The is an advice thread for all the single guys on here...

The is an advice thread for all the single guys on here, because tomorrow is Valentine's day and a lot of you are probably going to be very depressed tomorrow

As a non-chad who has banged more women than I can count, you would be wise to head my advice if you want some puss.

1. Stop playing video games. 95% of chicks do not give a shit about your WOW character. If video games are your life, how will you connect with someone? Instead of video games, go to youtube for 30 minutes every day and watch some tutorials instead. Learn to bake bread. Learn a song on guitar. Learn a new language. Build something with a hammer.

2. Join a hiking group. Hiking groups are filled with single women. Even if you can't land a date with someone in the group, you'll get in better shape and you can take some good pics for a dating profile

3. Do not go out to the bars or the clubs by yourself and expect to get laid. Imagine how fucking creepy you look. Go with friends. The more the merrier. Learn a 3 corny jokes. Laugh and have fun. It outs the chicks at ease that you aren't a serial killer.

4. Make platonic female friends. Do not try to sleep with them. They will always try to set you up with their single friends.

5. If you're going the Tinder route to try and meet chicks, be prepared for a ton of rejection. For every ten thoughtful or funny messages I send, I get maybe 2 responses if I'm lucky. You usually have to cast a lot of nets to catch a fish on Tinder.

Attached: aid206036-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Your-Dog-Step-5-Version-4.jpg (728x546, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SGVaaI2
voca.ro/4KqdKMMb2Ze
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heed not head

>I apologize for the spelling errors. New keyboard.

6.Join Wag and start walking dogs. Chicks will stop in their tracks to pet a cute dog and the dog park is a good place to meet bitches

Femanon here...lets see if you're right...

>Stop playing video games. 95% of chicks do not give a shit about your WOW character. If video games are your life, how will you connect with someone? Instead of video games, go to youtube for 30 minutes every day and watch some tutorials instead. Learn to bake bread. Learn a song on guitar. Learn a new language. Build something with a hammer.

Granted I'm not a gamer (I was when I was a kid though) I dont give a shit about my husband playing video games. Granted he doesnt make it his life. But I just play on my phone for the few hours he sits and plays.
If he liked different games I'd be down to join him even.

>Join a hiking group. Hiking groups are filled with single women. Even if you can't land a date with someone in the group, you'll get in better shape and you can take some good pics for a dating profile

Hiking is fucking lame. I dont wanna be outdoors with all those bugs and the sun beating down on my weak ass skin. But that's just me.

>Do not go out to the bars or the clubs by yourself and expect to get laid. Imagine how fucking creepy you look. Go with friends. The more the merrier. Learn a 3 corny jokes. Laugh and have fun. It outs the chicks at ease that you aren't a serial killer.

I agree with this mostly. I think you can go to a quiet bar by yourself but those loud dancey places probably arent a good idea

>Make platonic female friends. Do not try to sleep with them. They will always try to set you up with their single friends.
Again, mostly agree. It's always better to have a trusted person back up how good if a guy you are. But I say just make friends with everyone period. Guys can introduce you to single female friends or family members

>If you're going the Tinder route to try and meet chicks, be prepared for a ton of rejection. For every ten thoughtful or funny messages I send, I get maybe 2 responses if I'm lucky. You usually have to cast a lot of nets to catch a fish on Tinder
Cont...

For that last one.
I personally dont believe in online dating. You will ALWAYS be judged on your looks before they even decide to see if you got a good personality.
If you're ugly or even mediocre you'll probably be ignored.
Only way to make that personality shine above your looks is in person

ITT virgin cuck gives very generic advice that isn't meant for everyone while generalizing the ever loving shit out of females.

TOGTFO
You know the rules

Do not under any circumstance take responsibility for a living creatures life just to get laid. You fucking psycho

Nah I'm good

Fuck off!
Do it, op! Just don't forget about the dog. Treat it well. Like a best friend.

Mods please ban this fucking prude

This my students is a single womens opinion and does not reflect the mindset of everywomen on this earth. Femannon here i love gamer guys, i love to go hiking and i play guitar. I would love to have a kawaii bf to share valtines day with. I feel soo lonely cause i am soo socially awkward. :)

Attached: 37c74640a3cd5c78f8b0813445f07de7.jpg (1000x1050, 103K)

That's not how it works retard

Tits or gtfo

You dont want to see my tits :O im too shy to show them. I dont have very big ones..

You here that? That's the sound of Cred Forums getting a raging erection

It's the fucking rules

I'm pretty sure you're a dude but in case your not just ask a dude out.

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

They're not real rules retard

>I dont have very big ones..
You say that like it's a problem...

What's your favorite game?

>stop playing vidya

Meh

You just lost.

Candy crush

imgur.com/SGVaaI2

I like pubg, and I play fortnight. I would like to ask a guy out but im embarrassed cause i have small boobs, my butt isnt very big and i wear glasses cause im blind without them :c

Show tits or gtfo

Attached: 39AC92A7-D343-491F-8E29-A0BE8BB35189.jpg (1080x1618, 220K)

Nah I'm good

Personality trumps looks unless you're absolutely hideous. How's your acne?

Attached: 508F8A68-4CE9-49D8-ACF6-BE9C6DF45F11.jpg (259x194, 11K)

you'll be fine. best wishes

fatty

Stop larping faggot

Nope I'm pretty average.
Dont even know how body weight comes into consideration here lol

I'm not but if you want to believe that then ok?

Retarded. Lmao hey dude join a hiking group if you want some puss. Jesus Christ shoot me.

Your platonic female friends do not try to set you up with their single friends. Maybe for every 1 that does, 3 don't. They have to be convinced you are at least high value enough for their friend... lol think of your audience you fucking idiot. I am pretty sure half the problem user has is that they can't even fucking befriend a female let alone bang them, holy shit you are a complete niggerbrain I am not even going to read anymore

Bailey?

Nope.
I'm just a girl from los angeles. Though my name does start with B

you can kys faggot

Oh shit you're super close to me.

Attached: 1566872331221.jpg (399x400, 22K)

how do you deal with the horde of homeless people in LA? I went to Cali with some friends last summer and god fucking damn LA is a shit hole. Makes San Diego look normal.

>Letting some culturally imposed greeting card cuckoldry ruin my regular Friday.

LOL, OP, how shallow are you, exactly?

Suppose you are a woman who never ate pussy, can you give reliable and general knowledge on how to eat a pussy to perfection? No. Because even though you got a pussy you never been down there multiple times to the point you unconsciously make correlations between traits of the women and how they likes
to be eaten, you have never knew what is like to adapt to response on the go, you can't possibly know how to Pace pussy eating with your erection to make sex a logical, story-like structure, for Christ sakes you have never made another woman orgasm. Even of you could tell how a man can eat YOU out to perfection, which you can't - sex based on mindless commands is assisted masturbation, which is boring (not to be confused with domination) - that would still be a mere single point on the graph that couldn't possibly outline a trend.

Same thing goes for picking women up. Unless you're lesbian your insight is worth less than an incel's insight, because incels at least to their reading. Not even interested in your boobs. Just GTFO.

jesus christ look at these losers in this thread obsess over the 1 alleged female poster... no fucking wonder none of you fucks can get laid

Bridget

>All guys like big tits.

And this is why women are so fucked up, they think all guys want the same thing, like freaking cookie cutters.

Small world user!

Well I dont go out much so they dont bother me much. It's annoying at work when they walk in and bug customers though...but it's fun getting to kick them out

you are clearly doing very well by posting on a chinese image board at 11 at night.

Didnt read you're fucking novel but anyway. Even though I never ate pussy I actually GARUNTEE I would do it amazingly. No doubt about that lol

The first point is bad advice. Women like to see passion in people, even if its for a hobby like gaming. Just know how and when to dial it back. Which is likely a lot considering were on Cred Forums.

Nope but you got the 2nd letter right now lol

Indeed it is, darn now I wish I could actually meet you. Either way hope you find a bf

give us some kicking homeless people out stories

/this

I think I'll stick to video games

Brandy

Brother?

You're mixing me up with the awkward femanon.
I'm married lol

They typically go out without much fight honestly (so far)
I did have one start yelling at me because I told him to get out after he came into my old subway job and started getting soda from the fountain but he was letting it overfill and spill everywhere and make a mess so I got tired of him filling up a full cup for a straight 2 minutes and I came to him telling him to gtfo.

Instantly flipped his shit and started talking about how he was in the way and how this is america and all that crazy vet BS and was calling me a bitch and some other crazy shit. I had a broom with me because I was sweeping but I remember being ready to bop him with it lol

I just kept saying "idgaf get out" and he had a temper tantrum and fucked up all the stuff near the fountain before leaving

Wait a minute...married in los angeles...are you vchan??

Attached: tenor (3) (1).gif (220x220, 290K)

there are 4 million people in LA you fucking retard inbreed

Oh holy shit how you doing! How's the baby?

He was right though user!
I am vchan. I dunno if theres a lot of married femanons from los angeles on here so maybe it wasnt a hard guess.

Lol hes going. Good so far..baking pretty well and has a healthy heartbeat. I'm still not at the viability point so I feel like I still gotta worry everyday if I dont feel him moving lol

voca.ro/4KqdKMMb2Ze

Aww glad to hear, belly pic or ultrasound? Obviously you don't have to or anything.
>I'm still not at the viability point so I feel like I still gotta worry everyday if I dont feel him moving lol
Don't worry too much, relax your body knows what it's doing

I wish there were guys like you by me ^_^, i live in Colorado springs through. Maybe we can play fortnight together and smoke weed :o

Kek damn what a shot in the dark. Glad to hear everything's good

Haha my husband tells me to relax a lot but I've always been a high anxiety person. I love this baby so much so I feel like I need him to move all the time to keep me calm...even though I know he sleeps for about 16 hours a day lol

And I have my most recent profile ultrasound in the car and my husband is using it at the moment but so I only got a pic of his big ol peepee lol

Attached: 20200128-150119_Gallery.jpg (1069x1373, 856K)

Haha well it just shows you pay attention to detail.
I'd be suprsied if there was another married femanon from LA lol

Awwww congratulations! Trust me, he'll move. My wife couldn't get any sleep during the last three months of her pregnancy.

Well I'm getting close to six months and so far I've been sleeping pretty decently

But I have been starting to get some sharp ass gas pains that could legit make you feel like you just got stabbed in the side lol

Haha I think it means I spend wayy too much time on this site and need to get out more.

I play vidya, hate people, dont know how to do anything, cant dance, and so on. I just spend that 30 minutes doing push ups and leg lifts. I lie and get by with looks.

tl;dr
I just don't give a fuck about women
2D is where it's at

Attached: Balalaika knock.gif (500x281, 636K)

Oh wow you're getting up there to the point nothings fitting anymore? You having any trouble keeping food down? Ahh gassy preggos, something I don't miss about my wife being preggo.

So when do i rape them?

I felt like my clothes started to get snug like 2 months ago but that could have been gas too. I felt like from early on I've been getting pretty bad bloating and gas and some days my stomach looks huge and other days it hardly looks like anything lol its fucking weird

And I wish the gas would come out in farts or burps so far it just seems to come and go mysteriously

discord?

Ouch sounds like you've got it pretty bad, can you take anti-gas pills or will that effect the pregnancy? Sometimes with first pregnancies you don't get big at all and it depends on body type as well. My wife would literally fart everywhere lol.