You come home from your business trip from Wuhan

>you come home from your business trip from Wuhan
>see your wife sleeping like this
How do you react in a responsible way?

Attached: 1579968648079.jpg (500x500, 83K)

Honestly I would break some shit and then drive down to the courthouse and file for divorce.

>>you come home from your business trip from Wuhan
>>How do you react in a responsible way?
Pretty sure you already failed your question by coming home from Wuhan.

White boy aint gonna do shit.

Stick my pp in both of them...

do you spend a lot of time thinking about this situation?

Behead the ape, throw the woman out the window along with all of her belongings.

Enjoy prison

I've known people for years and then instantly cut them out. It's something I'll do if I have to.

Why would I be married to a latina though?

tag team her and then wake up from the dream and go to work

Hand cuff her, while she sleeps, get out suppressed handgun And shoot both his knee caps, make her watch as I remove parts of him with tools, then cut his throat, then shoot her. Murder her family then idk probably take a shower then a nap, after I make some dinosaur tendies

Let them sleep i dont mind. Go to the kitchen make me some sandwich and go watch fox news in the living room. All good

Implying all of us are pussies like you and afraid of prison.

Realize I just walked in on a random black couple and leave.

Why cant you just accept that your wife got seeded by a black guy. Why must your offspring exclusively be white?

I il tell her to gtf away from my black boyfriend

I cough on them

>Wuhan

eat bat soup and cough

Take a Pic on my phone Leave act like nothings happened come back when they're gone grab all my shit move to another place. Send her a text with the Pic and laughing emojis saying have fun being a single mom. Live t H e rest of my days as a true Chad

This guy gets it

Smart chad

I would duck tape both of em’s mouth shut. Would hold them at gun point with a revolver and tie them both up. Then I would take the ammo out of the gun and take 1 round put back in revolver but secretly not do it. Then I’d start playing Russian rualet with them until one of them pissed there selfs then I would dump gasoline on them let it sit for a few min then strike a match set them on fire let em burn for a min and then put the fire out. Now the white girl is charred like a nigga then I would untie them after I loaded the gun back up then open the door and as both ran out the door I’d blow there brains out

This is stupid. You might never ever have good sex again like this with this

Spit on them, so now they have the Corona virus too. Fuck em'

Play russian roulette with them. Take your handgun remove all rounds from the mag except one and trigger one at a time and see who is lucky. Start with you

Hello everyone including the chimps. I would like to tell all of you my current animation that I am working on.

It's called "black tornado"
It's a tornado made completely of black people. The lightning is from the hood gangs shooting at each other. The thunder comprises of black church women patting their weaves while singing. Fat black chicks flying around with all their little niglets screaming about they need EBT cards. every time a tornado goes over a building a ghettoize has the building and turns it into a Popeye's. And the eye of the storm is LeBron James screaming do you want a Sprite cranberry? At which point everyone in the tornadoes starts to turn into chimps.

Thankyou all for reading ^_^

lay on the couch

>gently wake up ape
>you should know we were an hiv positive couple.

How can one accept something that is not so?
>why
Because I beleive in eugenics and the sanctity of the sacrament of marriage. Now be gone, evil doer.

Do anything else and the reality is you'll be sitting in jail or bankruptcy over lawyer fees and loss of job once News spreads but they're still going to be fucking laughing at you. Best approach is to ghost them like they never existed and enjoy your life

A revolver don’t have a mag you fucking faggg

This. That's really the only response.

I assume she was raped by the filhty jungle animal nigger, and then I proceed to kill that animal nigger with my bare hands.

>cough on the nigger
>sneeze on wife
>leave the house without saying anything
>wait 24 days
>go to a country in Europe with no confirmed cases of covid-19
>the nigga and wife either die or get locked up in quarantine
>chill in Europe and pretend it's "just the flu"
>mfw

Attached: 00696243-BE40-4204-9E2E-0261BE8654EB.jpg (315x511, 137K)

Dont treat your wife as your property who just signed a contract

This. Just remember: no carcass, no crime.

Dont know what all your problem is. Is it so hard for you to raise her mixed kids as your own? The black guy out of respect would possibly dont stick around for long so your marriage should not be at risk. Its the opposite my friends. You show your true christianity when you raise her half black son and trust me you scored big in gods book

This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read.

film as long as possible, demand divorce get cash.

I am a Christistian and would never ever raise a niglet. It is actually unChristian-like to throw bread before the dogs whilst the children go hungry.

To answer your question though, because guys aren't down with that shit.

This is so flawed cherrypicking. You corrupt yourself with this and it goes not unpunished by the lord himself. Dont fool around.

>Why cant you just accept that your wife got seeded by a black guy. Why must your offspring exclusively be white?
At least pretend like you're not pushing an agenda, faggot

Attached: 1580687783194.jpg (588x300, 17K)

Why are jews so awful at acting like real people?

Very convincing

Attached: 1581226290069.jpg (810x777, 210K)

Le joooos?

Lmao pathetic

Raise her little son and call him my son. We are one humanity we do it together or we will perish

My insurance is up-to-date. Damage the gas valve on the furnace, let the basement flood with gas, let the furnace/electricity do the rest.

Why are jews incapable of acting like real, well adjusted adults?

Attached: 1580414849435.jpg (438x401, 26K)

Why you choose not to be on our side? Jews will soon dominate this world

>business trip from Wuhan
Sneeze into both of their mouths

Then why do you need us?

I'd fuck them both in a torrid threesome. In hopes to spread the disease to them.

Due to our small population and tiny industrial capacities we still need you.

>Jews will soon dominate this world
Maybe temporarily. Then there will be hell to pay, both figuratively and literally. Book of Revelations.

If it's his house, both of you will get kicked out. Then you'll find a bullet in the back of your head in 7 months.

If I'm just getting back from China, I'm probably super tired and don't want to deal with this. I'd take a picture, for evidence and get a hotel to get some sleep. Once I wasn't tired, i'd just try to talk to her about it. I cheated too, so I really don't think it'd be that big of a deal.

I would cough on them, duh

Attached: 1573537509333.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

Fuck Jamal just to get back at my wife of course.

I have the second ammendment

she's perfect.

Cough

how does a black guy get a girl this perfect? look at that hair and her perfect skin.

Either a Jew or a cuck. Either way you deserve to never pass on your genes

Chloroform or Rohypnol

Chainsaw