Age, cunts creampied, kids

Age, cunts creampied, kids
>29, 3, 0

Attached: 1581629737817.jpg (1000x660, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw
youtu.be/hk_tr32uy18
ahistoryofgreece.com/biography/lycurgus.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkH5fmEQRTQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WkzyyRNzrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>32, 3, one....abortion
youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw

Retard. Which trimester?

Also what's YouTube I don't have data

Infernis - mental cruelty

Baby bump

You have been visited by the dean of shit music taste. Shit music taste will come to you unless you comment “You have shit taste, Jon!” on this video: youtu.be/hk_tr32uy18

Derailment subhuman trash

2009-2012 1
2013-2013 2
2014-2014 3

5 year streak zero outs feels good lads, all birth control pill

Cunny: 0
Kids: 0

Attached: 1581515921956.png (704x472, 265K)

Xx

22, 2, 0

Only ever had to use plan b morning after pill once thank god.

I know for fact girls are mandatory checklist taught this as state issued and regulated mandated-syllabus at least in all public schools as part of sex ed class

Law and economics should also be mandatory for all and learn
Property rights
Self ownership
Contract law
Supply and demand

Non aggression principle
Dispute resolution organisations (state and private)

35, 10+, 0... that I know of

> bonus: 5 asses

I never really thought of cream pies as any big deal. For a one off, I wouldn’t even want to. For FWB or significant others, it’s pretty standard.

Facials or swallowing are bigger achievements

20, 13, 1 aborted

Bro that's terrible and you should have more respect for women(yourself) and make sure no unwanted unplanned pregnancies arose. That's Ur right if U got contraception contract innitiated with each of them. This istheliberal principles I've already outlined that our Germanic and west European civilisation has been founded upon as is responsible for its success crafted over 40kybp to present and why our hegemon has had its successful was. God bless liberty

Google watch makers Europe map
Clock makers Europe map

lol... i even said 10+ because some I don't even remember their names

I did 5 avg 500 times each man W/e

Pass up a one off per day kek

Smoke weed fuck booze n cigs

cool story

2 of those are long term gfs... 1 is ex-wife

tf... you Cred Forumsois jealous or some shit. that mf'er is talking about God n shit... idgaf

All U need is verbal+ just say 'ur on pill right?' then U got clearance under law to the patisserie

> virgin

just gotta have a good enough dick game where they want it

About the same I just got more to lose it has its down sides bro.

5 virgins deep here. First daddy's cream for three of em, one interruption on a one nighter. And one sheathed and like five hundred more successful pullouts 2015-2019

>age
>cunts creampied
Pull-out game for life (maybe used 4 condoms total), but around 10 "feels too good" situations, and 4 or 5 that had broken insides so it didn't matter.
>kids
1. Lost my first pull-out game 10 years ago. Did the math, and we believe the kiddo was dick vomitted into her pee hole on my sr prom night. Barely made it out of highschool and was still 18 when he was born. Best accident I ever made.

was calling that dude a virgin
> git gud

steps to creampie multiple women
> live in major city
> get on Tinder
> be reasonably /fit/ and act like a normie
> have multiple FWBs
> get trust / each get tested
> enjoy

its not that difficult

Cunt shits inverse noticed a decade ago. Normies insane gotta act to pass. Schizo shit. Opposite meaning on words not cool like culture but unironic precidents. Dangerous stuff.

God I love hot girls legs

29-20(ish?)-0. 99.576% sure im infertile cuz no one's pull out game is that clutch. Each one was tens or hundreds of times over, only had two one night stands (tinder fatties D:,')

I only pull out sober in long terms else it's latex town

-one morning after. Her brother an infinite place. In my heart for clearing a bro on that one. Owe that man a mistake realised, as many as he wants. Brotherhood anyway. :)

U train the pullout is smart money ease in with Dom's then scale back progressively

Eraised*

Advice to all bros: only fuck shit that's super super rich or tertiary University+ graduated educated.

Uh, what?

Attached: 1581046038633m.jpg (681x1024, 87K)

>26
>3
>0

Attached: 20180908_143110.jpg (2560x1536, 963K)

The second an egg is fertilized it becomes a human being, you stupid motherfucker. Read a fucking history book.

Schizophrenic. Blacklist. Human beings have personhood. 3000 year-old law dating to Lycurgus google Lycurgus history of Sparta Greece. No concent from both parties especially if contraception contract entered by both parties no personhood no human. Further until umbilicle cord is cut if there was concent it's the mother's property. Not a human

Blacklist these people

DCLXVI

Lacedaemon II

Lycurgus again good seed stays bad seed goesread a book schizophrenic psychosis retarded fuckingshitstain subhuman niggered faggot corpse. Only outs is an Imperator's.

DCLXVI

And I already have that mailing list. Fuck off retarded retarded deadshitcunt

ahistoryofgreece.com/biography/lycurgus.htm

From this we construct law.bastiat etc

23, 0, 0.

kek

25, 1, 0

43, IDK - like 10?, 2

Down syndrome schizophrenic whores walk amongst us thinking anonymity=equality=personhood GET THR FUCKING GUILLOTINE CUNT

Attached: 1422917586887.gif (267x186, 194K)

29 2 0

Attached: 1470174622730.gif (360x202, 1.61M)

Disgusting used whore plz don't be her the only thing worse is lie

Funny I find this thread today...

>36
>99
>0

Might actually get laid today for the 100th time.... Was planning for it to be a hottie, but it's just gonna be this drug addict abomination looking girl. Oh well. pussy is pussy.

Attached: fb8622e74cbc9bbf1bfa1e6ba8026c9e1a01afb7-1.jpg (816x612, 70K)

Not sure why I typed laid for the 100th time...

I've fucked way more than 100 times...

I mean get laid by the 100th woman.

Oiiii xxx

Bro that's right give her a loving kennel and a nice water bowl xxx

Tight* SOAB CUNT. FUCK. ASS

lmao

who knows, she'll probably come up with a reason not to come over today...

18 . 1.5 .0

29, all day ery day, 0

34, 70, 0

70 is an approximation, I don't have the exact count

33, 15, 1 that I know of. Everyone I pick up a girl I would cum in her for the thrill of knocking her. Now married and cumming in her all the time and she has the same fetish

Probably your body fat percentage. Long distance steady state cardio and same weight of food just less fat and sugar

Walk
Jog
Run
Cycle
Or swim
Mbuild it up

>30,0,0
I grow more powerful by the day.

Attached: xa37lipm0ei9mtoqvmcr.jpg (1600x900, 425K)

Mage here. Look up multiple and aggregate warm ups then do after looking up same for form box jumps. Shitll make U a fucking gazelle U filthapes google specific activity recover machinations

If too fat do walk jog run sprint incline it all start again then box. So one month each 9th month box

Smoke weed eat onions and garlic

23 6 0

T-nation.com exercise
Erowid.org drugs
Jkrishnamurti.org philosophy
Mises.org economics

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkH5fmEQRTQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WkzyyRNzrI

>31 years old
>I've creampied my wife literally every time we've had sex for more than 5 years
>no kids

Attached: 1580038422674.jpg (712x522, 36K)

30 5 1

Only two were on the pill. Roulette only got me once.

>age
>cunt
malaysia
>creampied kids

age 48
creampies 6
childs 4

>Roulette
Dumb ass
Fuck. That.

I was rebound material and she's on the needle. Can't complain, my situation is pretty hard mode. I was pretty sure I'd be a wizard.

>28
>1
>0

I've fucked 3 women in their buttsholes tho if that helps.

>32
>3
>0
I have videos of me fucking all of the 3 pussies I fucked.

Don’t worry user, they were from countries other than mine. Not adding to the welfare state here :3

No part of being a man is a lie and fucking up losing kids without contraceptions options in place is dumb ass low tier shit

Yes but I really fucking enjoy emptying my balls inside of sweet vagoos. So, there’s that.

I like soapy hands in long showers xxxxxxxx. And god bless the pill. Nu age of man.

No one said you didn't
No one even said they didn't believe you out loud
Maybe reel it in a little bit, kid, you're Co ing off a little desperate

Attached: 1579879402816.jpg (229x255, 16K)

Babe come squeeze my bum it's pure rump n I wanna squeeze Ur smarties insides Ur pants

1/2

What?

Attached: 1563962662881.jpg (900x702, 38K)

smarties

35, 4, 3

22, 52, 0. I fuck dude. Only pulled out with one bitch. Every time I cum inside. It's only right

Using this phone makes me fucking enraged
This phones the reason I murder someone
Pine gaps another
At least two.
iPhone 11 in a case apparently indestructible but fuck apple os

Attached: 200.gif (357x200, 647K)

2/2