I legit can not wait until this sack of human feces dies. It's honestly the only thing I'm excited for right now...

I legit can not wait until this sack of human feces dies. It's honestly the only thing I'm excited for right now. I mean he's 46 years old, addicted to drugs, and morbidly obese. He has to die soon, right? Any health experts want to predict how much longer he has?

Attached: boogie2988_taking_break_youtube.jpg (1115x558, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hk_tr32uy18
youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna kill myself whenever I see his teeth, lord he looks like a goblin.

5 years max before he offs himself.

What an absolute fuck. I don't get how people defended him for so long. "Mr. Rogers" my ass.

Why do you care? I mean, don't you have anything better to do?

why do you want him to die? because hes fat?

>addicted to drugs

Since when?

Or do you mean like, painkillers and shit? Somehow I can't see Boogie doing coke or anything heavier.

He's an abusive, manipulative narcissistic shitbag who made his reputation off of pretending to be a nice guy.

That's because he got his new fake teeth at a discount from a mall doctor who got the wrong size for his mouth.
Hopefully, but I don't think it's likely he an heroes. He's been threatening suicide for decades and hasn't done it yet because he's a coward.
Watching his weekly meltdowns is hilarious entertainment.
He's mostly on pain killers and but also some powerful stuff for anxiety. Some of the shit doctors prescribe people is very powerful and is easy to OD on.

Shit your life has got to be real sad for you to care this much about some youtube fatso..

Attached: 1579754332486.jpg (540x303, 15K)

>Watching his weekly meltdowns is hilarious entertainment.

Well that's fine, but you seem to have a much more active dislike.

>I legit can not wait until this sack of human feces dies

You're way more emotionally invested in this than just observation for amusement.

>He's mostly on pain killers and but also some powerful stuff for anxiety.

Don't opioids mess with blood pressure too? can't be good at his size.

Who dis? Can a bro explain

You have been visited by the dean of shit music taste. Shit music taste will come to you unless you comment “You have shit taste, Jon!” on this video: youtu.be/hk_tr32uy18

Attached: 9B3510D5-5E52-40AC-80BE-06149E32A564.jpg (3000x2000, 696K)

just a fat guy who grew a beard

Just kill yourself already

depends on his diet after the bypass surgery.
he could get in real shit health wise if he eats hard to digest food as his stomach is not breaking down the food.
If he had a sleeve gastronomy the he can eat what he wants then he will put all off the weight back on get heart attch and die

He promised to kill himself when his wife fucked that nigger

He most probably watched and jerked off

fuck im drunk

This happened and then she passed on her aids to boogie

He should keep his promise

Boogie, stop making these threads. You're running out of people that like you.

you realize you're typing all this, right?

Hahaha
Boogie is a cuck!

He deserves it

FUCK! He's so annoying!

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

Why are polluting all these threads tonight user ?

Go sperg in the guy's comment section yourself and stop spamming this shit here

the fact that all of you know who this is and I don't actually makes me very happy, maybe it's because I never go on YouTube or twitch or any of that other stupid shit. Try reading some classic literature and turn off the internet

Because he's an asshole

What the fuck when did this happen? like before, after or during their marriage?

You realize you can choose not to watch, yes?

You can choose not to watch things you hate.

Maybe you wouldnt be a salty, pathetic little whiney bitch if you watched things you enjoyed instead of whatever this shit you're doing now is.

boogie once started to lose weight,
he felt bad, so he got fat again on purpose,
because he wants people to feel bad for him