Trump wants to deport this

Trump wants to deport this.

Attached: 1540592881695.jpg (968x1296, 485K)

So do I. Dirty gooks.

More?

It’s only because he is jealous of her being a beautiful woman.
Look at the amount of makeup he wears. He’s obviously a gay faggot tranny.

Attached: 5B0B53F6-8FA9-4E7C-95AC-40099C46D9A6.jpg (2000x1200, 142K)

good, if shes an illegal deport that piece of fucking shit. Trump2020

Make them dubs don’t lie

All trannys should be deported.

Guess ol trump has to go then.
You know, cos he looks like a gay faggot tranny.

syrian
?

Attached: 1575260775515.jpg (700x700, 295K)

That pics not even in burgerland you idiot

who do you think died first?

100% not an illegal immigrant. not the greatest bait, but good enough.

Get a job, Tenda, you stupid halfbreed

Attached: bbc_lover.jpg (192x192, 14K)

>i took my babby on a tin can raft to illegally enter another country but the raft sank, this is the conservatives fault

taytay undercover as a normie

Attached: swizzy.jpg (800x420, 118K)

why is CVS selling cigarettes??

Attached: 1579232655609.jpg (480x360, 29K)

if she's illegal yes, get the fuck out beaner

>i like tranny cock that must be the liberals fault

Do you have any more pics?
Can you get any?

Poor kid stupid racist white people cry when a nigger rapes a stupid whit bitch but laugh about a kid that had no choice in what race it is or were it is born I'm happy that soon the white race will be gone altogether

Not as long as they keep inbreeding

Shooped photo.
Even the photographer admitted he fucked with the saturation.

>illegal and 3rd world immigrants flood america
>drive down wages due to market saturation
>drive down wages by working for minimum wage
>drive up hospital costs due to them not paying for care
>drive up insurance costs due to them not paying for accidents
>wtf why can't we get well paying jobs anymore!?
You're literally voting away your future job prospects and your children's (unlikely for you) job prospects

Anyone in any country illegally should be deported

But only that. Its an iPhone camera saturation filter. Still looks like a gay tranny.

Keep sucking his dick tho. The man would fuck you over for profit at the first chance he'd get.

Die nigger

Fuck them

This makes me assume you're an uneducated fuck. They're stealing your minimum wage shit jobs. Oh no.

>ignorant nigger doesn't understand that GOP is the major cause of illegal immigration.

It's why faggot Trump has illegals working at All of his hotels.

But, feelings over facts, right dumbshit?

Attached: ELDHIqsWwAYG_nM.jpg (500x298, 19K)

Thank god.

Good. Traps should be deported

False. Last year a bill got signed that lets in another 100k immigrants from India and other shitholes for the purpose of being in the medical field.
Silicone valley and tech jobs in general are already going down in median wages due to foreign workers coming in and being willing to work for pennies and ridiculous hours.
Illegals and 3rd worlders have all but completely taken over the factory jobs that once paid well enough for a man to have and support a wife, kids, and a house.
The agricultural worker industry, again something that once paid well enough for a man to have and support a wife, kids, and a house, is completely saturated.
The construction industry is in the same boat.
Hell, even something as simple as driving fucking taxis are flooded with 3rd worlders who, again, are willing to work for next to nothing.
Finally, the vast majority of 3rd world immigrants manage to get their hands on an ebt card which, again, means the taxpayers foot the bill.
Long story short, you're a fucking idiot.
If you think I'm wrong, then explain how, in detail, saturation of an industry with workers willing to work for pennies and insane hours will only drive up wages. Then explain how people with no insurance and who regularly don't pay for their healthcare don't effect healthcare costs for the people who do pay/the taxpayer.
Then explain how a massive increase in welfare recipients combined with wage stagnation/reduction and decreases taxes.

Long story short, 3rd world immigration hurts the workers and only a corporate boot licker would want more to come in

Nobody's happy to see a dead child retard
But you acting like a woman is even worse

>Trump makes Mexico become the wall
>Dems calling for open borders and abolishment of ICE.
Yeah....no dice.
Besides, if Trump is so dependent on illegals, he wouldn't want to deport them, making the premise of this thread bullshit.

Reminder: anyone who wants heavy 3rd world immigration is a corporate bootlicker

Aite. Ill concede that you may have a point and resort to ad hominem instead by calling you a nigger.

You nigger.

Fair honky

Ohhh no muh iPhone filter is shooping now
Kek u better tell 100 billion photos on Instagram that they are shooped too

But for some reason the Democrats are fighting their hardest against immigration restriction, democratic federal judges are doing everything they can to block immigration restriction, democratic controlled cities declare themselves sanctuaries against deportation, and every democratic candidate is for open borders. Meanwhile the racist, xenophobic republicans are trying to close the doors.

The only reason Demo-traitors want open borders is because minorities vote almost exclusively democrat due to social conditioning, so they want as many of them as possible to increase their power base.

They don't give a fuck about you. They're using you for political clout because you're too fucking stupid to see it.

>photographer presents heavily edited photo as fact
It's fine you racist
>anti-sex trafficking app comes out which removes makeup from women
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU INCELS
2 scoops
2 genders
2 impeachments (probably)
2 terms

how old is this pic???
CVS doesn't sell cigarettes anymore, and wtf year is that card reader from

FALSE HOMO Illegals can't get corporatized jobs like this you need to be taxed for. The filthy illegals are probably working a field or framing houses under the table

Latinas are better than whites

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 248K)

just checked cvs stopped selling tobacco Oct 1, 2014...

so this pic of some random cashier is at least six years old

better sexually, not relationship wise
t. fellow spic

I just don’t want a president that looks like a gay faggot tranny.

Attached: 51F7B9CD-A057-455F-8C53-4338B300D470.jpg (960x945, 56K)

>six years old
Fucking pedo

Fuck you, you racist Goyim! You will be replaced.

Attached: CivpuCaWYAAiBvx.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

Latinas are OK if they are majority Spaniard. The worst are the barrel chested no neck spics that are 50% or more aztek. Not only ugly, but low IQ too.

She looks like a legal migrant, and she's clearly working, so no he doesn't.
4 years have passed and the left are still so clueleee about everything, it's shocking.
He's not a racist
He's not a criminal
Yeah he's a bit sexist but seriously who the fuck cares, ALL NON-CUCK MALES ARE.
Get over yourselves

You had no problem with Obama tho and his equally gay faggot tranny husband Michael

i have to agree with other OP who said if they are majority Spaniard.

i seen them all and the higher IQ and cuter ones have more Spaniard in them

dood jews live in this country "legally" even tho the founding fathers wanted to ban them from day one.

if anyone is the traitor it's jew cock sucking conservatives

Attached: 1581440614227.jpg (277x508, 31K)

The dems are about to run Bloom(((berg))) but yeah you keep telling yourself that.

When the whites are gone. We'll just wipe out the blacks next. Why do you assume the other races like them. Faggot.

Yeah but Obama doesn’t look like a gay faggot tranny.

/thread

I dunno, man ... he kinda did. His “wife” is a trans top.

Trump looks like a gay faggot tranny.

Attached: 5326E06E-22D0-4DE6-ABF6-0DB80DB149A7.jpg (960x870, 51K)