Any ideas on how i could fuck up this goddamn bitches life without having to do anything irl

any ideas on how i could fuck up this goddamn bitches life without having to do anything irl

Attached: why do i continue.png (147x168, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/815972248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hack into her school's computer and change one of her grades down to a B+.

Her parents will hack her genitals off and threaten to kill her if she doesn't raise it back up to an A+ right away.

Question: exactly how retarded are you?

Did the wittle Asian girl hurt ops wittle feelings?

I know what school she goes to but not her account

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you don't get laid a whole lot.

Yes...yes... Full retarded mode engaged.

You went full retard? Dude, you never go FULL retard!

The internet exsist in the real world

jesus, what a snowflake op is. better start posting anti women and anti black things to pick up your self esteem.

are you guys going to give me some ideas or continuing sewing your gayass incel jokes

Struck a nerve, OP?

Shutup faggot. Go to sleep before mom grounds you

Here's what you do. Ask her out to dinner, go somewhere expensive, order the $62 steak ...and then excuse yourself to go take a leak and Uber your faggot ass home this sticking her with the $140 bill + tip

>myeh myeh myey stop calling me out for being a little faggot myeh
no

Either way he's still a faggot, right?

You gonna share with the group why youre such a pussy and what the little girl did to make you so butthurt?

All those that don't think OP is a faggot respond not a faggot. All those that think op is a faggot reply he's a faggot

Little boys trying to play adult. ;-)

Unless she ass raped your dachshund then your probably just a faggot

ok nigs dm real requests (no spam) on my ig account gangangbitch69 since 4chans acting as if their not incel fags as well

NYPA

You made this same thread 2 months ago:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/815972248

yes you fucking are bitch

>thebarchive.com/b/thread/815972248
lol, last time he made the thread, he said "trying to nut to this girl but she's clearly not interested in me"

lol what a fag