Other urls found in this thread:

truecasefiles.com/2019/04/timeline-case-of-katie-and-steven-pladl.html
youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_incest#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say no. For fuck's sake i dont want to commit incest you fucking tard

Nice try ...

Would plow and impregnate.

Attached: 1547532356333.jpg (480x600, 35K)

This inbred believes everyone wants to fuck its family

What ethnicity is she? She looks asian, but from what I can tell her parents don't?

Hapa girl, daddy killed her for being horny and broken. F

This is actually a case of GSA, or genetic sexual attraction. She was given up for adoption shortly after birth, and then sought out her biological parents after becoming an adult. She fell in love with her father after meeting him. Some believe this happens when trying to make up for missing feelings now only expressed as an adult. It is interesting to note the father had 2 other daughters and appears he never touched them, so it was her coming onto him. He was far from normal though as he eventually killed 3 family members.

You can read about the case here, complete with timeline photos.

truecasefiles.com/2019/04/timeline-case-of-katie-and-steven-pladl.html

Attached: 5bceb00087447847bfe9a55f1ae018ce.jpg (650x366, 86K)

Throat punch that semen demon

Fuck no. If memory serves me right, my first cummie was when I was 9 something. Nine months later I would be 10 when she was born. That would make her 8 right now since I'm 18. No, incest is wrong.

Shut the fuck up retarded nigger.

Nigga you autistic

Wait what the fuck. I only heard the part about him banging his daughter while still with his wife. I never heard the murder update.

>He was far from normal though as he eventually killed 3 family members

To be fair, the daughter fucking, and then getting her pregnant and marrying her was the abnormal part.

The part where he killed the baby, her, and himself (with her dad as collateral damage) is actually a bit more normal. At that point the entire country knew about his shit, he had lost all his family, lost his daughter-wife a second time, lost his new baby, and then she "breaks up" with him. That's a hell of a lot of loss for someone who clearly needs to be "close" to his family. At that point you're asking for murder-suicide if they don't have a god damn team of therapists round the clock dealing with this.

I didn't object when she did it when she was six so why would I now?

>To be fair, the daughter fucking, and then getting her pregnant and marrying her was the abnormal part.
I don't know man. Maybe I'm a freak, but I'd like to say I totally understand the feelings they had for each other. It's almost like 2 random people meeting each other and they just have the unfortunate side thought that they're related. Not saying I would go that route, but I understand it. I feel like I, personally , would be more likely to have those feelings(and would like to think I could control them better than they did) than the ability to kill 3 people, so the killing part is abnormal to me.

No, thanks anyway.

To be fair, the entire story is fucked up. End of discussion.

Does the daughter look like the father or the mother?

It all boils down to that

Totally agree. Should have ended at a thought. "damn. she became a hottie, too bad she's my daughter."

would breed her like no tomorrow

Attached: 1.jpg (847x1094, 480K)

would rather fuck the dad tb h.

Attached: steven-pladl__46204.png (1201x878, 648K)

I'm not knocking the wincest. The retarded part is then thinking she could become mommy and marry her.

Yeah murder is wrong, but sometimes it makes sense. Story old as time. People don't talk about Oedipus much. Good story.

2500 year old play

Guy finds out he's been banging his mom and had kids with her. He goes to kill her and finds she's already done herself in. Then he stabs out his own eyes.

Think humans are different now?

Ain't got no time for no literature. Sounds hot though.

Attached: tmnt-foot-toon.jpg (262x317, 15K)

Oh fuck I remember this story I didn’t know he murdered her

Time is older than 2500 years. While were at it, when did time start if you don't mind?

by getting a boner

Attached: action-52.jpg (700x474, 150K)

tell her to make a recording of her giving consent and a document saying the same with her signature on. then fuck her

what race is this?

Looks half asian half white

Depends if she’s a smoke show amirite?

chong

White, half latina.

Her mother is Alyssa Garcia, hispanic. Her father/husband is White. That is her makeup-less ghost face because she's just been booked for fucking and marrying her father, and giving birth to his son. Here she is with her incest son. Very white.

Attached: 97dbae2c19eb59c063920da3f9a342e5.jpg (522x293, 16K)

she's dead

Sure, I assume she's nostalgic after 8 years or so

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

I’d kill myself

>the father had 2 other daughters and appears he never touched them, so it was her coming onto him
Unless the two others were fucking ugly.

Tell her she's too old

Made by my dick, made for my dick.

Attached: Tenda Spencer.jpg (782x682, 116K)

I wish I remembered where I save her leaked nudes at.

Honestly, I would be incredibly tempted but ultimately I don't think that I would. I'd be curious to see her naked though

I'd watch her get off to a bad dragon first then go feom there

In the United States, the District of Columbia and every state and inhabited territory have some form of codified incest prohibition. In most states, sexual activity between a lineal ancestor and a lineal descendant (parent, grandparent with child or grandchild), siblings (brother-sister) and aunt-nephew, uncle-niece is penalized as incest. However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island has repealed its criminal incest statute,[37] and only criminalizes incestuous marriage.[38] Ohio "targets only parental figures",[37] and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 12 years of age or older.[26][37] The most severe penalties for incest are in Massachusetts, Virginia, Texas and Oregon, which punishes incest with up to 20 years in prison, Georgia where a penalty for incest is up to 30 years in prison, Wisconsin where the penalty for incest is up to 40 years in prison, and in the states of Nevada, Montana, Idaho and Michigan where a penalty of up to life imprisonment for incest may be given.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_incest#United_States
The laws between states varies pretty widely, apparently. I never knew that

I would

Attached: 40915273.jpg (1080x810, 940K)