Drawthread Deetz Drop Off

Drawthread Deetz Drop Off
>Drawfags leave your info here so others can follow/add

Attached: 1567399518429.png (900x1000, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/g/QMi1dnPYlz
artstation.com/artwork/RYZWXW
youtu.be/3spnGnavWFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: artworks-000543152424-h9ivpn-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

@joe_draws_stuff

Attached: Note_2020-02-01_001.jpg (1236x1648, 432K)

DRAWFAGS

Joe draw stuff

sup

Draw me a comfy bed

mmm nah. Fuck off.

requesting a draw of this wolf boy

Attached: fur trash.png (466x742, 12K)

That's not a bed

Attached: 1578772534136.jpg (205x250, 9K)

@Mobilekun1

Attached: shantaedance.png (1783x1469, 1.5M)

lovely, taking reqs?

Not at the moment, just looking for other drawfreinds to follow. I might drop by tomorrow or the weekend. My job has Monday off.

can you follow me? kek
>bed

Attached: Note_2020-02-14_001.jpg (1648x1054, 456K)

Fuck off

Thank you

Huzzah!! A man of quality!

Attached: 20200214_001324.jpg (448x521, 179K)

>wolf
thx 4 the follow

Attached: Note_2020-02-14_002.jpg (943x1648, 228K)

what do you use to draw? Also thanks for the delivery I like your artsyle

Requesting the female busty feral dolphin on a dude's cock in the Cowgirl position.

Attached: 35df2d5f25b0a09df3e55648aa2f84ed.png (1500x1200, 720K)

pencil and pen
I use an app to turn digital (low editing power, very good with details)

hmm very nice indeed, app name?

Fuck off

Carbo
also my style is more like:

Attached: Note_2020-01-22_001.jpg (1240x1436, 504K)

requesting a draw of her sitting on user's face, bonus point's if it is from user's pov

Attached: 1581642813153.jpg (1182x1920, 428K)

Fuck off

Please draw a pregnant girl Fry aftersex scene

Attached: PreggoFry.jpg (1920x2848, 949K)

nah dude, not feeling this one

Draw doomer girl calling the police

Attached: 20200213_213321.jpg (606x418, 61K)

instagram: deathbydaydreams.

Attached: received_335203763781753.jpg (1932x2576, 224K)

Hows everyone's night so far?

Attached: Screenshot_20200214-004020_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.5M)

Fuck off

Fuck off

going absolutely awful

brain hurty
wonder what kinda weaponized autism fuels you
i kinda want a sample

Attached: 9.png (351x302, 31K)

Fuck off

Requesting Daria getting spitroasted. As in the sex position not her getting cooked.

Attached: daria solo.jpg (2104x1300, 567K)

>here
shit, yours?

Attached: Note_2020-02-14_003.jpg (1240x1552, 722K)

Fuck off

Yeah that is mine. Why do you ask?

i meant, my night is shit
wbu?

k im done coming here

Bye

There have been better nights, you remind me of someone I know
You will be back

Attached: 05670DEC-71A9-4343-B71A-DCBFDEC86D4F.jpg (472x480, 42K)

Fuck off

Sorry, I'm high as hell rn. And my night is long so far...why is your night shit?

I absolutely love this adorable boi!

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1694411122.jpg (1440x1465, 172K)

Requesting Charles Darwin powering up to battle the bird back to extinction.

Attached: 1580020427011.jpg (423x767, 50K)

Omg!! You made her so adorable! And that would suprise me because I'm not very popular lol.

thank you! drawname?

I dont really have one lol

can i get a better ref?

Can I use this image for my album cover?

requesting a sfw draw of this pokefusion

Attached: Butterowth.png (214x191, 5K)

Close to a heart attack from stress unfortunately...I'm sorry to hear your night is shit.

>there have been better nights
What’s wrong with tonight?

Why you stressed?

Abusive ex husband is harassing me about wanting to claim our son for refunds so he can pay his back child support($1,600) and pay his student loans off. He has not had our son for even 1/4th of the year and he demands he has a right because were still legally married.
This man used my mental illnesses I've had from an abusive childhood against me to manipulate me. Told me he did something horrific to an infant when he was 16 and swore me to secrecy, and it worked because I was already married and 9 months pregnant at the time he told me this, and I was terrified to go against him.
I also have been in a car accident recently and fucked up my left shoulder, so I'm having fun with that. Just a few things I'm dealing with tonight.

Requesting a body swap between Mario and Peach. Mario in Peach's body would be taking off the top of the dress to see her bare breasts while Peach in Mario's body is trying to hide an erection

lol you're a faggot and i dont actually care

hope you die

Whatever. Fuck your petty approval, normie.

Gosh you got me! I just love me some dicks, though that would make me straight so......

Instagram: deathbydaydreams.
I sell and ship commissions and originals.

Attached: IMG_20190706_145726.jpg (1179x1572, 1.46M)

Attached: file.jpg (300x219, 8K)

>
hopefully you can get some legal help soon, sometimes domestic abuse hotlines can help with that even if hes not around you. good luck, you deserve better and it's possible to get that.

Attached: dhsjkljdsafjd.png (740x675, 161K)

Fuck off

>projection
>and twitter speak
Go back. You dont belong here snowflake cucks.

Would like pic related to receive a Japanized beam

Attached: 1581633977118.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Requesting Pepe giving Corona-Chan a mating press
She starts out hesitant and views Pepe as worthless and impotent
But then BAM!
Pepe gives her what she deserved
Would like a sign of impregnation occurring

Attached: Pepe fucks Corona Chan merciless and leaves his gooey mess.png (2303x1800, 973K)

Maika's feet drawn in any cute way

Only rules are:
No nail polish
No wrinkles
No stench

Attached: Drawcutefeet.jpg (1009x1493, 152K)

requesting a cute girl transforming cutely into a werewolf

Someone asked me a question, I replied...I'm so sorry that your delicate eyes had to witness the horrors of life outside the basement.

Thank you so much for wishing me luck, and I'm working on getting the money together for a lawyer. Your art style is super cute!

I think I'm going to bed now. Have a good night, and I hope your guy's nights get better.

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--87810733.jpg (1440x1226, 175K)

Fuck you

Requesting this girl, entirely nude and hypnotized, coerced into getting fucked and eaten alive by a giant snake.
>She's riding the snake's dick cowgirl style, the snake cumming inside her
>The snake is coils up around her legs; its mouth open ready to swallow her head first
>Her head is inside the snake's mouth as the snake continues to swallow her
>The majority of her body is now inside the snake, only her feet are sticking out of his mouth
>The snake now has a bulging belly from where he swallowed her
>Same as last pic, except it's an x-ray view that shows her inside the stomach
>A 2-day later pic showing the snake with a slightly less bulging belly
>A week later pic showing the snake back to normal, no bulging belly, and with her remains shit out

Snake v0re references: imgbox.com/g/QMi1dnPYlz

Attached: dormouse00.jpg (850x1410, 252K)

Attached: dormouse08.png (1500x1400, 1.19M)

Attached: dormouse02.jpg (1200x1650, 465K)

gotcha famalam

Attached: nice-feet.jpg (1009x2081, 303K)

...gee thanks mister...

on it, might take a bit

Nice feet

I don't like fur on my feet

I need a castle in ruin. Bonus points for creative occupants.

David Bowie smoking a cigarette or doing crack

Attached: David Bowie.jpg (1180x1200, 299K)

Forgot to give your (you)

>user sets fire to a sheep

>the shitty so called (((drawfags))) wish to succeed in doodling
>they never practice, all they do is deliver shitty looking, meaningless requests
>they always will make excuses as "it's fun" or "it's just a hobby"
Just remember, no matter how many excuses you make you'll always be stuck here drawing terrible garbage and never having actual fun, and you will never be as good as artstation.com/artwork/RYZWXW

Attached: 15187422136659.jpg (500x600, 48K)

>you’ll never be as good in your hobby as this guy is in his career
Just because you aren’t having fun doesn’t mean other people aren’t

and you'll never even have that
stay mad over nothing, kid

Ah yes, the butthurt drawcucks. Go back to drawing requests like good goys!

Attached: 1574115891974.jpg (745x880, 226K)

>Realism
Yeah whatever buddy

Attached: 1581413934197.jpg (480x608, 40K)

Sure thing, it’s almost like I enjoy it

>literally admitting to enjoy being a slave to nobodies on the internet
you sure showed me

Attached: awoo.png (1265x713, 305K)

Fuck off

ugly please redraw it again

Yes, I’m having fun, are you?

Requesting an angry buff man yelling
"Obama you Nigger!"
"I hate windows 10"
or any good quote you can find from vid related
youtu.be/3spnGnavWFg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Attached: EQsOZbgWsAEG-YQ.jpg (326x208, 13K)

Excuse me, sir. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to steal this reaction image from you. I hope you understand.

I'm gonna steal this too. Again, my apologies.

Attached: 1558229020626.jpg (1104x1616, 1.25M)

moar?

Holy shit.

Sure thing, famalamadamskis

Attached: 1542154264395.webm (600x970, 91K)

Requesting these 3 women from The Fairly Odd Parents with cookies inside their pussies as in the picture.

Attached: 1566388252795.jpg (1587x1306, 421K)

Cuttee thanks

>Holy shit
checked.

Oh hey if you're doing transformation. Futa shark girl tf plz?

For your consideration:

Attached: 18.jpg (800x800, 153K)

>my apologies
no need, everythings for the taking on the internet

Thank you for understanding

Attached: 1538039526367.jpg (300x300, 19K)

O ye, of little faith.

You zipper's untied.

moar tongue please

Oh, it's up.

I can't post most due to file sizes being too high and/or accompanied audio. Best bet is to lurk sometimes there's a tongue thread going there.

Attached: 1551107399542.webm (626x1234, 1.69M)

Ok thanks
Still like moar if possible

Hyp's ability is to put people to sleep, so requesting him using his ability to put Reimu asleep and then fuck and impregnate her

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-uQz42B2O0aghRWo.jpg (2869x1080, 617K)

Seven salty succubi.

bamp

Attached: rider.png (946x1968, 235K)

I'm in need of an N. Can someone show me an N?

Fuck off

Speaking of Ns.....
Right leg/thigh connection looks fucky. Like... one cheek is deflated compared to the other.

How it’s going on this special day

Here you go

Attached: 5c0b4f17bdfbb.jpg (720x676, 109K)

Very nice.
Now I'm going to need an I. Where can I find an I, or at least something that looks like an I.....

just working
yeh i knew something is wrong with her ass
kinda did the opposite on each buttcheek

Attached: rider.png (466x485, 44K)

>my belly rub request got done elsewhere
Nice

Move the right thigh back a bit and I think you got it. Both lines.
Trust me. I'm a memeologist. This isn't my specialty. But I've never led you astray before!

drawthreads were a mistake

Forsaking God was a mistake. Yet life goes on all the same.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Fuck off

Plz user

Attached: EQg3PKvXkAAAboV.jpg (1080x588, 59K)

pic related

Attached: 1581669406715.jpg (1050x1152, 382K)

Instagram: skullboy_clique

Attached: PSX_20200211_213708.jpg (1358x1913, 213K)

Left leg is lifted. So the left muscles are thight, and wrinkles should gone.

A 6-year-old South Carolina girl has been found dead, authorities said Thursday, three days after she vanished outside her home.

The death of first-grader Faye Swetlik is being treated as a homicide, Cayce Department of Public Safety Director Byron Snellgrove said Thursday.

He did not elaborate on Faye's death but said a deceased male was found in Faye's neighborhood of Churchill Heights. That investigation has just begun, he said.

Police believe there is no danger to the community, Snellgrove said.

Lexington School District, where Faye was a student, issued a statement, saying, "We are heart-broken with news of the death of Faye Swetlik, a first-grade student at Springdale Elementary, who went missing earlier this week. When the school community experiences a tragedy like the loss of a child, it deeply affects all of us."

The school's principal, Hope Vrana, said in a letter to students' parents that a counselor would be on hand "in the coming days."

Attached: race mixing .jpg (800x533, 163K)

Attached: SpookySnapchatsValentines-MomoSketch.jpg (500x889, 279K)

Is that the momo bird? Nice

As the rapidly spreading novel coronavirus infects tens of thousands in China and hundreds of others around the world, one country has remained silent about the progress of the virus within its borders: North Korea.

Though North Korean leaders have yet to report any coronavirus cases, several South Korean outlets with sources inside the country report that the virus has arrived. Experts are worried that the poor, isolated country could be devastated by the illness, now officially known as COVID-19.

"There's not enough medicine for the country. I'm really concerned about them facing an outbreak," Nagi Shafik, a former project manager and consultant at the World Health Organization and UNICEF offices in the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, told Insider. "It will be dangerous for them — it could go everywhere."

North Korea was one of the first countries to block foreign tourists from entering its borders in response to the coronavirus outbreak. It has since sank deeper into isolation by limiting trade with China — the source of the outbreak — and curbing diplomatic travel into the country in the hopes of keeping COVID-19 from spreading within its borders, The Wall Street Journal reported.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's cancellation of an annual parade — often a huge military spectacle reported on by state-run media — without explanation has only flared suspicions that there are coronavirus infections in the country. Experts, however, say it might also be a preventive measure.

"North Korea is on lockdown. The country is on lockdown. And that's saying something," Michael Madden, a nonresident fellow at the Stimson Center who is an expert on the country, told Insider.

Attached: race mixing .jpg (600x800, 159K)

Students at a Chicago high school held a sit-in Wednesday in protest after a teacher allegedly told a Latino student last month to "go back to your country” when she and others declined to stand for the national anthem during an assembly.

Mary Beck, the school's principal, addressed students during the protest at Nicholas Senn High School, saying she had notified the school district soon after receiving a report of the teacher's alleged comment.

"I notified everybody within three hours of receiving the report. It is all in writing," Beck said in a video posted to Twitter. "It is all time-stamped. I did my job. I continue to follow through based on the guidelines and policies that we have in place. Every time."

Students shouted back in an apparent reference to the teacher, “So why is he still here?”

NBC News reached out to Beck for an interview Thursday but did not immediately hear back.

Yésica Salazar, 17, a senior at the high school who told NBC News she is a citizen and was born in the U.S., said the incident occurred during a Hispanic heritage assembly Jan. 30. She said she and some other students stayed seated during the national anthem to protest U.S. immigration policies, anti-immigrant rhetoric and police brutality. Two teachers told them they would need to leave if they did not stand, Salazar said.

Attached: race mixing .jpg (800x533, 133K)

As the bunch of brightly-coloured balloons floated into Gaza's evening sky, there was a piercing crackle of gunfire.

Moments earlier, the balloons had been launched by a group of masked young Palestinian men huddled near the Al-Bureij refugee camp.

They attached explosives to the weapon before setting it adrift towards Israel.

Israeli troops along the border tried to down the device, but the balloons floated on.

Explosives tied to balloons and kites first emerged as a weapon in Gaza, ruled by the Islamist group Hamas, during intense protests in 2018, when the devices drifted across the border daily, causing thousands of fires in Israeli farms and communities.

The Palestinians said at the time they wanted to foster constant fear and misery among Israelis as punishment for the Jewish state's crippling 13-year blockade of Gaza, which the United Nations has identified as the main cause of grinding poverty in the strip.

Attached: race mixing .jpg (800x533, 86K)

Four Saline High School students suspended for using racist emojis and derogatory terms on Snapchat are suing the school district, alleging their free speech rights were violated.

The federal lawsuit alleges because the messages in question happened off school property, outside of school hours or events and on personal devices, the actions taken against the students violate their rights to free speech protection and violated school policies and procedures.

"This case boils down to a simple question: When a child misbehaves at home, who disciplines — the local public school or the parent? If a child gets stopped for drunk driving on a Saturday night, does the school have the right to expel that student? The answer is obvious. No," said attorney David Kallman in a news release. "The conversation of these children had nothing to do with the school. It has no authority to discipline students for out of school misbehavior."

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Detroit, lists Saline Area Schools, Saline Area Schools Board of Education and Superintendent Scot Graden, among others as defendants.

A legal representative for the school district could not immediately be reached for comment.

The lawsuit argues that the school and superintendent violated policy by punishing the students for behavior that took place off-campus, not at a school-sponsored event and not on district devices.

Attached: race mixing .jpg (533x800, 106K)

The brutal murder of a young woman, who was allegedly stabbed to death by her partner, has sparked mass outrage in Mexico after photos of her mutilated body were leaked to the press.

Ingrid Escamilla had her organs and skin removed, in what is believed to have been an attempt to hide evidence of her grisly murder.

Leaked images of her mutilated body were then splashed on the front page of Mexican newspaper Pasala alongside the caption: “It was cupid’s fault”.

A suspect has been arrested, with the capital city’s mayor saying on Tuesday that prosecutors would request the maximum sentence for the 25-year-old’s murderer.

Escamilla’s partner, who she had been living with, can be seen being interrogated by police in a video circulated by press in the country.

Her partner, who is doused in blood sitting in a police vehicle, can be heard telling police he stabbed Escamilla in a row over his drinking and admitting to getting rid of her body parts in drainage.

Attached: race mixing .jpg (800x533, 103K)

cute

media?

/r/ Shirley Sunshine lovingly petting her Buneary, or kissing it on the cheek

Attached: AABE423A-F17D-41B8-A5CA-1705614EDB24.jpg (1108x835, 163K)

The school has a fair case of the kid was sending it to bully another kid who went to the school

Attached: 1578759278585.jpg (850x686, 195K)