Please help, my mouth has been like this for a month...

Please help, my mouth has been like this for a month, I have a horrible cough and keep coughing up green and yellow stuff and same with blowing it out of my nose. The doctor told me it was viral 3 weeks ago but I am just not getting better

Attached: 042C3935-C51D-492A-8F90-D8E75334495F.jpg (1952x1703, 563K)

Attached: 996513DB-6DC1-4EE3-9B28-ECF85456EACB.jpg (1999x2048, 653K)

More

What part of China do you live in, and what’s it like knowing you’re gonna die?

Attached: 3D658325-1089-4391-94F4-20F84C985FBF.jpg (2048x2009, 537K)

Attached: 3C27487C-336A-406E-81FF-E18D53928D85.jpg (1760x2024, 816K)

Medfag here. Sorry Op, you only have 5 more days to live.

You have the worst vagina I've ever seen, ma'am.

Attached: 300.jpg (271x271, 8K)

Dude. Get to a doctor. That looks like an infection working up to your mouth. You need antibiotics and shit nigga.

>antibiotics
>viral
Idiot.

Infection of some kind, Doctor time again. Zithromax and Medose pack should readily clear that up.

tonsillitis? antibiotics will help but usually need to be removed if they continue to flare up

Viral infections like this don't last three weeks retard. The doctor was wrong. They are trained to tell you that it is viral, because most upper respiratory infections are viral, but not all of them. They are just worried about creating antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Garlic, apple cider vinegar, and cayanne pepper are your best friend. Look up fire cider and start drinking it in the amounts specified. It will clear up the infectious shit really quick. Oh, and dont be a pussy. Either you want to get better and will do what it takes or you will post like a faggot on Cred Forums asking medical questions.

>Zithromax and Medose pack should readily clear that up.
Can confirm. Had strep throat last year, and those cleared it up in less than a week.

Thanks everyone. I didn’t think it was viral and wanted some advice before spending another $80 to be told it’s viral and leave with no advice or treatment. Cheers!

Sounds like Corona

I used to get lung infections every year around this time that would last for 2-3 months. Do you live in cold weather? shit sucks you can maybe take antibiotics but it will go away.

>The doctor told me it was viral 3 weeks ago but I am just not getting better

Get some fucking antibotics already you dumbass.

Your mouth looks completely normal you autistic fuck.

HPV... Sorry bro

Attached: ly13n28n4bo31.jpg (750x1334, 72K)

Corona-chan loves you user

Attached: 1581504255289.png (547x663, 352K)

Store bought fire cider is crappy but will do the job. Had some a while back, taste dead. While your healing I highly suggest you make a batch of your own, world of difference!

Garlic is great advice. Me go to, take a clove and chew it. Yes chew it. Chase with water, repeat previous post, dont be a pussy.

Ginger and lemons are tasty and helpful, boil em up together and drink, will help infection and sooth any pain.

thats early signs of la carona

And your answer was to come and ask on here about it? Have you ever been to this forum before? Are you retarded? You don't think there might be better ways of getting decent medical advice?

Viral or bacterial, drink some high proof alcohol, that should kill what Evers fucking your throat peice up. Like lysol for the system.