Why does the female sex-drive spook Cred Forums...

Why does the female sex-drive spook Cred Forums? Women can't be outward on their wants without being called aslut on here. It's like you assumed all atraction would go towards you. Clarify the loser picture for me ps

Attached: Tet_fa4d3b_7543480.jpg (640x597, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/0mwHyZ3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you really expect people on Cred Forums to actually know how women work?

I don't have time to get into the whole thing, but the gist of it is that women expect to use their pussies to solicit attention and agreement online just like they do in real life, and that shit doesn't work on here unless you reveal said pussy and/or tits, which is what makes you a slut.

No, I'm more so curious about their jaded nature and where that comes from

Well Cred Forums is a tiny sample. I mean any other outward show on any site being brought here gets the instant brand of slut. Even though most threads here are trap/exposed related.

Online attention whore branded as whoring
You make a good case, I agree they are whores now

Look up “incel”. That should clear things up.

They don't have much social experience. Their fetishization and objectification of women stems from insecurity over not being able to interact with real women. It's an outlet for frustration and bitterness. Treating women like dumb bimbos who are obsessed with Chad resolves the average user of responsibility for actually being a good person and forming normal relations, because they can just hide behind the excuse that women who dislike them are somehow bigoted, stupid and cruel. It's all about envy and a personal sense of superiority to hide underlying feelings of inadequacy.

So why does Cred Forums extrapolate this to the whole female pop and why does the match sex drive reveal spook them? Is it some cuck thing where they hate seeing girls like other guys?

Attached: Hurt+deranged+tense+anteater_31c34a_7409959.jpg (1200x1178, 232K)

BURN THE WITCH

Attached: 8F29A3B5-E95F-4899-8FCE-FC4C633AEF98.gif (171x172, 962K)

Great answer, much to glean.

HEY! Cred Forums has plenty of experience with the ladies; not positive ones, but experience nonetheless

It's fine if you're a femanon and post here. But if you reveal that is because they want attention, and the only way they're getting that is if they post tits.

because the average woman has access to tons of above average men, so it inflates their ego and allows them to think the best of the best is what they deserve and always strive for. it makes them believe they can put the bare minimum into courting(being available and willing) and receive the maximum output. it makes them believe that they're somehow "better" or more "experienced" than their counterparts, but all they really did was exist and open their legs to the first Chad to talk to them.

Fucking kek

Juuust gonna leave this here

Attached: 4AF1A94C-E705-4AA1-A9E0-82C1F5127D29.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Shut up you fucking slut.

:)

SHIGGYDIGGY DOO

This.

Buying into "phobia" as an explanation.
Poor premise.
Faulty Presupposition.
Just why?

What specifically about a girl being outward in terms of what she find attractive, hurts you/annoys you?

Women just dont think about sex the same way men do. Women that have a sexual compulsive nature are generally conditioned that way at a young age because of trauma. Sometimes women that get a ton of sexual attention that have low self esteem also appear to have high sex drives but in reality they are just associating sex with attention.

Most women want to have fun and get attention and just connect sex as a reward for men for being fun/attention givers. Sometimes women are just downright bored and want some drama so they will fuck someone for the social dynamics.

Think about it like this, women are interested in what sex does in terms of human interaction. Men just want to see some pussy and feel the good chemicals. Think back to middle school or high school and why girls are so reluctant to fuck while it's a no brainer for guys.

tl;dr women want the social dynamics that come along with sex, men just want to see stars and feel the dopamine.

None of it.
I was pointing out that the OP is posting a faulty premise of a presupposition which is constructed in Bad Faith. Thus the question of "Why?"
As if it is indeed a Fem-user it is not bait when they're that stupid.
Just being Fem-Anons. ;)

i've been friends with mostly girls since 2008-ish, i've had 2 long term relationships, and i live with two chicks right now. i wish these guys saw what i've seen

It's not about sex drive at all
Its about constant public displays of sexualization for the sole purpose of gaining attention and validation
If you portray a character who's only value is sexual, that's how you will be perceived and represented

Women mostly monetize their sex drive. This is what people dislike outside of religious idiocy.

Are you fucking retarded or what? Can somebody shove a dick in this sluts mouth already so she can shut the fuck up?

Attached: tqph1.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Typical masculine chauvinism is all, double standards. Nothing new. People are apes.
T. penis owner.

Faggot

what if you have a girlfriend but you still hate women because of how fucking dumb they are and get angry when you see one?

damn bro hope she sees this

fuck me

You conject something that can't be done and also look to others to do it for you. Weak.
So when a girl sees a handsome guy and says that they want to fuck them, why is it so much worse than guys saying they want to fuck some girl they see? The evolution idea falls apart once birth control is introduced, so what on the societal scale makes Cred Forums so angry

Sure, slut, sure

Women arent stupid they're just emotional. Annoying maybe, but not stupid.

So you have nothing, just accepting that your sex is worth less than girls. Fair.

Cred Forumstards all fantasize about being fucking casanova chads and laying every hot girl they see, but can't handle it when women do it to men. They constantly post pictures of women and talk about how they would totally fuck them six ways to sunday, but a woman having a sexual fantasy is a goddamn crime against humanity. They beg like dogs for pictures of women but get pissed and self-righteous when women actually provide them.

Fuck man, sounds like insecurity to me.

I feel ya, well put. I could boil it down to insecurity, and a false pay-reward feedback loop. The vitriol is insane though and I can see why they get nowhere.

For the last time.

BEGONE THOT

>condoms override millions of years of biology
Fucking idiot

Birth control fundamentally does though. The rest is social.

there's always guys eager to get their dick wet and even more eager to accuse the woman of impropriety for having done the same deed as they.
They're fucking retards.
There's a psychfag idea called the madonna/whore complex. Some guys have a mental hard split between motherly women ( their own mother, relatives, desired wives ) and whores ( seen only as places to dump seed and forget )
Funny because it tends to give them impotence in regards to their wives and ruin their marriages, eventually leaving all involved broken shells of the humans they once were.
They can't marry the idea of fucking those they love in their head, so they abuse anything that makes them horny, to make it "other" and "allowed" to be fucked.
So, dumbasses.

Fucking retarded millennial

Buy them shit. Tell them they look fucking incredible today, let them drone on about stupid shit. Get laid.

It's not overly complicated

Old fag detected.

Greetings my brother

How the fuck does that make him an old fag? That’s a universal understanding.

only newfags try to claim to be oldfags
the kid probably joined two weeks ago after scouring a wiki believing that knowing the shit history of this place would mean something
if you're still here, kid, I've got a spoiler
>it doesn't

I'm actually in the midst of writing a book that deals heavily in this topic.
AMA I guess, if it's in my catchment I'll answer it.

imgur.com/0mwHyZ3

lol