Name a better country than Honduras

Name a better country than Honduras

Attached: san-juan-del-sur.jpg (768x1024, 242K)

A non nigger one

Italy

Your mom's ass

There are like 180 better countries. I don’t know where to begin.

Who are you?

Italy would be great if it weren't for the Italians. They are the most niggardly white people in existence.

literally any other country

All other countries. Not going to name them all.

North Korea. Ghana. Niger. Madagascar. China with everyone infected with coronavirus

looks fucking awesome.
i hope to be able to travel south america some day.

This

A mule a wife and nature what else you need

Protection from murder is what you need, Honduras is the most dangerous country on earth.

Mississippi

You inbred hick that stop school at 6 grade that a state

Enjoy the Mexican cartel

Just dont fuck up and your fine

The US of A

Literally any other country in the world

Doubt. Where else can you find like in op pic. Right nowhere

Peru where I can legally fuck a herd of llamas.

I used to help guys find mail order brides from Honduras and would introduce them to each other. I'd always tell the women that they have to pay me and fuck me if they wanted that opportunity at a better life, then I'd introduce them to whatever American guy I had in my contacts that were looking for a life long partner. I ran a scam on one woman because she was srop dead gorgeous, I kept fucking her for maybe 5 days straight and kept saying that the other party pulled out from the arrangement and that if she wanted me to introduce her to a new guy, she would have to let me have sex with her again. I got out of the business after she had my second child. I never looked back since.

Larp. Doesnt work that way. Do you think you the first who came up with this? I tried but does not work at all