Poorfag here, I have no money. The only cash I make from my 2 jobs goes to bills...

Poorfag here, I have no money. The only cash I make from my 2 jobs goes to bills. I used to play gta 5 on my 360 when I was younger but I no longer have it. I have a pic and it can handle the game at minimum. Could one of you guys gift me the game on steam? I know some people give away free stuff on here sometimes. If no then I understand just don’t reply if you are gonna be rude.

Attached: 91308BF1-F107-4CB5-BDBD-C57DF8C8E8C1.jpg (828x727, 331K)

Post the pics.

Attached: Capture.png (294x100, 4K)

Please papa, don’t make me post the pics. Anything but the pics.

Go get a third job then and stop e begging

Attached: 1581498625122.jpg (400x300, 26K)

A third job would give me 4 hours a day to sleep. And after that a single second more and I would be cutting into work time

Fucking Dems always wanting free shit

I’m conservative. But also very poor. So it kinda sucks asking for shit but I won’t be able to get it otherwise.

Somebody gift this guy his game. He is conservative and trips deserves it (I'm too poor as well)

Guess a poorfags gotta do what a poorfags gotta do then

Attached: aa36b5c.jpg (557x550, 23K)

You’re an asshole

Like seriously though could I do something to earn it? Not some gay shit

its 15 bucks on g2a

I literally can’t even afford that. If I could I’d buy it. Thank you though.

>two jobs
>can't afford vidya
unless you're still paying off some massive bill from a health scare, you done fucked up

>I'm conservative
>but also very poor
stop voting for people who do their damndest to make sure you stay poor, you dumbfuck

Student loans. I was an idiot and didn’t just go learn a trade. Honestly number one advice is fuck college. Take a fucking trade course. Or get certified at a community college.

>Be you
>Vote Bernie
>He's for the people
>Forgets last year he spend millions on his new home
Why not give it to the people he's trying to make richer? Oh that's right same reason Crooked doesn't give free handouts to the poor, instead she tweets useless symapthy tweet to try to stir the proverbial pot...

Retard

>pillar of community

Guys I just want gta 5 on my steam acc. Please don’t argue

will rockstar launcher work?

No, the launcher requires both the game and launcher running and my potato pc won’t run both.

what are your specs?

might not help but look into income based repayment plans

I can’t play any games I own on the launcher bc the launcher takes so much from my cpu. I had gta 4 on it but had to buy it on steam bc it wouldn’t work on launcher.

Sounds like BS to me.

Intel I5
On board graphics.
4gb ram.

I used to use a shared steam acc from my friend and he used to have it so I know it runs. But we are no longer friends and he changed password and removed my pc

Okay?

Your work and your life are free, bud. Enjoy having 99% of what you produce taken by a rich man who's family wont have to work for 1000 years.

Hamburger

you better post bobs and vegene sending soon

Hm?

check your friend invites

I accepted it

gta v is 30eur on steam not 15 tho. 15 id givft it to u now 30 is a lot

Thank you

Pic related is me rn

Attached: AC1D62F8-292A-4E76-905D-A29A06F26F43.jpg (902x1792, 226K)

have fun, I used to play on my laptops i3 integrated graphics, don't expect much I sat at `20 fps at 720p

How much are your total bills every month

Internet -120
Water - 100
Power - 200
Gas(heat) - 250
Gas(car) - 150
Random bills like insurance, food and such. - 500
Rent - 1200
I work at a computer store with minimum wage and I also work at a library.

Also rounded numbers

Stop living in a mansion with 10 terabit internet dude....

Love ya

try billshark, they lowered my internet from 58 to 40 a month, worth a shot they also do phone bills

I get 150gb a second but I only pay for this internet because I’m training to work at my friends software company. It’s an at home job. Which will be great bc I’m introverted asf. And because I’ll be making 3k a week. But I don’t start for a year. I’m learning penetration techniques for pen testing.

Oh shit fr? I forgot phone bill btw. That’s 100$ a month bc I also pay for my sisters and my gfs.

idk where you live but out here that's the price of a 1 bed apartment

Right, you need to rethink your situation.
With such a huge gas (car) bill, you obviously don’t live close to your jobs.

If jobs are in the city, that’s fine, but then you can live for MUCH cheaper rent.
If you are dumb enough to live in the city and work outside it, then I don’t know what to tell you

I live outside of city, and I work inside of city. this is cheaper than living in city

Where on earth are from from? I rent a house of 140 square meters with also a big garden for 850$ a month

NotOp
only places that cheap out here have high crime, found a 1bed apartment for 800 but it had 3 times the national crime

west coast, not cali

Trades are no better unless you know somebody to actually get into the business.
It's all a meme

I live in Phoenix

Thank you again btw

Attached: 621F6D0C-10E0-4311-9809-EE72E99C8DF1.jpg (2652x1340, 882K)

>be me
>poor as fuck
>food bills around 350 every month in a first world country
>can't afford a car
>walking and bus only option
>never begged online for games
>come to this thread
>see what OP describes as poor
>can't afford a 15 bucks game
>still get what he wants
Seriously? How can you even look in a mirror user? Just live of rice, potatoes and other cheap stuff for a week, it will not kill you, otherwise you wouldn't read this. You have the money for games in no time. Also how the fuck do you want to play GTA with your specs anyway? Sage.

Attached: 1572557768860.jpg (237x213, 7K)

Your food is way too high btw. Spend less fatass

OP. Here's free advice, next one I'll charge you for. Work smart, not hard

>Being this out of touch with reality

1200 a month gets you a 1 bedroom apartment out if the city and a studio without a kitchen in the city.
My shitty little house is worth over half a million at under 2000 square feet and an average yard

Are you going back to trade school?

My grocery list consists of milk, butter, potatoes, bread, peanut butter, jelly, apples, ramen, and a case of water bottles. Piss off

True, but i want to have some luxus and food is one of them. On the other hand, OP can afford 400 but not 15 for a game? I'm all in for whiteknights, but for fucks sake, OP can't even play the game on his potatoe. I call bullshit and just simple e begging that is what happens here.

Attached: 1565489532844.jpg (1500x1500, 986K)

Here in this monopoly city with only one ISP it runs me $80 a month for 12mb/s DSL that's so asymmetrical I don't even have 1mb/ upload speeds

Go pan handle and street beg. The amount of time you wasted here OP you could have bought 2 gta games

seriously though make a billshark account it takes a week for them to lower your bill, they lowered my wifi by like $15, they charge a small fee but it's worth it

I want to but I have a degree in cyber security. So im using it to land a job at my friends company gain experience work my way to a decent paycheck, save, build connections. Then I will start my own company, work hard, use my connections, and profit.

frontier was charging me $58 a month for 15Mb/s, shits retarded

No you see there is a difference, I work and pay my bills. I am studying in all my free time to build a better future for myself. I don’t have 15$ I asked for a game. A generous person gave it to me. I’m not a moron who refuses to work and begs daily with no dignity.

Mine is CenturyLink
Are you also in a monopoly city where you only have a single ISP to choose from and no possiblity of competition due to it being actually illegal for another ISP to do business within city limits?

I’m genially thinking ab it. Is there a referral code that helps you? I’ll use it when I sign up. So your advice doesn’t go unpaid.

No there are more but this is the cheapest surprisingly.

And that's why you pay $20 less and get 3mb more.
I could get sat net....that's technically not illegal here. Satellite sucks though if you don't live in bumfuck with AOL

Eat ramen and bread with a bit honey for three weeks and then tell me to piss off.
>Intel I5
>On board graphics.
>4gb ram.
You fucking beggar, have you even checked the minimum requirements user?

Attached: 1544831499835.png (253x199, 6K)

Yeah, I have played it before on this laptop. I spend 50$ bi weekly on food. Cheapest expense.

I rent on private party and frontier is the only provider out here unless I want to pay per GB for the owners wifi,that works like shit, or satalite internet like hughsnet but the ping is a deal breaker, and it'd actually be more expensive, try billshark they lowered my bill to $40

Also, I’ve gone a week without anything except for a shit “meal” here and there more times than I can count. So yeah piss off.

yeah there's a $10 gift for referring people but I don't actually have an account I used a budgeting website that let you use billshark through them

Oh okay gang

Nice story beggfag. Try 30$ for two weeks and then tell me how cheap you eat. But anyway, which Laptop do you have with that mysterious graphic card called "on board graphics"?

I have quite a few friends who vacation most of the winter in Zona. I'm sure their white asses stand out. anyway user i feels for ya. IfI was close I'd teach you a trade. but i'm not. I do have a website I know fuck all about running it. It's growing rather quickly and I do expect some security issues in the future (DDOS, brute force attacks etc..) If say, I needed a security guy to look over the site for vunrabilities, would that interest you? Also kinda be on call if shit ever went sideways and I needed you too deal with a problem. I could pay you on a per use basis

you've never heard of integrated graphics cards lol?

lol are you retarded, he means intel integrate graphics

I’m going to work. Will play it when I get home. Add my steam if anyone wants to play.

Attached: DA811A28-0820-4FD3-B49C-1172D264DBCF.jpg (902x1792, 241K)

My Asus has 8 gig on board. can't be upgraded. Fn bullshit but I got it cheap af

^pic related my dog

ram that is kek

I might redownload on one of my days off Ill send a request

My dog watches live PD with me every night before bed.She barks when dogs come in the screen I love her so much

Attached: E7C4180A-0D8F-48E0-A8FC-84FECA62058B.jpg (902x1792, 175K)

So it is an Intel card? Which brings me back to my main question; Didn't you checked the minimum requirements for GTA? Either OP will have fun with 10-15fps max or he sucessfully begged for a game with a sad story. But hey, no one lies on the intranetz, right?

Attached: 1530477030087.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Played it on the laptop got on average 35-40 quit being a know it all. You are obv retarded

Shit, is do it for the experience. But yeah sounds great bro. Msg my steam and I’ll give you my info