Best Memes of 2020

Let's see them fellow 4channers

Holeguy knows best haha!

Attached: bloom2020.jpg (300x300, 22K)

It goes in all fields.

Sage

Liberals cant meme.

Attached: Michael Bloomberg 2~2.jpg (240x324, 22K)

It goes in all fields.

Sage

Liberals cant meme.

Nice one, here's Good Guy Greg with some Great Advice!

Attached: 3p6896.jpg (500x500, 53K)

is this the true power of shills making memes to make bloom(((berg))) look cool?

Sage

More Gold!

Attached: BLOOMBERG YEAH.jpg (256x375, 59K)

Attached: 1277278619128.jpg (512x356, 47K)

this is clearly being done by an out of touch intern

kek

Sorry only anime for me

Attached: 1540041158861.png (2560x1440, 2.24M)

Cred Forums autism can't possibly contend with cheeseberger cats holy shit.

Attached: 38350360675_c2a22629da_z.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Take the Bloompill nerds!

Attached: BLOOMDANOFF BROTHERS.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Bloomberg flew to epstiens island 12 times

Yes, I do.

Attached: 1581164257621.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

/thread

Bloomberg’s a giant fag.

Attached: 1kTP6pVrI_2020312083943.gif (640x630, 1.57M)

Major mistake!

Attached: 1440357357563.jpg (450x450, 98K)

FUCK OFF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: f60.jpg (250x249, 7K)

>all fields< BYE

Attached: BYE.jpg (310x394, 28K)

everyone of the top candidates is jewish including trump, thanks gay bully New Hamshire and Iowa. Also known as the next sight of the second holocaust for faggots too. No doubt these jew queers put trump into office.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Mike Bloomberg dropping facts you cant relax around blacks. No subliminals, he says blacks are criminals. He's on our side with that white pride. Undercover Republican with a 70 bill and will to kill every nigger in due time til there's no crime. Mike is the hero that we need, hanging niggers in the streets for smoking weed. Throw niggers on the wall and execute em all. Give peace a chance, Bloomberg 2020, Niggers shit they pants

i haven't met a single person who would vote for bloomberg. He's unknown outside of NY.

Bloomberg? Naw, I'm all about that Bernie y'all!

Attached: I_Endorse_Bernie.png (1600x1600, 1.34M)

At this point I am convinced the Trump shill machine is sabotaging /ourguy/ Bloomberg by impersonating his supporters and posting cringe.

Attached: dont tread on bloomy.jpg (579x422, 63K)

You're not real though.
You're a paid shill

Attached: CE0F07CB-0602-4EA9-8848-7B21EDDDD534.png (537x281, 270K)

Oh god, I told them to nostalgia meme and they did. What have I done.

I'm sorry guys. This is my fault. Fucking leafs.

wow! now do facebook frog and american bear

Sage all trash threads

beautiful

Jannies doing a top notch job as usual.