Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Attached: 1570870203243.webm (590x392, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SGVaaI2
youtube.com/watch?v=wstIBq2H0z8
imgur.com/0mwHyZ3
coconuts.co/bangkok/news/gamer-shoots-himself-after-challenged-cop-dad/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqf8jID9TsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1572364030660.webm (570x388, 1.55M)

Attached: 1572444580784.webm (472x470, 1.18M)

Attached: 1572511246560.webm (336x592, 755K)

Attached: 1573065357423.webm (696x392, 1.27M)

Attached: 1574314128313.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Attached: 1574424368215.webm (384x480, 1.3M)

Attached: 1574467181110.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Is he wearing sandwich gloves?

Attached: strike.webm (800x450, 265K)

Attached: 1574737278515.webm (528x392, 1.3M)

Attached: 1575134313240.webm (222x364, 761K)

Holy shit, is this what rage looks like?

Attached: 1575612238110.webm (360x640, 1.71M)

video with sound?

Attached: 1579902902653.webm (608x352, 810K)

Attached: 1577658033385.webm (352x640, 683K)

Nigs need to be in cages

Niggers are so fuckin stupid

Attached: 1581634525386.jpg (720x960, 111K)

this one never gets old.

>strike.webm
That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

PM'd you the link :)

Thanks fag

#frangry

Dunno what led up to this but that dude had the right idea tbh. He has no idea what she's going to do to his woman

context?

omg is she ok?

>video with sound?
Fuck you.

Attached: Scrollex Headbanger Stage Fail - Copy.webm (1280x720, 769K)

Kids that kill themselves never do

Attached: 1576480718610.webm (270x480, 206K)

I know the story. The two niggers ordered a bunch of fried chicken from this family own place and couldn't pay the entire bill. Without reasoning they beat the mom who's inside and beat the 16 year old daughter outside.

Attached: 1576838653277.webm (226x392, 416K)

Attached: 1577330651073.webm (222x364, 1.55M)

Attached: 1577780730240.webm (700x392, 1.02M)

sadly, no she wasn't. bad reaction to nerve gas.

Attached: deadbody.gif (245x150, 1.17M)

Why the fuck would you want to hear these apes fight?

thoughts and prayers

The nerve gas meme is for electricity because it's invisible. You millennials ruin everything.

>Dunno what led up to this
Cold chicken led up to that. Here's the damage to the girl, the female nigger did the damage to the mom.

Attached: shiner.jpg (634x348, 52K)

Husband in Mexico stabbed his 25 year old wife, the removed her organs and put them in plastic grocery bags along with pieces of her flesh and disposed of them in random locations on the streets. Said voices told him to but later said she was planning on divorce or cheating

I want to know what she said to make him so angry

Mexican guy killed his gf and made tacos out of her. Fact

That's a she?

lol

Are you retarded?

lol concealed carry here try me niggers

The guy sitting?

fucking niggers man..hate them all..

You're still getting sucker punched, though?

It's for anytime some newfag asks for sauce, faggot.

Who are the bigger niggers?
The niggers or the idiots recording?

the mere fact that hes carrying means that he is already on alert. it’s sometimes an anxious, shitty existence...but no one gets the drop on you.

Of course niggers resort to sucker punches like a bitch

She's holding a toddler, for fuck's sake.

Attached: frowningsanders.jpg (512x329, 34K)

The idiots recording.
They're holding vertically like degenerates instead of horizontal like evolved people.

The way he wiggles his legs when hes down. Like a child!

but he got laid right after that unlike that white cunt bitch boy

maybe, he just came out from back

Attached: africa_Burger.webm (500x889, 1.87M)

mate stormed at those niggers like he would in okinawa lmao, sucks he fell on his ass

Attached: 1572507702650.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Attached: london_Bread.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Attached: enrichment_in_supermarket.webm (660x462, 815K)

Attached: schooldiversity.webm (390x364, 1.87M)

Attached: I_love_my_job.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

just fucking kill him - but hey thinking about niggers like this help my workouts a lot when i imagine caving in their skulls

Around blacks, never relax

Attached: beatenstrangledgurl.jpg (650x576, 86K)

Nigs gunna nog...

Man, I hate this one :\

Attached: whiteguy_enriched.webm (208x320, 1.92M)

And they say niggers are humans

Threads like these are why I joined the KKK

Based

I have had enough white people. That's why I'm mostly fucking Asians these days

Attached: BerlinNowAndThen.jpg (793x960, 161K)

Shes going to be fine annon, she just needs to walk it off.

Happen in Mexico a few days ago, she was 25 years old and was dating a 40 years old man, apparently he got drunk and they start an argument, and he stab her and slaughter her to flush the prices to the toilet, unfortunately was too much to be flush so he grab the guts and prices of flesh and throw it a few blocks outside the house were the murder take place, by the way all this was infront of his 14 years old autistic son (she wasn't the mother) at the end he give up to the police, there's a video of the interrogation, also someone leak the pictures and theres a manhunt to get who ever did it

bangerang?

dont spread lies motherfucker.
plastic bags are banned in mexico
also he stated "devil got into me" wich is a figure of speech for being enraged, he was told by her wife to stop drinking.
argument ensued and according to a video of him taken by a police officer is where he states she told him "im going to kill you" and stabbed him twice so then he stabbed her in return and then butchered her body and used walmart green bags to drop the entrails on the street and the skin on a sewer, then for whaterver reason called her exwife and told her what he did, exwife then called the popo on him.
dude is a civil enngineer, 46yo.

cia is love

Justifiable homicide.
That's a thing. Right?

Why? It's hilariously confusing.

Attached: 1581466262461.webm (480x480, 1.93M)

faggot, they werent dating, they were married..get your shit together

Niggers be chimping

Lol fucking rek'd

No, according to your government's laws imposed upon you.
You may only by self defense, and even then they might shove you in jail, especially if you kill a protected/privileged entity.

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (696x604, 128K)

thats a machete and he swung at him twice, how did he not get cut ??

in another aspect

Attached: germanyfallen.jpg (666x1024, 130K)

Why even bother arguing with niggers, it's like arguing with a chimp because they think like animals.

Attached: nowparis.jpg (1024x442, 99K)

he got caught, hes in jail for many years lol why do dindu nuffins never think about consequences ?

theres no "manhunt" to catch the one who leaked the pictures, dont lie motherfucker
and he did not give up to police, as i said exwife sen police his way after he fessed up to her
youre right about the autistic son

Fuck off, gatekeeper. Your dad sucks cocks thanks to nerve gas.

Niggers are cowards

hahahahah fuck white people

Attached: Bangarang Rufio Hook Faggot.jpg (400x240, 67K)

teenagers are already edgy as fuck, Edge to the extreme in their prime and this moron of a father just hands him the golden ticket to edgelord euphoria. DUMB FUCK JUICE

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

At this point calling niggers chimps is an insult to chimps. Natural monkeys dont attack people on a whim and currently are in the stone age. Niggers, however, are uncivilized leeches that attack everything in sight.

when your parents try to call your bluff but they just made it that much easier

their prefrontal cortex is vastly inferior to that of the non-subhuman races like
Whites and East Asians.

Where did all the nerve gas come from

What happened here?
Kid shoots himself, did he shoot dad too?

Attached: pizza.webm (868x426, 1.96M)

He lived, but the driver....holyshit

Attached: NIGGERS.webm (1020x730, 1.6M)

Dad and kid arguing, dad says something like "you might as well shoot me" and puts the gun on the counter, kid shoots himself, dad smacks kid thinking the kid shot at him, cue interpretive dance.

No hesitation

>dont spread lies motherfucker.
>plastic bags are banned in mexico
>also he stated "devil got into me" wich is a figure of speech for being enraged, he was told by her wife to stop drinking.
>argument ensued and according to a video of him taken by a police officer is where he states she told him "im going to kill you" and stabbed him twice so then he stabbed her in return and then butchered her body and used walmart green bags to drop the entrails on the street and the skin on a sewer, then for whaterver reason called her exwife and told her what he did, exwife then called the popo on him.
>dude is a civil enngineer, 46yo

>Don't spread lies motherfucker
>mexico doesn't give a shit about the environment
>also he stated "holy freeholaye" which is a nigger of speech for being broke
>argument ensued and according to a video taken by a Motorola e615 buy a neighbor, he was told by his wife to get a job and proceeded to hand him applications.
>in return he stabbed her and butchered her body and used Dora the Explorer backpacks to deliver organs to the black market and entrails to fast food locations.
>Then he called his 13 yr old side piece and told her but she called the police because he was a peso short on childsupport.
>Dude was a dinosaur. 80m years.

So the weird legs in the air was him like grieving or something?

Yes. He shot himself in the head, then his dad.

I wish that was the mypillow guy

Attached: 1581344638223.jpg (1261x1920, 777K)

I meant was it post death spasm or something because dad falls all weird and mom runs over and grabs gun

It would be pretty cool if none of us noticed that after all these years, but probably not and you should quit while your ahead and lurk more faggot

>mostly fucking Asians these days
Wear protection. And by "protection" I mean a surgical mask.

I never see videos of white doing half the shit niggers do, Fuck niggers.

Asian cockroach dance, mom does it first then the dad.
They believe it can turn back time...

Can you imagine how confusing the world must be to a dindu? Just that sheer low level IQ must make the entirety of existence just... Just baffling.

I like how niggers like these get away with this stuff everywhere

Imagine apologising for niggers.

Fuck niggers, it's like having an African village in the middle of a civilized city, they just don't fucking belong here. Look at how they act in their own country. Their stupid and violent and act like the fucking savages they are. And they won't go back to Africa because there's no white man to support them, the other niggers won't give them welfare and food stamps so they stay here and leech off society.

Fucking discount ice cube looking nigger.

Shocking. I expected better out of Boost Mobile customers.

Niggers always go for the sucker punch. Honorless subhumans.

White power

Hope he enjoyed his one way ticket back to Somolia.

Getting sucker punched is your fault for letting someone get within arm's reach of you

So stroytime I'm from bumfuck idaho right, not many niggers about and the ones that are are pretty chill. Never understood the nigger hate on this board. Went to fucking NYC for the first time two weeks ago, I get it. City niggers are literal chimpanzees man. Saw a pair of sheboons having a genuine fistfight over a fucking subway sandwich.

Niggers all need to go to Hell and suck the Devils cock.

niggers always come in packs

Aww cute young chimps

Like, he's a fuckin old man. Just say ok boomer and move on.

That gave a me a giggle m8

Greetings newfriend welcome to Cred Forums

to each their own

I heard the black chick got off relatively easy with something like a couple months, but the black dude ended up getting years for punching the kid.

Shut the fuck up cuck.

see

Worst thing America ever did was bring blacks here, let alone free them.

Nerve gas is for literally fucking anything you closet jiggaboo.

It was a tranny. The dude was probably fucked in the ass as a kid or something and took it out on the tranny. There's no rage on that level unless you were molested or something.

If you ever move to a new city and want to know where to move.
Just avoid anywhere that's within walking distance of a boost mobile

Sheboons don't understand things like compassion or empathy

Maybe it was a tranny and the nigger is based?

It's a checkers the fuck do you expect.

Great, another nigs gonna nog thread

It's type 0 aggression. Rage would be more primal.
youtube.com/watch?v=wstIBq2H0z8

Attached: Atomic Bomb.webm (1280x720, 895K)

Essentially this.
The father complains to his kid that he's growing up to become worthless because all he does is play video games and watch videos.
His dad says something along the lines of, "If you're going to be worthless, then go ahead and shoot me in the stomach(you can see him lift his shirt and expose his belly).
The kid clearly tired of his dad's likely constant bitching and moaning decided to just end it all. He's probably the kind of dad who constantly compares the kid to more successful/promising kids his age.
You can tell a lot about how that shitty father raised his kid by how his first instinct of his son doing something was to slap him on the head.
A little additional information. The father was a part time cop, which was why he owned a gun.

Nobody says that.

t. nigger

... Said the white troll

Dat nigga ded

Attached: 1578047728264.png (429x410, 12K)

Anyone got a news article related to this?

explanation?

From what I heard, he called his ex-wife to about it, where she called 911 (or w.e. the fuck the Mexican version is)
He probably didn't have the balls to call the cops himself/turn himself in, so he used his ex-wife as a proxy to get the police to come get him.

Imagine being this hungry for pasta.

See

Watching these old chinks watch their senior go all to fuck...

buh ha ha ha ha...you fucked yourself chinks

Push a young nigga too far..you get to live the final years of ya life in a nursing home

I bet they killed a female kid to get the son that offed himself.

Attached: 1581623728138.png (499x500, 274K)

They especially don't value children either.
These kind of hood rats have moms who were hood rats themselves, but tyrone nutted inside them, then skipped out on co-parenting.
The "mothers" end up resenting their kids, and these kids then grow up thinking other kids are unloved and worthless like they were/are
It's actually tragic how it's an endless cycle

story?

Nah. More likely an incel who hates women.
Probably especially teenaged girls because that's where all his rejection came from.

allahu ackbar

but hey he drove that northrop-grumman stock a little higher, glad he gave his life so corporate america can thrive

Fuck up cunt, this is Cred Forums that shit is allowed here

Fucking niggers are the problem

you wont do shit white bitch cept watch your women get fucked

this, and kikes

From the googling I did, he got 3 years back in 2014

de fuk

note how that skinny chimp goes after a woman and not someone who might fuck him up

lol yeah. The report I saw said he weight only 101 pounds

>>mexico doesn't give a shit about the environment
That's a lie you dumbfuck, are you american or you live in a village that you hate in mexico?

so they care more about the environment than the cartel beheading/dismembering anyone they want?

imgur.com/0mwHyZ3

I'm Mexican, fuck you

holy fuck this is literally chimp behavior

>Only carrying one item
>Eyes every customer he passes
>Niggers don't play baseball
I think the average person should have guessed

Serves people right for eating at checkers.

Post proof

All i hear is mimimimi...
Pretend that dead is something mysterious. You are free to pretend that no terrible things are going to happen in the world, but don't cry if you ever witness when it happens to you. Shit just happens, cope with it or howl around, nobody cares.
And quite apart from that, most of it is stupidity anyway, or in short -evolution.
If you can't figure it out, then get the hell out of here you fucking fagot

theyre not banned fucking retard i actually live here

this thread is full of fucking reposts

it always is

Attached: waffle iron.webm (450x338, 1.28M)

Attached: 1579820994325.webm (640x480, 1.29M)

Attached: chinaonechildpolicy.webm (720x404, 679K)

It doesn't work that way with black ppl.

Attached: 1575777018857.webm (640x360, 899K)

notice one thing in common with 90% of these... there all fucking niggers

that looks like it hurt a little

WHAT IN THE CHRISTING FUCK?

yeah, i don't feel sorry for the dad at all. He's probably been verbally abusive to the kid his entire life. doesn't try relating to the kid. Just talks lots of shit, etc. I totally get this situation. 100% relate. If my mom hadn't been there for me, standing up for me to my tyrant dad when I was growing up, I probably would've an heroed it too.

Perfect technique

The man asked for a sandwich THREE times.

Actually the low IQ relieves them of the burden of intellectual thought.

Looks like he was fueling his boat, and somehow it ignited.

checkd

Nerve gas

>Well done Agent 47. Now head to the exit.

dang nigga as a colored person this is way to fucked up.

My god, look at this fucking baboon.
Jesus this board, now I really hate niggers.

it was a trap , nigger doesnt like traps

ok boomer

new cunt i hate you

>TIL Okinawa had niggers

I guarantee that this was a distraction for one of them to steal something.

>LOOK AT HIS FACE NOW

My all time favorite

I wish that was me

he rolled an evasion 10

It could easily be.

I'm too much of a pussy.

>not useful to the world
Listen, buddy, this one in particular is very useful.
Knowing the possibile dangers helps avoid them in the future.
>strike
First, never go towards a moving train.
>possible suicide
Second, get away from people running towards a moving train.
>man walking parallel to tracks at station
Be aware of your surroundings. Don't be on your phone or reading a book/newspaper/magazine. Look for potential hazards. Look for a possible place to ditch if someone gets knocked in your direction.
>sitting down
If you were the guy on the bench, you could prevent injury just by lifting you legs up and onto the bench. Yeah, you'd get blood on you, but at least you wouldn't get your legs broken.
>safety rules written in blood
To any HSE supervisor, these aren't rekt clips, they are teaching opportunities.

Then you don't really wish it was you after all.

This thread is just drama and nigger hating, wtf happened to good ol' rekt

Someone clearly has an agenda lol

Why dont whites fight back?

Ha the chimps never change

Why didn't the shop owners try to stop this nigger?

beaner here, this is the truth

Did he get prescribed the wrong glasses?

>"Perhaps they are wondering why you would bother shooting a nigger before throwing him off a pier to drown."

>white people
>Pasquale
Pasta nigger killed by regular niggers...I don't give a fuck.

I wish I wasn't too much of a pussy

BTFO

Any more?

All i've got is low level shit like this

Attached: 1475499818095.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

Nerve gas

Why are the chocolate people like this

God I would love to get knocked the fuck out by her

Attached: booty_brothas_got_caught.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

Attached: natural20.webm (296x400, 1.09M)

nerve gas for electricity. eternal bleeding for injuries

Someone hasn't had enough english

he lets him fuck him and then beats him.. why

Cuz I ain't no fag nigga!

Has to be Florida

boomer mad
big karen energy user.
why so angry?
it's just a video

Chimpin ain't easy yo

My father is the exact same. Instead of suicide I'm making all my insecurities known publicly. My entire family is now eyeballed. I couldn't care less. The constant screaming and the lack of help drove me mad years ago. Never thanked, never acknowledged for supporting faults he made in the moment, just utterly dominated in all domains. I'm gonna off myself eventually in a spectacular way eventually. You anons might even hear about it. I'm 24 now, undereducated, injured, in constant pain, rumors are swirling about because of wild shit I said, soon to be living out my car and on the streets.

I will be lucky to hit 25.

Attached: 1581322328420.png (1192x830, 228K)

Holy shit, I was just telling my friends about how I couldn't find this one. Remembering to save this time.

Attached: steeerike.gif (452x335, 1.77M)

The People's Republic of China has one of the strictest gun control regulations in the world. Generally, private citizens are not allowed to possess firearms.
Not China.

nogging again?

Emo depressed teen. Dad says 'do it faggot', calling his bluff, and offers him a gun. Kid goes all in. Parents experience trolls remorse.

That's not nice

This is it isn't it? When the shit skins establish the chain of command over the nuclear weapons it's all over for humanity isn't it?

Elon is right trying to escape to Mars asap. The South African knows what is coming. He even said this cycle in the virtual simulation isn't advantageous for our survival.

Attached: 1576427738547.jpg (693x800, 103K)

Damn, that sucks.
My parents were supportive, but had similar condescending tendencies, especially in public around their friends.
It ended quickly once I had the balls to air their dirty laundry in front of them.
Mostly my dad's alcoholism and gambling addiction

Agenda?
You make it sound like someone faked the videos, if you don't want to confirm the stereotype then don't do exactly what is being shown on the videos.
Your people are doing this to themselves.

Fucking how.

Niggers

>agenda
oooh such a scary word

That person on the left sparked something on purpose.

Trips of, yes it is.

this is why slavery should be legal, fuck niggers. Can't wait to shoot a sub-human like you someday

Kek, copy-pasta is a newfag detector, it just detected everyone who posted here before me.

Attached: ILoveCopyPastaBecauseItsANewfagDetector.jpg (750x600, 91K)

Bad edge alignment.

>>strike.webm
>That's it.
>I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Did he pay for the sandwich three times?
He looks like he ate the sandwich more than three times.

You nailed it
coconuts.co/bangkok/news/gamer-shoots-himself-after-challenged-cop-dad/

Fighting back is racist desu

That's good to know, I'm supporting people like you. Fuck niggers

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqf8jID9TsE

If you're doing God's work and are proud of it, then why is everyone wearing a mask?

Thailand.

Post Gore!!

Have you ever been suckerpunched?

A blow to the head out of nowhere and you can't react to it quickly. Your body doesn't know what's just happened. Your vision goes and all you see is white light.

Before you've even got yourself together and figured out what's going on, the chimps have run away.

Only fucking cowards suckerpunch - which is why it's the go to for niggers and antifa.

what's wrong with hating niggers? They're sub-human

Attached: Selfie.png (446x542, 411K)

Niggers =/= black people

Not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black.

>in convenience store
>aisle is literally arms length across max minus shoulder widths
so you never go to shop

the balls on that guy not backing down or panicking at some nigger with a machete coming at him

Yeah the public shaming I went through was endless. I couldn't have any normal friends around because my father bullied me and talk down about my looks and calling me stupid without a care in the world who was listening. Highschool was my breaking point when my grandmother (the only person I loved in this wretched world) died.

I'm now essential a hermit and they only social connection I have left I is through anonymous online friends. The bullying is so bad (worsened by my father and his side of the family) I can't go to any "family events" without being constantly putdown and stepped on relentlessly. I'm all the way down now and I see the bottom...

Feels really bad man.

Attached: 1544220701834.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

In all my years...

Fucking hell. In one move that whole kids family was wiped out. Damn. Once 6, now 1.

check them trips

same thing will happen if you will show banana to a monkey.

A phone video of a phone video... I chuckled. heh

LMAO Dumb neanderthals

what a bad fucking start to this thread

Attached: sheboon.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

fckn motorcycle asshole just standing there

when yo girl want the D

Attached: nigger.webm (320x568, 1.46M)

Look at these monkies go!

Attached: Fight club.webm (200x400, 1.92M)

british are the most fucked up system of government in the world. police and citizens are cowards.

fuck paris and all it's people. big time cowards.

When I got jumped by niggers it was exactly this. Some kid in my school I didn't even know set this gang of teenagers on me. Think it was jealousy because I usually got picked up in my parents' fancy car and other kids gave me a lot of shit for it. The first hit blinded me and then they did their flailing of their arms for the following punches while I was on the ground. A nigress kicked me in the face.

I was completely blind and was sort of aware of all these blows. I didn't feel any pain because of the shock of it. When I managed to stand back up they all ran away. My friends who I was with were bigger pussies though. After the first punch they ran like fuck and left me.

That's how you KNOW it's niggers

enjoy

Attached: 2343344523232.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

How niggers download videos.

>mom would be sad

Attached: 1434280800629.jpg (440x300, 35K)

Should've killed his mother first.

was suppose to be his turn, but he hesitate.

Ok faggot

Tripanon speaks the truth. Here is evidence of a non-black being a nigger

Biggest dumb ass Mexican that I have ever seen.

Ok faggot

very nice trips

practice self defense and pick them one at time. i did the same thing. i twisted each of their arms till it gets dislocated. then some few smacks on their faces.

Real life isn't an action movie where the baddies slowly walk towards you menacingly, giving you loads of time to react before they come at you one by one.

Stop playing out this fantasy and get yourself a fucking gun.

Imagine being so weak all you think about is how a gun is your only chance at being tough. Your entire identity is "me carry gun"

Shut up you dumb monkey fuck

Attached: 2 4 1.webm (854x480, 1.93M)

Attached: When your IQ too high.webm (465x570, 318K)

Attached: I want a divorce.webm (380x290, 1.91M)

Attached: Customers rights.webm (640x480, 976K)

Attached: Racist Whitoids future.webm (480x320, 1.08M)

imagine getting jumped by 8 people at once and losing because you weren't prepared to arm wrestle them all to death one at a time. kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1580974617827.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Attached: Vroom Vroom.webm (400x400, 1.98M)

Fucking nice.

around whites nothings alright

Attached: Mayothug put down.webm (638x360, 524K)

Attached: Paperwork.webm (270x480, 1.29M)

Attached: Double concusion.webm (960x540, 1.65M)

>covering the lens with your finger at the exact wrong moment
why is literally everyone on the planet so fucking stupid

Attached: mayo thug.webm (640x360, 574K)

Superior Court Judge Robert Guy sentenced Nathaniel Eric Smith, 45, to eight years in prison and seven years’ probation for cruelty to children, District Attorney Jackie Johnson said.

Guy sentenced Latasha Denise Smith, 28, to two years in prison and eight years’ probation for aggravated battery, Johnson said.

Guy also ordered the Smiths to pay $4,000 restitution and banished them from Appling and Jeff Davis counties, she said.

Attached: Bridge dive.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

Attached: kek.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

Never trust filthy Neanderniggers

>blacks ordered to pay whites reparations

Opposite day!

Attached: Final Defecation.webm (640x352, 690K)

Attached: bikers.webm (720x716, 1.22M)

russians, the white niggers

Attached: Poo Party.webm (640x480, 1.99M)

Attached: Bertha.webm (640x640, 655K)

Attached: when you file a false rape report.webm (540x960, 1.16M)

Wtf I love fatties now???

Baltimore trash

Attached: mayonig gets popped.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

Edomites are like snakes.

>mayonig

You sure? Looks like a plain ol' nignog to me.

He turns into another guy lel

Attached: just to make sure.gif (275x208, 1.43M)

"FLAME ON" he shouts as he dives, not realizing this is the real world and not a comic book origin story.