What is Cred Forums doing for Valentine's Day?

What is Cred Forums doing for Valentine's Day?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x341, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w78xaWKq-uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Broke up with gf yesterday, so not much.

Attached: mJ3r5.gif (470x266, 498K)

Got my lonely boy package today. Gonna have a good time!

Attached: 20200214_000457.jpg (2576x1932, 1.48M)

Wheres the fleshlight?

funny enough I was just about to order one online lmao I'm so lonely

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Tijuana, a hooker just left from Hong Kong Club. I took 200ug of lsd and around 500mg of edibles. Am tripping too hard to go back down to the strip club so probably going to sit up here for a bit.

lmao ha ha ;_;

Attached: r52le.gif (500x230, 496K)

I enjoyed an amazing cutesy flirty chat on Cred Forums earlier today on a thread. :3 I wish the best of fortune and great happiness to the user that i shared this with. X3

I don't have any plans, but I haven't given up hope yet. There's still a little time for a miracle.

Attached: same_as_ever.jpg (960x825, 301K)

Attached: valentines day.jpg (549x687, 87K)

To all lonely anons:

If youre okay with online dating, theres gonna be a surge in lonely ladies out there today. It's a good opportunity to put yourself out there.

There's this girl at this store I have a little crush on. Thinking about going up there tomorrow and surprising her with a gift. I'm a little nervous...

Lol wut a fag

Last year I was sodomizing my some dudes gf/co worker. This year I'll see what desperate girl doesn't want to be alone on Valentine's day.

meet my boyfriend in a parking lot and fuck the hell out of him in my car.

fap

This was what the OP posted in the thread start. :3

Attached: 1581612998728s.jpg (250x234, 6K)

Do it Alon she will accept it

Being alone because I hate people.

gonna try and fuck a 16 year old.

I have to deal with my fake girlfriend.
Fake because she wants to spend the rest of her life with me but I keep leading her on because she's like totally rich.
I'm hoping to bang sluts for many years and then carry her on her death bed but I probably need to do something tomorrow to keep the hoax alive.

100% legit BTW.

>legit BTW

Yep.

good luck bro

>*and then marry her on her death bed
Seriously though, her mom just died and I helped her with the will and she's worth like $1.28 million and still goes to work everyday.

Made my girl some chocolate covered strawberries, gonna make some shrimp scampi tonight and watch Crazy Stupid Love while we get stupid drunk. Just wish I had a little bud but I'm taking a hiatus from smoking.

Seriously is legit.
Still sucks though.
Being with someone you don't love is worse than being alone.

>tfw have bud but currently have laryngitis so I can't smoke anyways

Attached: sosad.png (1092x1037, 27K)

I was supposed to go see my bf in Germany but found out three days ago that I can't leave the country for eight more weeks due to legal reasons

Goin to econ classes, may have a wank, see how the night goes

Hrm. Edibles? Maybe just make a firecracker if you don't have much to work with.

been zero'd out the past week. Spent the last of my money fixing my car and gas.

Pay check drops tomorrow. Going to get food and booze. so excited for this weekend.

Holy fuck khor and electra. Fantastic choices. You ever try the red electra? My favorite wine by far

have a wank. go to gym. finish left over pizza. maybe in different order.

Thanks! This is actually the first time I tried a good wine. Someone here recommended the electra a while back so I figured I'd try it out. It's just like drinking grape juice, pretty damn good.
I want to try the red one next time, it was a few dollars more so it was hard to decide.

Yeah man I work at a liquor store and can't reccomend it enough. I've never tried the white but I'm sure it's good, though I've heard it's sweeter. Anyway, hope you're not drinking in sadness. At least you have good taste

It's nice to see some positivity on here for once. I definitely wanted the sweeter one so it was a good choice indeed. I'm not drinking in sadness lol planning on legit having a good day no matter what happens. Hope you have a good one as well user!

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

Spending time with gf, we're eating thai for lunch and tacobell for dinner. cuddle and watch a chick flick, help her with an english paper. will be a sweet and pleasant day

Attached: ideal female form.jpg (400x400, 14K)

I hope this is a joke. no gift, just ask her out

Sitting alone, listening to the same music that I did last year during the same time of the year when I was recently heartbroken and depressed

it never gets easier

youtube.com/watch?v=w78xaWKq-uQ

I know she likes drawing as do I. I'm currently drawing her a picture and I'm going to give it to her and see where it goes from there.

Hotel in Tahoe with the girlfriend.
Suck it, nerds.

I am on vacation in japan, with girl I am in love with but i guess she doesnt give a fuck, its fun.

gonna sleep and play final fantasy since i don't have welding class on Fridays

Get drunk and cry

I’m gonna go to Walgreens, get some of those dove chocolates that are shaped like small hearts, because I like those and the red ones are seasonal.
Then I’m gonna get a fifth of plastic bottle vodka, get trashed, try and make drunk spaghetti again, and probably cum in my dog a few times.

jerked off four times today

Attached: 1575953196329.jpg (605x358, 29K)

What is drunk spaghetti?

Also make sure to give some to your sweetie as well so she doesn't end up chewing up the carpet. ;)

I get really drunk and try to make spaghetti, just box pasta and jarred sauce, nothing fancy.
The problem is I am an inarticulate drunk and do not take my alcohol well. A fifth will have me fucked to the point I’m gonna be struggling to walk and see.
Last time I managed to get the pasta done, but in the process of heating up the sauce in a saucepan I got distracted by “oh that’s why it’s called a saucepan” and then realizing that it’s for making sauce, not just heating up sauce, decided my jar sauce wasn’t good enough and ate unbuttered, no olive oil, no salt/pepper, no cheese, no sauce pasta right out of the pot with a fork.
I called it noodle soup.

So round two, this time I have a full understanding of the concept of a saucepan and made sure to leave out toppings and olive oil for drunk me later when I try to make the drunk spaghetti.