I have PTSD. I stabbed my couch. AMA

I have PTSD. I stabbed my couch. AMA

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image (3).jpg (3072x4096, 1.31M)

You’re a bitch. Also an attention whore. Speaking as someone who actually has ptsd fuck off faggot.

Both of you are faggots, I have ptsd for real, so fuck off.

Ah yes, the funny.

You should sit on that knife how. Maybe you'll get some REAL attention after that

No one fucking cares is the point Faggot.

Did you get your PTSD from being upset about Trump?

get help

EVERYDAY SOUNDS SCARE ME

Then kys

all about perspective user

Attached: 1581487531991.jpg (640x774, 100K)

Why haven't you becomed an hero yet?

You really REALLY need to

you guys are just a bunch of bitches. not even worth my time. stolen valor fags

this thread went in a weird direction

if you didn't stab your couch, you wouldn't have PTSD

What did he do?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

How much for the couch?

Your PTSD pales in comparison to my PTSD. I was eating at an Indian restaurant with my girlfriend and her family and the Muslim waiter dropped a dish clearing the table and I hit the floor screaming "FUCKIN SANDNIGGER ON THE ROOF, GET SOME FIRE ON THAT AFGHANANIG. BRAVO CHARLIE ECHO AIRSTRIKE ON MY POSITION FUCK I'M OVERRUN DELTA ALPHA CALL IN THE SPACE FORCE SHIT"

>army fags
>valor

Attached: Mfw+mfw+i+tell+the+girl+im+in+love+with_6054a4_4053195.gif (390x285, 1.52M)

Only gay men get PTSD

what did the couch do to you?

To stab a couch is human; to forgive is divan.

My nigga

You guys think you have PTSD? I was in the sandbox when the shit hit the fan in the back of a huey and landing on roof tops. Having to kill kids who have RPGs. Almost getting my ass blown off by an IED.... having to merc 20 dudes with a drone. Close range firefights with a full auto Thompson M1A2 with a god damn belt. Rations consisting of bullion and dog meat. Close range firefights inside of multiple russian blacksites crawling with biological agents and мaльчики мacлa around every fucking corner. Shit was intense and I cant stop thinking about it when I cum.

I cant have couches any more or I stab them. only chairs.

Why you a sissy fag that cant cope with shit? Why you dont have the mental capacity to deal with life? Why you take dicks up ass? And why do thing that child do to couch? You child? You moron? You need get raped?

He stubbed his toe

Oh boy here we go

Sofa, so good.

hehe

>AMA
Why are you gay?

Hell yeah that's fuckin sick. Stupid ass kids

hey user, you're not alone. I also have ptsd but its a different kind.

>pic related bc I am a big pussy and have almost killed myself three times in my life

Attached: 1581547293697.png (719x1280, 1.11M)

ok boomer

Everyone in this thread is faggets, I have PTSD for reals and I suck homeless people off for their Vietnam hats

hehe

Attached: 6d747a61681d8290ea319eaa6bd89b34.png (301x296, 23K)

Can you pull the knife out of your couch and fuck the hole you made? If you can, please do it and post pictures, that would be awesome.

I stabbed your mom... with my dick.

How did you get diagnosed with PTSD and what do you have to do to claim it as disability benefits?

Kek

>I'm an lonely attention whore that stabbed his couch then took a picture of it to post here for attention. Give me attention.

Fixed that for ya