I just ate this monster sandwhich, rised it down with lemon juice and 2 hours later I'm still not feeling shit...

I just ate this monster sandwhich, rised it down with lemon juice and 2 hours later I'm still not feeling shit. What gives, am I immune, or is the idea of shrooms as a psychedelic a big meme and I bit the bait too hard?

Attached: IMG_20200213_232728.jpg (3000x3000, 1.61M)

Those aren’t psilocybin. You’re gonna want to get to a hospital right about now. That tingling in your stomach will turn to crippling cramps pretty soon.

Good fucking meme. I know enough about mycology to know they are actual magic shroomies. Try again faggot.

why do you believe those mushrooms are psychadelic mushrooms?

depends on how much you chewed them.
mushrooms are made of chitin and undigestible protein so the surface area exposed by chewing is the most important thing.

Attached: zdb.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Ever done shrooms before? Or is this your first time?

the second "plate" says SUX

Attached: 1576990093849.jpg (1229x922, 215K)

theres no blue brusing on them at all

should've ate em without food.

Best to eat food about an hour before but only a little bit of food...

Also those shrooms don't look like they'll be that strong.. you want more shiny gold everywhere

I microdose shrooms and have been doing so for over 6 months.. I eat around .5-1 gram every 2-3 days for a 1-2 weeks straight then take a week off.

The food you ate it with is going to slow the reaction time OP.. don't do that next time..

I chewed them about the same amount as I would chew any food for that matter, to basically a thin paste and swallow.

It's actually like my 3rd time and both times have been like this before, and I've spaced out my attempts by months at a time.

Did you pick those from your back yard this morning?

those arent magic mushroom dude you got ripped off

Psilocybin turns blue when oxidised, if you noticed some blueish spots on the shrooms they are real, also the dose required to actually feel a trip can vary a lot. If you didn't felt anything it could had to do with your body natural resistance towards psilocybin.

TLDR: Eat more next time fag.

that's what I was going to say, but then the light is kinda bad. also, the 2 left stems are too big to have that shape of cap, and i'm 99% sure those are not psychadelic.

and theyre hollow lol

Like this user said. There is literally no blue bruising

This nigga gonna a trip on some shittake lol

magic mushrooms dont look anything like this at all. no species of them
t.canadian pacific shroom hunter

imagine thinking this was psychedelic

Attached: Screenshot_20200214-000104_Clover.jpg (1440x2532, 1.86M)

LOL you retards got trolled hard xD

they look like it... they just don't look strong... like i said in this post it should have more shiny gold... and also some blue from bruising..

There are some species here in mexico that have long stems as in OP picture, like Psilocybe mexicana for example, but like i said in there's no blue bruising, probably not magic mushrooms

hmm. the ones on the right could be terrarium grown cubensis. like i said earlier, it's hard to see if there is bluing in that light. i still don't think the left 2 are anything, though, and if the left 2 aren't psilocybe, i'd gather the right aren't either.

shiny gold? ive never once in my million trips have ever seen shiny gold mushrooms. eating food has nothing to do with them and youll probably throw it up if youre a rookie. every thing about this post is wrong and you need to go back

I live in Vancouver you know any good spots?

fucking cow pastures

half a gram isnt a micro dose retard and doing it every 2-3 days defeats the purpose of micro dosing anyways.

>hollow stem
>no blue
>caps wrong color/texture
What color were the spores? Were they growing in a cluster? How long have they been dry? You may have fucked up user.

if you dont mind a drive head up to pemberton about 3 days after thr first good rainfall in the fall and find some back roads and go hiking, other than that look in grassy fields ( like long grass) look closely at the ground theyre hard to miss in the grass to find liberty caps. the further away from the city you get the higher your chances to find them

What months?

I think there are a lot of high school kids in this thread right now. I gotta give them love though, getting burned on psychedelics is just part of growing up, kek.

good climate is warm and humid, but make sure you don't eat the white spore poison ones.

oct-nov

If you don't know what the fuck you ate, do yourself a favor and call an ambulance. A lot of mushrooms are poisonous. It can range from mild stomach aches, to literal fucking death.

Don't be a dumbass. Your life is worth more than any embarrassment or fear of law enforcement.

Dude vietnamese gold cap shrooms mwah. Stuff of the gods.

Black people are alright

OP ded

THOSE ARN'T TRIPPING SHROOMS
GO TO THE HOSPITAL

Im not 100% sure about this, but i think the "stems" and "caps" provide different highs. It looks like you got a hefty amount of stems there, and if I remember right, the stems give a body euphoria as opposed to the head-change you were probably expecting.

Digestive rate should be the same. Give it another hour.

not mexicana. mexicana is slightly shorter and has a flatter cap

Hello children,

Those mushrooms are not psychedelic, but they aren't Death Caps either so OP will be fine (unfortunately for our gene pool). Psychedelic mushrooms are much smaller, and as previously mentioned they bruise blue easily when cut or even touched.

Hi user I used to have a chart for this but I'm on mobile. Theres about a .002 percent difference of psilocybin in the stem vs the cap in terms across the body length of it. It just truly depends on which one is bigger.

Not psychadelic shrooms, fact. I know my mushies, spent a lot of time identifying and gathering various fungi for consumption (both legit nutritional and trip inducing) and I can tell you from my experience, those aren't gonna do shit. You won't die though either, those are safe to eat.

Source - I know the dude on this book cover.

Attached: 2AZ7Cf5vDYobqHEB5u24X2Mhaiehq3_i7kE8WoNx5jY.jpg (640x853, 197K)

Attached: 2AZ7Cf5vDYobqHEB5u24X2Mhaiehq3_i7kE8WoNx5jY (1).jpg (1944x2592, 1.6M)

Peanut butter mushroom sandwich gives you fuzzy tummy for hours. It’s gonna feel like an itch you can’t scratch. Then you’ll finally realize you just need to shit.

I do not recommend peanut butter sandwich for shrooms. The taste is great but it feels like the shrooms are constantly flipping around on top of your stomach acids, slapping juices and whatnot.

That doesn't look anything like shrooms.

ALSO:

Just checked the pic again. These are not magical shrooms bud. Quite the opposite. glhf

1) You don't know shit about mushrooms if you ate them with food. You're supposed to eat them on an empty stomach.

2) They may hit you after the sandwich is out of you.

3) Lemon juice only works if you soak the mushrooms in it. The point is to denature the psylocybin into psylocin before it goes through your digestive system. Your digestive system will do this anyway, but it does so while the shrooms are going through you, and so the release is slow, over time. Soaking in juice makes it fast and more intense but shorter lived.

4) P. Cubenses bruise blue. Those are not "magic."