New James Bond theme song, kinda sucks

New James Bond theme song, kinda sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=GB_S2qFh5lU

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 11.49.43 PM.png (910x738, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eilish is great but this is not her best work. Too slow, too orchestral, too boomer really.

If you're going to sell out, be obvious and up-front about it, by doing something that's impossible to do without selling out, and then nobody will care and you make bank so you don't need to sell out in the work you care about.

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

ANUS PANUS WANUS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

not sure what you expect, it's a bond theme

what does sell-out mean?
not english language person

It means to compromise on your artistic integrity for money

if someone artist, surely they don't do it to starve. artist need money, and use creativity to get money.

sell-out meaning: "making a living"?

Attached: 1srxu8.png (1116x1098, 1.81M)

To sell out is to go overly commercial pandering to less artistic motivations.

She loves her some nigger dick, natch.

It's not a very good bond theme. It doesn't make me feel driven like most of them do.

Sounds more like a jazz club ballad than a bond theme, except for the familiar hooks just thrown in for no reason.

>artistic integrity
>Eilish
Hoo boy

I love a handful of her songs and hate the rest, this theme is one of the rest.

Attached: 15809492363714468074150937679584.png (508x513, 292K)

She made enough living to live 20 lifetimes. Fuck this dumb kike whore. Time for her to go fuck her kike handler.

It might not be very artistic, but she doesn't bullshit for the music press or front for her fans. I enjoy her interviews more than her music.

>kike
She's half Scottish, half Irish and all Hollywoo.

We know shes a mud shark so what?

how can you tell if pandering?

The Bond movies are a big commercial franchise. She would have never been offered the job if her parents weren't fully connected as actor and screenwriter. It's a commissioned contract job, not art.

It's an act. Watch her reaction vids on YouTube, half an hour in when she lets her guard down. She's just a normal chick, not the edgy vegan brat act.

uuuuukk hate it. more jewluminati pop bs

Attached: EE3bbIrXUAAs8B2.jpg (2048x1364, 340K)

Her music sucks in general this is par for the course

That's lame. Just imagine having the best noses in the industry and shit out that turd of a song for a fucking James bond movie.

Attached: 1581425572784.jpg (2048x2048, 318K)

Eh, bring back the action-packed themes that got us hyped for the rest of the movie. This would probably just make me sleep by itself if it weren't for those cool intro visuals.

What is the best bond theme and why is it Chris Cornell's

im glad it wasnt a female bod at least, maybe they try it next year again....

Studio tricks cant fix a lack of talent