

the irony is that now China is the most AnCap place in history. A corporation can pay taxes and the government basically just leaves them alone to run a company town however they like. Build their own roads, own power plant, own dormitories, own K-Uni schools, own hospitals and of course their own private security force. Rural-industrial China is literally shadowrun. The corporation tells you its illegal to not make breakfast for your grandparents, what color of curtains you're allowed to buy (to boost the stock of the dye factory, which the corporation is invested in), what kind of music you're allowed to listen to, what religions are permissible, and who you're going to marry. And if you don't like it, you'll get a visit from the private security force. And if you still don't like it, well then you'll be evicted off the private property of the corporation, since they own your dormitory, the roads, the power plant, the schools, the hospital, and the police.

The true redpill is that both systems are fucked and there is no escape from entropy. There will always be a king. And there will always be his slaves. But at least ancapistan sweatshop labor gets you food in exchange for complete obedience and submission.

Forgot to post my pic

Attached: oulyuiluyjtym.jpg (749x933, 56K)

Damn captchas lost a whole writeup by mistake.
>Does the feeling ever really wear off, or do you feel that it changes over time?
I'm not too sure, it's still kinda new 3+ months

The most important thing to consider: are you happy? Sexually, emotionally, financially, etc? Do you feel that she really elevates you?

Attached: Do you know.jpg (1080x719, 111K)

>are you happy?
yes and she does elevate me, and comforts me. My mom used to say that a wife's job is to be her husband's greatest cheerleader and biggest comforter and my gf...she's definitely that for me. She's not perfect but neither am I.
>Sexually
She got a booty and thighs. What more can I ask for?

Sounds like your mom had a good head on her shoulders with that piece of advice. We're the same way, we're not perfect by any means, but it does feel like we're perfect for each other. You have to feel the same way considering you're thinking about proposing.
>booty and thighs
That's what it's all about.
> tfw waifu has better tits than ass, but still drives me crazy

Attached: 3c333332qq23cccc.jpg (777x960, 74K)

I should think so, 30+ years of marriage with my dad. Yeah, and we've talked about marriage and we both agree that it's what we want. Hey boobs are fun too, mine doesn't have any unfortunately. Then again we can't have anything lol. A busty asian? That's one I haven't really seen.

Fed Police, just quit to do gi bill, been putting it off for years.

big if true, thought I would be the only pig on the board

>A busty asian? That's one I haven't really seen.
My chinese wife is 105lbs and rocking D-cups.

Nah not too busty, probably a good 32 or 34 C. Good fit for the hand. Not too big, not too small. Just wish the booty was a bit bigger. She is pretty weak, but we're working on her squatting with me in the gym. She can move the bar, now we're doing some training on getting weight on. She can run like a mother fucker though.

Attached: eed2124324r3cfdc.jpg (960x960, 117K)

No way! Pics? Are they natural??

Attached: shocked2b.jpg (736x1041, 70K)

wife was 19 when we married. FIL loves me, I thought it would be gruff asian dad thing but in his head he was like "free room and board in America later score!" We took him to injuin casino and we left him at like 9pm he said he would be out just a little longer.. I wake up 8am and he is not there panic and wake up wife.. she runs out door and finds him walking back to room.. he lost 2k bucks on slots... hmm why did they ban gambling in Korea?

>Good fit for the hand. Not too big, not too small.
That's the sweet spot IMO. That's nice that you guys are working out together, we mostly play tennis together to stay fit.
>She can run like a mother fucker though.
Kek does her boobies jiggle like crazy? Whenever mine puts on her tennis skirt it's super hard to concentrate lol

Worked at VA, so not that interesting. Helping disabled vets get to their apts.. Once a Korea War vet could not find parking and waved at me. I told him to park in the emergency vehicle spot and got him a wheel chair and wheeled him to his doctor.. did not think much of it until later got a email from director that dude said thank you to me and I was best officer... its the little things user.

Haha my in laws like me alot too but my mom absolutely LOVES my wife, she never got a daughter and dotes on her as if she was her daughter.

Heyyyy fellow tennis bro! Her and I play when we can. She can rock a sports bra, a sports top, and a skirt. She uses it against me when I have a rough day and she knows I just wanna shower and have a good fuck.
>do her boobs jiggle
Like I said, she puts on a sports bra, but you can catch some top jiggle when she goes for a hard serve or full extends.
Do you guys have any other hobbies together?

Attached: mjr7m7mrm.jpg (960x960, 67K)

ffs. Pics are over filesize limit and I'm too lazy to go convert them. But yes they're real. She's also got a thigh gap so wide she can put her ankles together and her legs don't touch at any point. Ridiculously wide hips. Her mom gave birth effortlessly in like 20 minutes I'm told. Yet her puss is still tighter than most girl's asses. Seriously it's like there's a tight rubber ring in there squeezing my shaft.

:( :( K waifu was C-D cup perfect tits, but 3 kids breastfeeding later now flat b cups... I am grateful she lost her asian unicorn tits to feed my beautiful children though. F in the chat....

Holy fucking shit user, she sounds INCREDIBLE. Sounds like she's begging to be breed.

Usually I just have people yelling at me for my supervisor or that I pulled them over for xyz. It's a good job and I love every day, but damn, sometimes I wish it would be a little more pleasant.

>that one pic of the pregnant chink
FILTHY
FUCKING
BREEDERS

Attached: 62432423333.jpg (399x388, 24K)

At inlaws and they treat me like king, MIL stocks fridge with beer, FIL takes me out, go bar hopping.. I leave Korea and wife calls and FIL is like "When is user coming back??" Miss K grandfather, he won Korean type medal of honor and was given a free tax free home for life. Served at his funeral where you DO NOT sleep for 3 days and I passed out white flowers to guests. +100 respect from K fam. I would help FIL put shoes on and buy him cigs and pour his friends drinks.

F for you friend, but solid W for a happy, nuclear family

Attached: 7i568im58mimm8.jpg (960x960, 60K)

Holy shit no way!
>but you can catch some top jiggle when she goes for a hard serve or full extends.
Hnngg I bet she looks amazing. I sometimes get a peak of her panties when she's up at the net. Her girlfriends always joke about her hips and thighs being sexy and she gets so embarrassed. We do game everyonce in a while but besides the tennis that's about it. We'll watch anime everyonce in a while.

YFW that same BMF who you have written 10 tickets for the same fucking thing tells you not to write her one because "Times be hard"

Yep married have 2 hapa kids

They served their purpose. F in the chat for the asian boobies

Attached: Big Boss.png (350x200, 89K)

I know.. but they were amazing... like almost hetai sculped with perfect nips.. now flat with wrinkles... Her butt is still 11/10 on the asian scale

I'm 31 and she's 33. She works in biomoleculer science.

Sounds like a great set of inlaws. I've known mine since middle school (we're high school sweethearts) and we get along great. My FIL love going to the range and we have similar politics so we rant and feed off each other lol

Same, one of our first hang outs pre dating was watching some. Is your gf shy? Mine is crazy shy with new people, and can take some time to warm up. Some people think she's stand offish, but she has a very warm heart that takes a little time to get comfortable with new people.

Attached: 1522960200051.jpg (1245x1080, 297K)

>Her butt is still 11/10 on the asian scale
Pics? Nice and firm or soft and jiggly?

>
second from the left would smash

What's your favorite? Mine's Steins;Gate
>Is your gf shy? Mine is crazy shy with new people
YES. To the point we're she'll kind of hide behind me. The way she's explained it is, she can deal with small house parties but if we're in a crowd or out and about with people she doesn't know she gets scared.

Attached: yande.re 252817 sample dress makise_kurisu okabe_rintarou pantyhose shiina_mayuri steins;gate.jpg (1174x1500, 462K)

Half Asian half whites are the master race. All the glory of bith Europe and Asia flow in their blood

>times be hard
Every fucking time.

>be me, patrolling my usual area
>pull over car with busted passenger headlight and two busted brake lights
>returns for fucking TEN tickets spanning SIX fucking months, the first of which I wrote her, all for the lights.
>"my baby daddy ain't pay my child support and i can't afford tah fix dis shiet"
>louis bag, iphone x, designer clothing, expensive well manicured nails
ISHYGDDT. I really fucking wish that I could impound cars for vehic maintenance, but the powers that be deemed it "bad for optics". Fuck modern day policing.

Wifey's got one in her belly

Attached: smugpepeultra.png (200x200, 53K)

POSTTTT

Ah shit man I don't know. I'm a sucker for the slice of life ones, when she's all about action. Anything from I Want to Eat Your Pancres to Toradora to Tsukigakieri, I love them all. My favorite would probably be Your Name.

>she'll hide behind me
Same. I am the social human shield in a big, crowded place. I've recently got her to be a bit more comfortable with small house parties, but anything bigger than that is a big NO for her. She gets scared.

Attached: drbue56n65.png (500x366, 249K)

wife after first child, wish I had more pics from before. Skype call so potato level pix. First near d cup, 1st child low c cup 2nd b cup 3rd low b cup.. My children were vampires.

Attached: pic.jpg (447x706, 51K)

fat and firm, no cellulite. Watched superbowl with shakira and other k wife was like damn she has a great ass and I thought that bitch is shit on my wife. I am an ass guy and for asian she is 11/10.

Check out Poem Girl (I forget the japanese name) it's about a mute girl named Nanako who communicates through poems. Kek mine just shuts down in crowds. She grabs my arm and it's cute but sometimes a little upsetting.

she really is. Smoking hod body, 10/10. Face is about 7/10. Personality is 11/10. Holy shit she's a riot. Like we went to Village Inn yesterday for free pie, and my friends and I were laughing so hard we couldn't drink our coffee because her tiny accented voice is going on a fucking tirade about how much she hates trans people, dropping f-bombs in public fully aware that nobody is actually going to confront the tiny asian girl. I've given up trying to stop her from being obnoxious (that's China for ya), but her feistiness isn't just adorable- it's comforting in a way that's hard to describe. Like she just has enough confidence that I know she fucking has my back as an equal and isn't just following my lead or expecting me to fight her battles for her. Maybe it's just my previous relationship, but it's hard to explain just how much of a relief that is.

Have you seen tenda spencer?

>going on a fucking tirade about how much she hates trans people, dropping f-bombs in public
Goddamn user put another ring on her.

Yikes that was one disgusting add, 40+ year old women shaking their asses on live tv. blahh.
> I am an ass guy and for asian she is 11/10.
Same with mine dude. Tiny waist, wide hips and soft squishy ass.

Not bad user, damn vampire children!

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for a new one to watch.

>She grabs my arm...sometimes a little upsetting
Same for me. I kind of want to go enjoy big crowds and large energy events, but I can't share that experience with her like I would want to. I kinda wish she wasn't like that, but if she was different, I don't think I would love her the same. She is my beautiful, adorable, shy little waifu, and I love her through and through.

What's your favorite food that you eat?

Attached: 1zscwervfwrgbrt.jpg (750x734, 59K)

Kinda unrelated to thread but me k wife and her Hong Kong friend and Flip friend were drinking and I can't remember what 100 percent we were talking about but different looking asians.... Flip was talking to HK girl and said oh yah their eyes are more "Chinky" and pulled her eyes to make them more asian.. The Chinese HK lady said oh yah and pulled her eyes... Me a white guy watching this unfold... lol.

Attached: lol.png (641x362, 127K)

Holy fuck

Attached: 0c8da7293c6b98f75b44b2069b7af81cfeefaded_hq.gif (498x278, 226K)

Oh I did that within 4 months of meeting her. Been married 5.5 years now. Frankly she just keeps getting better. Like when I first met her she hadn't been introduce to Cred Forums. Filthy fucking Chinese darkweb shit, sure (I mean, it's all basically darkweb because if you don't VPN in China you're getting a party van), but she didn't know much about American shit. And she's taken to America like white on rice.

Attached: 1362707764636.jpg (200x265, 6K)

I'd also recommend Kaguya Sama Love is War, literally had us doubling over with laughter.
>She is my beautiful, adorable, shy little waifu, and I love her through and through.
You should tell her that when you propose! Toss up between Pizza and Chicken wings.

Oh dear God what have you unleashed on us all! You've created the ultimate troll. How'd you guys meet?

Oh wow, it's a little too early to be thinking about what I'll say when I propose, but I am thinking about it. How do you think you'll propose?

>pizza and chicken wings
My fuckin man. Spicy?

Attached: fvbgnhmjnhbgtrev54.jpg (750x929, 66K)

Its alright. Really fun at first tons of sex. Then the crazy Asian eventually always comes out and boy did it come out. divorced.

>pic related

Attached: IMG-20181106-WA0001-1.jpg (965x1288, 137K)

imgur.com/0mwHyZ3

Ahh yeah that's true.
> How do you think you'll propose?
I want it to be quiet and personal, there's this really pretty vista out of the city and I think I'll take her there. She's said before she'll say no if I do it in a crowd. Dry actually not a big fan of sauces, weird huh?

nigga did you not SEE the crazy in those eyes? Come on buddy

10 yr k wife marriage here, ya do a good proposal.. I did "Well military says I have to leave, if I do I will fly back to marry you so we should just do this now" her "OK!"

Lol hey who am I to argue with 10 years! Did she move home with you or did you move there?

I'm thinking the same. Definitely a quiet place. I'm kind of toying with the idea of proposing when we take a trip to Japan we're planning in about a year (provided that the whole corona virus thing stabilizes travel). Definitely an intimate thing between us, or else she might not do well with the whole "all eyes on us" scenario.
>Dry
Hey man that's not really my thing, but you do you. I've had some DAMN fine dry rubs in my travels in Texas, so I won't discount it outright.

Attached: 1zzaqxxqeceffc.jpg (628x960, 50K)

Corona will be ancient history by December this year. Don't worry too much about it. Oh is she Japanese? Definitely check out Akihabra, the two of us got to stand by one of the buildings that was in Steins;Gate. I've just never been a fan of sauce yeah Texas meats are amazing.

OkCupid. Nothing interesting really. Except that our match percantage was technically like 64% or something. But she stood out because she was the only other girl besides myself who typed up an explanation for every answer, and her explanations basically 100% matched mine. She didn't live anywhere near me of course- I had no limits on my search location. But she was already in the states for college, so that helped.

Like her similarity to me is absolutely fucking insane. Part of it is male and female stereotypes are somewhat flipped in China. Men cry and are entitled and throw tantrums and coast by because society is rigged in their favor. Women are cast as emotionless engineers who are practical and get stuff done because Yin energy is cold, calculating, but constructive. Combine that with the fact she grew up basically a hillbilly and so did I and we're thick as thieves.

>is she Japanese
Nah she's Chinese, but she's been to Japan before actually to Akihabra! She's learned more Japanese since then (trilingual genius she is) and she really wants to take me there and show me everything. Do the whole yukata thing, the whole bit.

Texas meats are the fucking best! I loved everything there. But damn dude, the serving sizes are something truly to behold.

Attached: 3w5ytw45g4we45g.jpg (640x960, 50K)

Their pussies are sideways

We dated for like 2+ years and my mil time ran out in South Korea (chinhae small navy base close to busan). In HS she cheated on English tests thinking "when will I need to know English".. So spoke next to non when we met. Her friend was dating my friend and asked to join on date.. I said ok, just broke up so did not want to date.. Love at first sight. New nothing about asians other than Kimchi was Korean and japs had Samurai... I am horrible at romaticism.. But she agreed and we took a taxi up to seoul to get married at embassy. Taxi driver told her in Korean she was making a mistake and Americans were bad, also she went to palm reader type who told her she was in a relation ship which would end 1 year later... well 10+ years later. She is at ESL class as we speak.

Awww she sounds like a little genius qt. Does she have an accent or pretty natural sounding? Texas portions are a little intimidating lol

kek yea but she was a freak

I'm My proposal was driving down the interstate- I70 I think- when I just mentioned "you may as well introduce yourself as my fiance now" and she said "yeah, not like this isn't gonna happen."

I didn't realize until 2 weeks later that was technically our proposal. My mom thinks its trashy because she always thought I should do a grand romantic gesture. But my wife loves that story because it was so completely obvious to both of us we were meant to be together that it was literally never even in question.

>Taxi driver told her in Korean she was making a mistake and Americans were bad
Stupid moron, South Korea exists because of America. Wow how have you guys communicated around the language barrier??

Have had sex with white,mex and asian... mex was tightest but she was insane (not always bad way) K wife has nice clit, very tight as have to go slow at first followed by lots of cream.

Awe man you wouldn't believe. I thought I was at least a little smart, but she is a goddamn little genius. Uhhhh definitely an accent. Chinese first language, english second, japanese third. Definitely a learning curve she's on though, but it's coming along well. She's a quick learner for sure. How about yours?

When I went to Texas and I saw their portions, the whole obesity thing just kinda made sense.

Attached: 3w5t6ye7iurilkj.jpg (629x947, 59K)

Is that titty fat or arm pit fat? I can't tell.

I don't think quantum computing could figure that out. The technology just isn't there.

wifes voice is cute until full blown asian shrill screetch.. will melt paint off walls i tell you hwat. Also she has her K girl party at my house and they drink like 10 bottles of Soju... walls are shaking at how loud they laugh or yell... Imagine "Hajima!" but so high and loud with a vibrado.... everry day.....

They cheat. Any white guy that look slightly light chris Evan's offers her dick. She will take it.

I exclusively date Asian, but maaaaaan are they liars. Ether cuck up or shut up.

Damn know you really need to watch Steins;Gate one of the characters is nicknamed "Pervert Genius Girl" lol. Mine's born and raised here so no accent. Can only speak english sadly. Oh yeah, the obesity thing is bad over there. Then again I was in Houston and I've heard that it's better outside of the city.

Lived in China and dated a Chinese girl while there who was from the countryside in Hunan. She was super cute, cooked like a champ, and had a great sense of humor, but sex was pretty shit. I think unless you're from a relatively metropolitan area in Asia, it's really possible to never be exposed to sexual material.

Do they fuck latinos

those koreans can pack away fucking soju. First time drinking with a group of my korean buddies it was fucking insane. At the end of the night the hotpot and kareoke table was a littered with loads of empties.

is that oh my girl?

I dunno, just one of my asian qt folder that I use to bump threads when I'm posting a lot.

I speak ok Korean.. enough get beers and taxi or order food. Taxi guy was talking to her in Korean while I was near asleep she told me when we got out of car mad... My Grandmas two brothers killed 1000 chinese for Korea, one killed himself due to nightmares of the chosin... He told my grandma (his sister) "there were so many bodies and they kept coming".. So when I see a Korean retard hate on Americans I get a little pissed off.. and Every American base in Korea= that cities economy.. SO if you closed the base the whole city would die. We pay billions to korea for the privilege of dying for them in wwIII. SK mil is not that bad but against NK and China there will be 100k deaths in the first 20 min.

Its called the Soju Shuffle when you say "I am fine, gotta go to bathroom" and face plant on the ground. Me and my Korean bus owner drank with a young couple that would come by our restaurant often.. 14 bottle soju later for 4 people.. I am near alcoholic but prob most hung over in my life.

>You really need to watch Steins;Gate
When you're on a chicken bender grab yourself some chicken tenders! Way ahead of ya man, I loved S;G.
Sometimes I would say it's easier to have an English waifu because sometimes the language is a barrier, especially with the more obscure English colloquialisms.
What do you think is the best aspect of her? Has it always been this way?

Attached: b5r6bh45b6hb6.jpg (640x960, 56K)

inspirational and frightening is this thread

>most hungover in my life
The day after drinking with those dudes I swear I could feel my liver and my bones felt like they were shaking. Then we all got together and went out for this really hot soup they all called "hangover soup" and it made me feel so much fucking better. Those koreans got this whole drinking thing down to a science. My korean ex drank like a tank too. She was fun

Korean, maybe jaw surgery and def nose... If you go Korea find a girl who speaks no english and does not wear make up. Do cheesy "do you know the time?" she acts confused.. "oh sorry My Korean err hangukmar is nappayo" giggle giggle get phone number.. She looks like the girl the Korean mafia guy tried to let me sleep with tho... Lol was doing karaoke (norebang) with k boss and he was invited to mafia guys karaoke.. we went.. and they kept wanting me to sing english songs (have ok voice) guy passes me mike and missing pinky finger lol hahahah. John Denvers country roads was way better by me that time lol.

My wife hated America because of A: you have to drive everywhere and B: city closes at like 9pm. In korea at any slightly big city there is music, laughter and singing until 2-5am. Always people happy walking down sidewalks. Here in Norcal its needles and hobo shit.

this. would hit it without pulling out

COUNTRYYY ROOOOOADSSSSS.
Good shit man. Hey I gotta hit the hay, I got shift in a few hours. If you're ever lurking in an asian thread or a police thread, I'll be the guy bumping with the pics I used today.

Be good Cred Forumsro, I wish you much luck and even more happiness with your waifu. I hope you have a long and happy life together. Always be safe and keep her close to your heart. Thanks for a great night of conversation and advice. I really appreciate it friend.

Attached: cacawecaec.jpg (750x819, 70K)

What about SEA/Japanese/Koreans? Are Indonesians and Malay girls asian?

I lurk b sometimes... but if see a thread ill post.. ill say k wife cal vet here.. lol night dude.

Is it wrong if i can only get hard with asian girls?

help me not be a disappointment to my gf

I was never into asian women before my wife.. now only asian women turn me on.. and as I stated above mid aged asian women are my poison.. have been in sticky situations but did not cheat on my wife.. age 35-50 asian women want my d tho so It can be hard... advice is dont to bar hoping w asian friends in asia.. you will be the white devil magnet to these extremely horny succubus's. I have never... ever been hit on so hard but these slightly drunk women... to many stories...

Be aryan white male.. Not even joking but those blah blah blah?? guy='yes" memes are true Asian woman is frail she loves the strong man thing.. for no reason pick her up and manhandle her like she is nothing.. it will make her wet.

even when she is sucking in her gut it doesnt do much

you should be ashamed of yourself user.

I have a Japanese wife. I feel like it’s exactly what you’d expect, and not at all what you’d expect.

>Met her in college at a tutoring session
> i’d just come from the gym and she offered me her chair because i looked tired
>gave me a shoulder rub too
>she’s really kind, soft spoken, and supporting
>fast forward and we’re graduated and married
>her family loves me. dad says im handsome all the time, mom just takes care of me like a son.
>we never fight
>she basically said getting her way if it makes me unhappy isnt worth it
>shes a little delicate, and cries when she feels like she’s failed at being a good wife.
>i asked her not to bug me while i worked from home because she was poking me wanting attention.
>i didnt snap or yell, i just said don’t bug me while i work. she got all withdrawn and depressed all day until i gave her a long hug.
>bakes and cooks for me
>runs me baths and washes me

honestly it still makes me a little uncomfortable because i know roasties would think im some misogynistic pig. ive never asked her to do anything for me. she has a good job and is in no way submissive to me other than by choice. she basically said why wouldnt she want to take care of her husband. and i felt like an idiot that i even had to question why shes so good to me.

i dont know how american women could ever compete honestly.

>oh, and shes basically ready for sex any time.
>i’m usually the one who’s tired and says no.
>she usually wakes me with an HJ or BJ
>she stuggles a little to be sexy, but she’s very good at acting cute and wears frilly underwear.

i hear japanese girls can be crazy so YMMV but honestly i lucked out

kinda same, wife and I never fight, takes care of kids, inlaws love me..

Asia is the most populated place on earth and people in the same countries there don't even agree on shit, so I think the answer to this whole thread is "it really depends". From a purely visual point of view, being married to an Asian woman is fun but you start to see white women as "exotic" after years of not fucking them, that's about the only thing I have to offer from my own experience.