Just found out in the last 2 hours that my girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me with some guy in her work place...

Just found out in the last 2 hours that my girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me with some guy in her work place , someone i know (apparently) randamly messaged me on a empty facebook profile with more than enough proof , screenshots of messages , suductive images of her that I've never seen before that were recent , wearing fucking jewerly that i bought her.

We live together and she will be getting up for work early so i wont be seeing her until later tomorrow night , i have bought her a valentines card and present which i planned on giving it to her when we are both home from work.

Going to rip her Valentines Card up and make my own by printing all the pictures she been sending to this guy. fuck women.

Attached: Teagan H 1.jpg (720x720, 30K)

Attached: Teagan H 4.jpg (584x373, 48K)

Attached: Teagan H 2.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Attached: Teagan H 12.jpg (640x759, 118K)

Attached: Teagan H 26.jpg (1136x640, 168K)

Attached: Teagan H 10.jpg (640x1136, 105K)

Attached: Teagan H 33.jpg (640x1136, 200K)

Attached: Teagan H 31.jpg (640x1136, 170K)

What you should do after work is this. Meet her outside your house and tell her you have a surprise. Blindfold her and sit her down in front of your computer and have all the evidence pulled up. Then take off the blindfold and watch the shock on her face when she realizes what's going on.

Was thinking of that but i need a way to display all the pictures in one viewing , shes a stuborn cunt , i would show her one image and she would just get up and leave.

Then when she starts to stammer a response slap her as hard as you can across the mouth and when she falls get on top of her and go balls deep in her ass. Really make it rough for her so you tear her hole up. I'd rip her nipple piercing out with your teeth for good measure too.

Print them all out and tape them to the wall.

that sucks man, it's gonna hurt like hell now, but in time you'll get over it, don't give up on women, you'll find someone who isn't an asshole and who's much better for you and it'll all be worth it!

Tell her you want to tie up for a kinky Valentine's day.
I
Then live stream the removal of the blindfold and her reaction to seeing the pictures.

Better yet, fuck her hard before removing blindfold.

Call into work tomorrow, go grab a rental storage unit pay for a month and proceed to fill all her shit it. Meanwhile start expressing your rage , setting up for revenge. Get all the nudes on social media so that when you break up everybody around you at least gets why. Get all liquored up before you meet her and just had her a card that has the rental keys with location and let the social media blow up

Found her pictures online. Go larp somewhere else

do this and make a sextape :) and fuck her in the ass(with consent) :)

Work on your skillset, buy decent clothes, work-out hard.

Gain success then get a black GF with a big fro and big ass start dabbing back on these people.

It's time the pendulum swings the other way.

My gf of almost 4 years did some shit like that to me and caught chlamydia, but I didnt have it, that's how I found out, so the next day after work I never came home, I went home with a bitch from work and fucked for hours. Never went back, I had nothing of value for her to keep so fuck it

Kill her and livestream it

What’s her kik

I think you know what must be done

Attached: BF21C667-6FD7-4547-9E66-B72A1426325B.jpg (931x524, 67K)

This.

You came on those toes didn’t you

Update us tomorrow

NONE OF THIS IS REAL. Just another larper

The real hero