Weed and stoner thread?

Weed and stoner thread?
Weed and stoner thread.
Other drugs are welcome too.

Got a question, how do you guys not stop smoking and coughing heaps in the days after smoking? I feel like even if I take a break for a few weeks, all it takes is smoking up 1 bowl and then i'm coughing like a mad cunt for 2-3 days.
Should I try to find a vape that takes dry herb? Is there some sort of filter I should put on my pipe or bong?
Sick of constantly sounding like someone who's smoked cigarettes for 40 years.

Attached: 1570492440029.jpg (968x785, 88K)

ok fag

GYM is the only drug you need

Attached: 1580645190341.jpg (540x515, 62K)

dropped acid, among other things, 7 hours ago and starting to come up. I always forget how long the high feels like on this

>7 hours ago and starting to come up
I hope you mean "starting to come down"
cuz if you're only just starting to feel it after 7 hours then it's not acid.

Attached: 1577212256577.png (545x591, 229K)

lol sorry meant "sobering up" but obviously still somewhat intoxicated

nice man, hope you had an awesome trip.
i miss LSD, been a good 3 years since I tripped last. looking forward to the next one though when the time's right.

Attached: 1563157408678.jpg (720x731, 46K)

just dont hit the bong man. get your cheap ass to roll a joint instead once in a while. will help

recommend pipe filters for quality of life in general for your bowl it wont fix the coughing, for that try to inhale more deeply instead of letting it set in your throat that's helped me, also i'm pretty sure you know this but keep water on deck

You don't come around coughing up some shit after you didn't somked a while, because your lungs are cleaning themself. You can reduce the amount of it by using, in my country at least their called, Jilter - a smoll filter you can put over the tip for J's. You can use them in pipes too. I would recommend to stop the Bong smoking at all, 'cause you take the hits way deeper then with pipes or J's. If you don't use a pipe either, get some good natural tobacco that isn't full of shit, just natural tobacco. Do enough sport so your lungs can regenerate from time to time and you should be good to go.

Attached: 1561674539722.png (565x425, 288K)

Bongs actually better for lungs but variety never hurts

Bake your weed at 240 degrees for 30 minutes. Mash it into some peanut butter and make a sandwich. Boom cheaper, stronger, longer high. No lung damage.

anybody have experience with research chemicals like 1p-lsd been curious for a while

>'cause you take the hits way deeper then with pipes or J's
eh it's the same. when you hit a pipe or a joint properly you're supposed to inhale it all the way into your lungs.
i'm on team bong with this guy because i'm thinking at least filtering and cooling the smoke through the water's gunna help.

gunna look into those Jilters though, thanks.

yeah i like edibles but still nothing as satisfying as sitting down on your verandah after a hard day's work, cracking open a beer and smoking a nice J though

1P is so close to LSD it may as well be the same thing. depending where you live it might even be legal.

Attached: 1554567801017.png (764x2119, 130K)

It was great! Laid down and listened to a long self meditation audiobook while tripping. I the acid with heimia salicifolia it made for a pretty interesting body high and feeling. While I enjoy acid I never feel a strong urge to do it. I think last time I had it was probably about 3 years ago. I've just had some kicking around for the past few years

I paired the acid with*

not the biggest fan of dry herb vapes they can be pretty damn pricey also if youre having that problem try to think twice about rigs they're like a shotgun blast to the lungs

I'm out of weed right now unfortunately but I'm picking up a couple half gram cartridges from the dispensary tomorrow pretty excited.

Attached: wtlp8qg7ecd41.jpg (1400x1411, 262K)

ah ok.
then iunno, i might have to be a bitch and filter my joints/pipe.
just sucks cuz i hang out with a lot of other normal smokers, like pack a day cigarette smokers and they're fucking fine.
i smoke like 2 joints a week and i sound like death.

either way my stash is dry for now, prob will be for a good few weeks until i get a new connect.

>it's the same
>filtering and cooling the smoke through the water's gunna help
The fact the smoke is cooled down allows you to take deeper hits user. You also can regulate the amount of smoke you inhale with pipes and J's better than hitting a bud and inhale all at once. Take four or five hits from good weed rolled up and you can stop as soon as you feel to. No need to hit a bong once more and then regret to cough up 30-70% of the smoke right after. But do as you want.
Also this - but i wound't go for 240°C, 'cause you will evaporate most of the THC. Do your researche about cooking or insert your stuff in alcohol or fatty dairy products first, if you start cooking.

Attached: 1550130014104.jpg (400x516, 514K)

Water curing FTW

i remember the days of 2 joints a week, keep your tolerance trust me

i do.
i just managed to make half an ounce last 4 months.
pretty much have to when an ounce costs $400~500

holy fuck where do you live where they charge 400 for an ounce jesus

Eight ball of coke!!!!

NZ
we're voting for legalisation sometime this year but secretly I'm hoping just for decriminalization.
with govt tax on top of it i could easily see weed hitting $600/ounce if the govt taxes it.

>le $300 sniffy white powder that's mostly bi-carb soda that gets you about as high as chugging 2 redbulls
just buy 2 redbulls instead

hitler

nah man down here in fl with a med card its really not that bad its mostly superstition about the taxes, not sure about full recreational legalization though but from what i've heard its not as bad as you think

then again not too sure about nz politics so good luck with that

>An 8 ball gets you as high as 2 Red Bull’s
Remind me never to buy coke in NZ sounds like some stomped on booty

>not sure about full recreational legalization though
well thats the thing. I'm aussie but I lived in Canada before, during and after legalisation.
Before, you could get weed $4/gram, $120~150/ounce for top shelf medical, weed shops everywhere where getting your medical card was just saying "i get headaches lmao xD" and plenty of stealth coffee shops with a basement area you can chill & smoke in.
you could also get 300mg edibles and 2500mg THC infused BBQ sauce.

Now you're lucky to get weed for under $10/g there and the restrictions on edibles and public consumption are heavy. before you could smoke up in any city park and as long as it wasnt tobacco you were fine.
shit's fucked there now.

big business and megacorporations are not letting weed get through parliament in a lot of states & countries until they're 100% sure they can corner the market with their own brands. set up competition and they'll buy you out or shut you down. Only a handful of really hippie towns like Nelson BC have managed to hang onto supporting local growers and strains.

Just like Google now does rental cars, runs hostels/hotels and has set up their own tour companies they'll sure as hell try to take over on weed too.
Which is the reason why when you're building a PC, buying a phone or trying to get a new GFX card that they're so expensive, Samsung has a complete monopoly on RAM and memory and keep jacking the price.

I just hope I can vote for Decriminalizing. It'd at least delay things a few years.

Vaping is for faggots. Just smoke less cigarettes and learn to never go over what you can do.

Also, there are only 2 drugs that will allow you to remain stable and actually have fun without derailing and ruining your life in a quick timelapse. Weed and coke.
You can smoke every day (I personally have a joint or two max per day, maybe more if I'm hanging with smokin friends) but never more than that, because you wanna keep your tolerance low. Don't wanna be forced to constantly buy weed for the sake of knowing it's there, I've been there already.
Coke, do it twice a month, tops. Never go outside the boarders of what you're used to ( I personally do 1.5g max per evening-night, like 7-8 fat lines. )
Try to do it with a purpose, like do all you have and go see a concert with empty pockets. Don't bring it around, don't let them find it on you and you're k.

Every kind of other drug will drag you down. MDMA will turn you into an obnoxious love-starved zombie and it's done using literal wastes. Acid trips are quite risky but you cannot expect to enjoy them in the open or without a proper environment, and for me they're unworthy. Don't even feel like talking about crack, meth or heroin, seen too many lose their looks out of those.

Until "degobenement" most of you shun and insult daily does not realize that drug abuse is been part of civilization for centuries and there's no really purpose or way to keep people away from it, follow this mantra I just jotted down for you, and you will keep yoyr hands clean and your criminal record untouched, like mine, while still having fun the way good bois do.

shit advice

>Just smoke less cigarettes
i dont smoke any though

woah easy on the blow, also shrooms are a good alternative to acid if you dont trust it and havent tried them.

smoking gas slaps hard

>two joints a day
>"keep your tolerance low"
at that point your tolerance is fucked, my dude

Nah, fam, don't wanna mess your liver up. I literally go for a cocktail max per evening, if I'm planning to snort rocks, because it makes everything too hard to control. I like feeling sharp and awake in that situation, and I don't wanna poison the coke in any way.

I feel like I say this about every two hours.. take smaller hits. If your fag buddies are taking massive rips, good for them. You're not them. Everybody turns shit into this communal experience, or busts your nuts about ghosting hits, or have these stupid theories about "cough to get off." None of it is true. Take a hit, pass it. Thats it. You don't see old heads like Snoop or Willie or Tommy Chong taking big blasts, they'll hold the joint for a second toke maybe, but they don't choke down massive hits then cough like a fucking amateur. Nobody loads up on giant cigarette hits either. (just an example). Take your little snap and hand it off. You'll get high. If they try to tell you how to smoke your hit, punch 'em square in the dick and go looking for cooler friends.

Md-zombie detected

well different strokes for different folks i guess im more of a psychedelic guy to be honest plus i try to keep to drugs i cant overdose on

It's not. You can choose a variety of different kinds of weed that if I'd smoke today would blow me out completely, despite the rather high tolerance I know I have.

My fav is white weedle but this week I only found purple haze, which is still k

I've seen plenty enough people ruin their lives over cannabis. It can happen.
Coke absolutely ruins lives and very quickly.
If you haven't tried other drugs just don't comment on them.

Yeah nothing against the pshychedelics per se, but I tend to desire to go outside to feel the effects, and it's not something you are free to do while allucinating I guess

Just don't go over what you're used to, some guys I used to know always seem different to me since they stepped in acid

That's actually not true, at least not completely. Nobody's saying that coke is safe, nor that you can completely control it. But I have a pretty decent job and I'm holding it since 2012 while rsndomly snorting, and what I can tell is that in my experience only demented kids who snort without actually knowing what they're doing manage to screw their lives for coke.
It's a recreative heavy drug. It's good for concerts, festival, fucking and settling after a particulary bothersome day. The downfall is pretty ravenous but I am kinda used to overcome it. I dont plan to have a family, I'm 33, I still hang out with 25 year old girls mostly and when the ride I'm on is over (because I know someday I won't be able to sustain this lifestyle no matter the gym and exercise I regularly do) I will have to quit it and roll with the consequences.

All it takes is being aware of what you're up to.

>All it takes is being aware of what you're up to.
Which means snorting it occasionally. Once you start smoking or shooting it, it becomes a whole 'nother ballgame.

>You can choose a variety of different kinds of weed
i wish
i miss when I lived in Canada and had 100+ varieties and flavours to choose from.
Right now, I have a choice between the "bad shit" and the "good shit", price difference being an extra $100 an ounce or not.

ive gone to theme parks on acid man trust me you can go outside nut yeah if you trip all the time ive heard some people serotonin kinds gets fucked but if you wait a good while between trips its not that bad, shrooms are a nightmare around regular people though thats something you do in the woods or at home.

you guys need some chill.
if you take acid outside, it's for taking deep innawoods or on an empty beach with 1 or 2 mates, sittin around a campfire, listenin to some tunes, sipping beers and looking up at the stars.
it's probably the most /out/ drug there is.

I never quite liked to smoke it in the first place. Shooting it is out of the question, kek. Not a junkie bum.

Better always go for the expensive shit, and maybe smoke less but better. That's very true for coke as well, the higher the quality, the lesser the amount of lines you need to feel.

im just saying space mountain was pretty tremendous don't knock it till you try it

Too afraid man, what if I trip poorly, I know I would insta kys

yeah i do. nothing's worse than buying the cheap shit and needing to smoke 3x as much to feel just as high.

Your advice of knowing your limit with coke is the same with any drug. Apply that logic to other drugs and many aren't as life ruining as you made it out to seem.
You can snort ketamine with just the same frequency as you were with coke and experience fewer short term or long term side affects.
You can snort m with almost the same frequency as you were with coke and experience fewer short term or long term side affects.
Acid, shrooms, any other psychedelic are fine.
Even speed can be managed long term

acid is not that bad really you wont jump off a building, have a tripsitter you trust to keep you grounded especially on higher doses, start with like 150-250 ug youre gonna have a good time

>takes acid in a theme park
>in a PUBLIC FUCKING PLACE with THOUSANDS OF STRANGERS
>worries about having a bad trip
now you're just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1573080475082.jpg (720x683, 99K)

also try to remember the effects are temporary on any psychedelic and that its all from the drug, tripsitters for me help me remember that, and also remember that im still alive but thats on some heavy ass doses

2 different people bro, i'll reiterate though space mountain was like warping through a stargate i highly recommend for those feeling brave, microdose if you wanna give it a try

>the effects are temporary on any psychedelic
doubt. What is datura

acids 12 hours at most and thats about the longest lasting one ive taken, datura's a flower similar to peyote its used for spiritual healing and shit apparently it lasts for a while though so i guess but im talking lsd, shrooms, dmt so i guess if your'e on a spirit journey across the world yeah you can use that

Well dude, speed will fuck you up way sooner than cocaine. It's a chemical matter. I would not have been typing all that shit if I didn't feel like lowkey advicing not doing it at all would be perfect, but as far as I'm aware it's not safe or good for you one thing I know for sure is nobody ever died for snorting some lines randomly couple times per month, unless of course his heart is not already damaged or something bad happens because, say, you did too much and put yourself driving a car.
Yeah basically I should have just said

TL;DR don't be a junkie douche

just letting you know speed's another name for meth not coke

fuck stoners right up the asshole with their gay fucking narcissism and dick licking parties.

I meant that datura is a psychadelic and some of it's effects are permanent. I wouldn't put it with peyote
I don't think anyone was misinterpreting that?

i was just letting him know you right though the rest of the post shows what hes talking about.

Pretty sure meth and speed are 2 different things retard

and i mean they both come fom the americas and are used by tribes for religious shit so thats where i made the connection but yeah you right

yeah but speed is slang for meth dickface

Nope.

Its not slang for meth moron speed is a different form of meth

Fuck me I shoulda taken that acid earlier. It's 4am and I still can't sleep.

Attached: 7fNqK4s.gif (350x462, 687K)

U got ice what u know to be meth and u got speed which is powder form

Hows that acid gonna help u sleep

nah it just wont let him sleep

I guess terribly lol

Attached: QjMK6NA.gif (500x334, 343K)

Any medfags can tell me if there's a chance doctors will be able to find out about my habit? They are going to take a little particle of my liver for a check I setup like years ago, completely forgot about it and it's next week. It should go under the name of "biopsy", but eng is not my mother tongue and I doubt it's a correct translation.

They are not specifically intrested in checking me up for drug abuse, it's just a test. Still worried tho.

Attached: blockfest2014_kyostikarila_05.jpg (600x400, 54K)

what drugs are you taking?

Weed and tiny lines in the weekends

unless they're searching specifically for drugs they won't find it

Unless they are specifically looking for drugs they won't give a fuck. They are doctors not the police.

Phew.
No they won't, because here it's illegal for companies to interfere with health checkups, so even if they cooperate with my company (and even if my company remotelg suspected anything) I would sue them and cash it up 100%

if you're still concerned, my friend smoked weed and had to do a blood test couple days ago (unrelated) and they didn't find anything

fpbp