Everyone says be careful when I post in Cred Forums...

everyone says be careful when I post in Cred Forums, at this point I just want to write it here probably go unnoticed but it will be fine, I've been living alone for a while and I have a lot of time feeling this feeling of loneliness. My family does not contact me and my friends have forgotten me, I know that suicide could look good right now but ... I want to try Feel better before giving in to that. Ideas?

Attached: a3aXm6umy9.png (422x750, 444K)

I think you need to force yourself to do shit.

like I've been a depressed bitch for years but now that I've actually gone to real boy college and decided to join as many clubs or orgs as possible I'm actually enjoying myself a lot more, even though I'm not doing what "I like" and I just sat through 3 4 hour meetings this week I'm feeling better than I ever did sitting home all day gaming and shit.

so go do shit, join stuff where you talk to people. stop lurking b or Reddit or whatever else you do all day by yourself.

You sound like you have depression. I know it's easy to feel like "my family doesn't contact me" but in all honesty, do you contact them? You say your friends have forgotten you, but do you actually make effort to see them and spend time with them? Or do you bail every time they invite you to hang out, and eventually they stopped asking? Only you can make small changes to improve your life. Start reaching out to people and initiate some hang out time. I'm sure your friends would like to see you again but you have to force yourself to make an effort and make things happen

Are u from Thailand or another country in Asia?
I was in ur situation also. And suicide is not an option in my opinion. I want to help you get better

Attached: 204-2047907_cry-brown-brown-bear-line-sticker.jpg (820x687, 115K)

Let me explain something, I went to another city just to work, and sometimes I try to talk with my mom of my sister, but they just ask me if I need something, I think that I'm bothering them...
I mean, my friends are bussy, I'm just trying to be enough for my work.
Actually I work in a construction company, and I'm middle of a lot of men, if I try to make friends its turn complicated. Thanks for listen me guys.

Attached: aa6ef03a-38cd-463b-a292-a41fbaab6749.jpg (500x500, 82K)

And not haha I'm not asian

>spend
Thanks for the tips, I'll try to do my best, is just that... Idk I just want to think in other things.

I had a moment in my life when I was 19-20yo that I felt lonely as well. I was always the person who was sending to my "friends" I was always the one to show that I'm alive. Everyday I was looking on Facebook. Seeing others with so many comments and likes. And me nothing. I felt empty by that. But before I got myself all messed up by feeling like that. I gave up with using Facebook. I got sick from Facebook. I started searching other ways to find people who are caring for me. And it actually helped. Facebook ruins more friendships and not always make people together but pull them away from people who really cares.
I would say if some type of people are not fitting with you for having friends. The world is big. I made my friendships around the world.
And they do care about me more than the ones living nearby. Ur not alone.

And be honest with yourself and ur family. Can try to share your deep feelings to them. Let them know that u are not feeling well. Because social media makes us blind.

Attached: BROWNFRIENDS-Workplace-Stickers-.png (180x180, 35K)

Oh yes! You're right, I stopped using Facebook not long ago, and I did it because as I mentioned, I felt really alone. I decided to post here because I know there will be people of all kinds here and probably someone can understand me. They have really helped me in a way not to feel so alone.

Distance makes it hard, you're right user. Just remember you are good enough to initiate contact. Especially with your friends and loved ones. If you think you're bothering them, let them tell you, or ask. You sound like a hard worker, user. You deserve to feel better. Stay strong, user.

>ones
Thanks for the answers I'm really glad.

I'll try to do my best, I hope it works, thank you so much.

I started using KIK app back in the days. I was lucky that I was a guy. That I didn't had to watch so many dick picks. There I found some friends all over the world. And my interest was mainly Asia. So I met some people there. And I made great friends. I visited them everytime I have Holliday. Now I am in a relationship with a girl there now.

But may I give u a important hint. "love yourself first!" It is not always your fault. Life is complex unfair and shitty. But by changing some things in ur life can do often good.

If u use LINE @stijn.vp

I would be glad if I could help.

I'll download it!

I tried to use Kik but the dickpics are so frecuently hahaha, It doesn't matter thank you for listen me!

Don't wanna be mean but you looks like a guy trying to catfish someone. user, if you are sad just go to psychologist and sftup

Or can contact also on Instagram with the same username

Done!

>Anonymous
No no sorry! I was just looking for answer's...

Lauritz ?

What is lauritz?

Smells like catfish.

Oh, it's not Lauritz then, lauritz is a name

>I'm not a catfish :( believe me

Oh no ;; sorry

Prove it

Who is laurtiz?

Depends where are you from, what country, what city.
You know if you are from some bumfuck nowhere i Bangladesh and you are starving on dirty streets then hearing advices from some fat American NEETs would not really do the job.

Yeah who is he

What do you mean by real boy college

I suggest you see a doctor for a complete physical and mental health assessment.

Attached: 1575342380673.jpg (512x512, 48K)