What is this waxy bullshit that builds up in the creases of my nose? Is it cancer or AIDS or something...

What is this waxy bullshit that builds up in the creases of my nose? Is it cancer or AIDS or something? What's going on here?

Attached: 20200214_023835.jpg (1948x2421, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pharmacytimes.com/resource-centers/hiv/seborrheic-dermatitis-and-hiv-common-severe
infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com/home/decision-support-in-medicine/infectious-diseases/seborrheic-dermatitis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a shower, nigger.

poor hygiene

Use lotion after you wash your face and it will go away

I shower every morning and this shit reappears after I sleep.

Take a little bit of lotion and rub it in after you shower

Looks like seborrheic dermatitis. Use a facial cleansing wash with salycilic acid and/or zinc, and a moisturizer.

White people thread.

Its oil buildup overnight. Wash your fucking face in the morning

Go start an ashy skin thread you coco butter nigger

I do. I scrub the hell out of the creases and every morning it's back

Are you retarded? My black and Hispanic clients get this too

drink more water
use different face wash
use hydrating lotion
take fish oil pills

This is seborrheic dermatitis. Skip the salycilic acid, would likely just further irritate the area. Gently massage selsun blue or head & shoulders in the area, rinse after 3-5 min. Alternatively a antifungal medicated shampoo, Nizoral is available over the counter. Use the same way. Very bad cases may need topical steroids as well.

its dry skin not oil stop scrubbing it so hard and use face wash not soap

It's just like build up. Wash it. Maybe use a soap that dries out your skin just a little. I did that through my teenage years since all the fucking creams and shit never worked, I just started using Dove soap for sensitive skin and I ended up not having much acne at all, or oils for that matter, but it wouldn't leave my face dry as fuck

Actual MD here. This seborrheic dermatitis. Per OP original concern, yet rapid onset seborrheic dermatitis can be a sign of immunodeficiency, like AIDS. pharmacytimes.com/resource-centers/hiv/seborrheic-dermatitis-and-hiv-common-severe

infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com/home/decision-support-in-medicine/infectious-diseases/seborrheic-dermatitis/

CoronaAids

I've seen the commercial for this Nizoral stuff 4 times on tv today, and couldn't ever remember to write it down. Thank you.
I've been using salicylic acid for I don't know how long, with negligible results.

Just use some lotion or dry skin cream and drink water.

I got this as a child.
Basically I was allergic to some form of fungus in the air.
I had to put a cream on it for several weeks and it disappear.

Attached: panic.gif (500x197, 385K)

Started getting that when I was 12 user
Turned out it was dried cum
My dad was jerking off on me at night
Found out at 15
Fucking love my dad
You a Steelers fan bro?
Let's party

Rolling for double devil

Summoning the darkest lord

Here it comes

Paging a priest

niggers dont even see the dirt from their shitskin and think they arent dirty

this

enjoy it getting worse and spreading to your beard/mustache/eyebrows/ears. pray it never reaches your scalp which is where it started for me. Feels like there's fucking bugs walking around on top of my head all day but it's my skin cracking and separating. Shampoos can help (even on your face) if you don't have a bad case, but if you ever stop for a few days it comes back with a vengeance.

Attached: 1581305107337.jpg (310x232, 29K)