Bought my second fleshlight, going to be here monday

bought my second fleshlight, going to be here monday.

whats your favorite sleeve?

>pic related, coming in the mail
>currently own a stu

Attached: 104147-02-e1534146675560.jpg (610x523, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Y1KNRH7/ref=psdcmw_11441820011_t1_B07H8GC6WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who own a fleshlight and actually had sex once, how close it is to the real thing?

not close at all, you gotta get one of the japanese sleeves they feel more natural somehow. but most of them are small so look closely puni 1000 something

Apple pie

thanks asshole, i just googled that and now i'm on a watchlist

>how close it is to the real thing
Meh. Close enough on the basic, smoothe one. Like fucking a lazy woman who's not that excited.

>puni 1000
lol watchlist? xD

get very stoned and use plenty of lube on a warmed up fleshlight

feels incredible, and not too far off

>best orgasm of my life was milking my cock with the fl and playing with my prostate
>life changing bro

Not really at all. Tried various sizes. Tried my most recent one back to back with a real one out of curiosity. Not the same.

The japs ones feel way better than other sleeves, but no amount of lube, and warm or not, makes a difference. Also i find that after extended sessions with a toy, it starts to get uncomfortable and i have trouble staying hard.

Btw, use Toydemon.

Replying to myself

Google “toydemon after school girl tennis”

Probably my favourite.

Attached: image.jpg (900x675, 332K)

looks like a pussy from a 3 year old not gonna buy that son.

so how about some good merican fleshlight sleeve recommendations boys?

fuck that jap shit

the jap shit feels way better, but you might redeem you american one with good lube. not kidding but try some natural "anal" lube in it. its same type of lube but better

spider meiki one

i have5 fleshlights, this is my only jap one, uncomparable. nutting so fast I cant even really enjoy it the first time through lmao

the inside seems impossible to clean in comparison

how does that work?

how? just run water through it? like any other ?

actually, the fact that its open ended and creates its suction from the plastic shell its easier to clean than most jap ones that have no open end

I own the STU and for me not at all, it's does feel great but pussy is just more magical for me, even when using a condom.

I want to get this

Attached: Sexbaby Silicone Realistic Mouth.webm (400x300, 1.55M)

My jesus's hand of glory. It feels great and the clean up is super easy

I would buy the hip ones or a more realistic sleeve like that pocket pussy one i saw a while back.
Good warm with lots of lube but you dont use it alot more when you remeber you have it

Pocket pussy but this vibrates
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Y1KNRH7/ref=psdcmw_11441820011_t1_B07H8GC6WL

Tanga blows fleshlight away ..pun intended

I'm collecting the FG anal options over a long period, since they're fucking expensive.

Have Madison Ivy, Riley Reid, and Abella Danger. Ivy feels the best, Danger is the easiest to slide in and out of, which is cool, since she's a buttslut.

I have the pink lady, riley reid, ice, torgue and wtf some avaition one i think. But the Tenga flip hole is just way better. Don't need to be hard can just edge for fn hours

Do more than just this.

Run mildly hot water through both ends for 30 seconds, use a finger to "dig" out the grooves, then close one entryway and fill with water, shake like a drink, then spray some kind of antibacterial soap.

Keeps it looking new and truly clean.

I'd kill for a Jasmine James fleshlight, but I never see her name tossed around.

what's the difference of fleshlight and real girl ?

Get it I highly recommended It

A fleshlight is eighty bucks. You never stop paying for a real girl.

cheaper and less noisy

ahah you don't have girlfriend...

which one ?

what fleshlights feel BETTER than a real ass or