Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

Because they knew we'd spend the next three years arguing about it.

They want blacks to "watch" it

liberals ruin everything, why would the witcher be any different?

No. It was an okay book that they adapted with moderate success. The biggest issue with the adaptation is the episode length ruining the pacing of the stories. The skin colour of a few characters has no impact on the quality of the show.

Heres a tissue. Cry about it on your mommy's shoulder.

nobody said anything about niggers

What else would OP be referring to?

Fried chicken and Michael Jordan?

I never read the books or played the games. Only thing that seemed off the entire series was the black elf

So you enjoyed the fried chicken?

liberals own netflix, netflix ruined the witcher

Yeah they ruined it becuase the dryads werent naked. He also didnt have sex with them in the 1st season. I give it a 1/10 for not enough fucking and nudity.

No, they took so many liberties with character motivation, what characters were present at certain events, how certain events played out, the timeline, and Fringilla Vigo's race (the one one whose race really matters) that they've broken key plot elements further down the line. The series is damaged totally beyond repair even if they do attempt to follow the books religiously from this point forward. It's already broken.

How about instead of being racist or nerdy as fuck you get a better hobby than this gay shit you fucking losers

Witcher video games didn't follow the books

> BESTGAMESEVER!

Witcher TV show doesn't didn't follow the books

> DAMNLIBRULS!!!

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you think everything you don't like is a liberal conspiracy...

The Witcher games were sequels to the books, regardless of their quality or lack thereof. The show claimed to follow the books themselves but has only very, VERY loosely done that.

The show didn't make any such claim. You're just a tendie babby.

(((the chinese own hollywood)))

Hissrich herself said the show was going to be "a straight adaptation of the books."

Heh he did not mention it being Liberal motivated.

I will though. I have no issue with character race ect. My complaint is the whole oppressed women narrative. The entire world they inhabit is female dominated in the show. It makes no sence for females in it to be essentially making real world equality statements while the show also writes most of the strongest and most successful people as female. It's a small complaint and I enjoyed the series. It always just stands out when you have to shoehorn in a narrative which does not fit the story.

>I have no issue with character race ect.
Me either, except for Fringilla Vigo. Later on in the book Geralt is going to have a fling with her specifically because he misses Yennefer and Fringilla looks so much like her. It was remarked how similar the two looked. She and Yennefer were the two they really needed to get right for that plot dynamic to work.

There’s no such thing as CONSERVATIVE art schools ...

So why aren’t there CONSERVATIVE art schools?

when they say “liberal arts” they don’t mean politically you retarted bimbo

because conservatives are soulless shitfuckers are real rightwingers are banned from society

Majority of people in free world countries are liberal.

Attached: 54AF079.gif (500x343, 1.92M)

What a closed minded and bigoted opinion.

no they’re not, they are moderates

Why did OP sweep his boyfriend's chimney like Mary Poppins?

I would have considered watching it but Lord of the Rings is still the king to for me. All white, no fuckup in the story like GoT, no minority token inserts like wokecher, still based all these years later

>Majority of people in shithole overpopulated cities, swedes, and canadians are liberal
Fixed that for you

Attached: your thread.gif (480x325, 898K)

Pretty stupid argument if you ask me. I literally only read comments like:"I'm black, I loved the Witcher games and I don't understand why they put blacks in the Witcher".

So there you have it. Any normal black person just wants a good series with a good story and likeable and cute characters. Assuming someone would create a series about the year 900 in Africa, guess who I wouldn't like to see in it. Yes that's correct, the Jews.

Attached: 2bec994f72cc3152.jpg (1280x960, 260K)

Why does OP beat his boyfriend's ass like he's a looter in a riot?

Wrong

Because Libs cum to muh identity politics.