Where do you fap user?

where do you fap user?
i wanna fap but im scared that my parents will find the cum and get in trouble so where do i cum is the bed safe?

Attached: Spider man.jpg (349x233, 13K)

Go to the bathroom and pull a roll of toilet paper..... sit it on the floor....

Do it in the shower then nigga

in a ziplock bag

Beat your meat in the bathroom with the fan on and fire your nut right in the toilet bowl like God intended.

Attached: C83ED56C-EF29-4F5A-B2A0-24FDC6150851.png (1080x1080, 288K)

In your hand then wash hands in sink. Perfect crime.

Attached: 49qfr4nz1wt01.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Mods please evict this retard

In the shower you can even put your finger in your ass ;3

stuff one of these with toilet paper to close off one side and just nut in it when your gonna bust

Attached: -empty-toilet-paper-roll.jpg (1300x866, 71K)

Caution, slippery when wet.

You do that user?

Do you not have a sister? OK, a brother then?

Don’t cum down drains. If you do it regularly for long enough, eventually enough of your rotting solidifying cum will cause a blockage. The plumber who has to fix it going to know exactly what it is, and he would be doing a disservice to his customer if he didn’t tell them how to avoid the same problem in the future.

The only surefire way to dispose of it without being caught is to eat it, like a navy seal who can’t afford to be tracked while behind enemy lines

Why

Best reason to start doing your own laundry.
You look like you're taking more responsibility, you learn how to actually do your own laundry, you fap wherever and whenever you want.

what if the smell stays in the shower?

Just answer the fucking question

Wtf are you retarded nigga?

That's why you eat it instead, you fucking retard

I put my finger in my ass everywhere I masturbate.

Fucking lol

This. Happened to me a few years ago, luckily the plumber came while no-one else was home

this is the best strategy ever for me
>sit in bed
>pull covers over crotch
rub cock against inside of pants while tugging the blanket over it gently

I would recommend soft pants for this because jeans will scrape your dick to shreds, but don't get me wrong, it works. no one can tell, ive been able to masturbate like this even with my entire family in the same room. It's undetectable.

I just want to mention that if you have a nice backyard a good jerk al fresco can be refreshing and you can shoot your load anywhere.

But where do you cum user?

Load it in ur sister?

Shampoo that shit down nigga

LOLZ

Swallow it

In a large jar with a plastic pony inside it. Do this every day and report back here December 25th.

Cum directly into the drain. It won't.

I always come in the dishwasher - also known as the wife.

Don't listen to this retarded clogger. You have to eat it user