Reminder if you voted for this piece of shit you deserve to have your face pushed in

reminder if you voted for this piece of shit you deserve to have your face pushed in

beaten up back to whereever or whatever fucking place you came from

literally no one i know in real life likes this guy or says his name in a good manner

let me see one of you maga hat cunts walking around here, the fucking things i would do to you

Attached: trump.jpg (698x552, 64K)

Reminder that whoever the American president is has no outward effect on your unless you're a millionaire or an illegal.
Anyone who cares about either is ignoring the plight of himself and his own class.

Still your President white boi

>white boi
Kys

Attached: 4621f76f431cf3d809293f3dad0ae013.jpg (1250x1500, 910K)

agreed 100%. I honestly hope one day the government or current president issues an execution order on those who voted for Trump. Population control and will weed out a lot of the retards in America.

Attached: hellodarkness.jpg (393x450, 57K)

How that whole ‘lock her up’ thing going?
Lmfao fucking pathetic. Can’t even lock one little old guilty-as-fuck woman up.

Attached: A3465860-DDDF-414A-900C-9486C752AD8E.jpg (600x600, 287K)

gonna vote for him again in 2020 because of this thread

>white boi
Criiiiinge

Cant wait for 4 more years feels good man

sorry you have to be of legal age to vote sonny.

Still crying, commie?

I am 100% voting him again because of people like you.

Fuck all of you Hillary is a bitch and Trump has brain damage, all of the politicians in america are trash

go beat your wife faggot

(OP)
ok boomer

Yeah, DONT GIVE HIM MORE TIME!
He have only: made unemployment rates go down by alot and made the US more self-reliant...

Fuck giving people jobs...

Here's why I voted for Trump and will again in 9 months; Under Obama, I lost 75k in equity in my house, My pension portfolios (3) never earned a cola of more than 1% every other year. My healthcare premium went from $350.00 a month to $1,335 a month. Under Trump, I'm no longer in the red with my house, my retirement colas have gone up 2.5% for the past 3 years, and my healthcare with down by $100.00 a month.
Yes, Trump is a little off in the head. But Hillary would have been worse (financially.) You really need to get over the fact that he won and she lost. It sounds like you are all consumed in hatred. Let it go, man.

no one cares boomer

Attached: 1581607992704.jpg (750x666, 67K)

Ok nigger

libs btfo. we wind again

Wow, you must have a really tiny penis.

Not everyone lives in the US,
Why don't you solve this.
Y _ _ ' r _
A
F _ g g _ t

Secretly your less insane friends are apathetic to Trump but secretly resent you so they to will vote for Trump again to resent you and people like you.

Have fun living alone with no friends when you don't even know it.

Attached: 1478676271894.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>being so autistic you take a quip at a debate and a rally joke this seriously

Why are you trying to get a man on here, just go to your grindr account.

Chaos. The goal is chaos. Get people fighting each other. Post both pro and anti statements. the goal is chaos. Chaos.

Stay mad. Stay mad for 4 more years.

Only three kinds of people make these posts:
Faggot vegan cuck sjws
Paid interns (or bots programmed by them)
Schlomos

I doubt you're the latter, you'd be on Cred Forums unless you were in training.
So which of the other two are you?

>go beat your wife faggot
While people like you beat teenage girls holding little kids?

Attached: 1435167039405.webm (270x480, 1.96M)

Is this your new shtick cause your janeane garafolo threads are failing?