Best or not so best?

Best or not so best?

Attached: FB_IMG_1581657043889.jpg (948x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ivanka-trump-opens-converting-orthodox-judaism/story?id=29244637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you fucking retarded?

shalom! am i late for the thread? rabbi hershel said 11o’clock sharp

reported for nazi hate speech to the mossad

Fuck off, Ivan.

>best means the same thing as perfect
What's it like being a 6 year old?

Economic conditions could refer to federal spending rather than the country's economy as a whole. In fact, it definitely does since Trump was making some budget decisions just the other day.

Trump likes Jews dumbass

Why would you cut standard things when it's the best financial situation you've ever been in? How's being a mentally retarded 5 y.o. treating you?

keep licking boot retard

are you? what kind of retarded attention whore response was that?

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ivanka-trump-opens-converting-orthodox-judaism/story?id=29244637

Literally converting to Judaism.

Hahahahaha. Fucking burger Christians....

Best economy in the world! Yet the middle class get paid like shit while the rich get cuts in taxes and we spend more on a military that's already over inflated.

oh my god, doubling down on the autism

>middle class paid like shit
Try living literally anywhere but California or New York City.
>Rich get tax breaks
True, I don't agree with this, but closing tax loopholes is more important than rich tax rates anyway.
>spend more on military
Do you see what we're up against? China and Russia would both jump at a chance to fuck us up. The US has to keep up this military out of self defense, since our """allies""" refuse to spend even 3% gdp to prep for possible war.

I live in rural midwest. Middle class is 10 an hour.
You raise a good point with tax loopholes. It's what enables the rich to get away with not paying what they should to begin with.
Quit fear mongering, rabbi. War is digital now. Donald got cucked with the Iranian incident.

$10 an hour is not middle class anywhere in the US. Maybe with dual income but not alone. Also I'm no rabbi lol. I'm no fan of jews but you're a moron if you don't think at least China is waiting for us to slip up. They're already dominating the entire Pacific ocean. Even if digital attacks are common, it's not going to replace true warfare. If anything, they'll use it to disable our nukes then attack.

Bestn't

Dude, I live in Ohio making 19 and some change an hour, and that's on the low end of middle class.

Trumptard means lying greedy bullshit.

You obviously live in a city then.