I'm going to make DMT this weekend. Been wanting to do it for a long time. Anyone else done it? Any good stories or bad?

I'm going to make DMT this weekend. Been wanting to do it for a long time. Anyone else done it? Any good stories or bad?

Attached: FB_IMG_1581504446075.jpg (960x803, 135K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1580685710776.jpg (607x607, 23K)

Mate of mine made it a few years a go . Smoked it and it was so fkn harsh ... But man , was a real tripper, looked like I was in a space ship and the world was on warp drive for a few minutes. Second trippy thing I had was magic truffles from Amsterdam... Was a crazy trip took it before a puppet show , one of the best experiences I've had!

you need to do a second hit for the full effect

I don't know the most intense psyche experience I had was 6 grams of dried cubensis soaked in lemon juice (not dry anymore haha). That was the greatest experience of my life. Whatever you do just show the substance some respect if you're stupid with it, it'll really fuck you up.

Attached: 1577551600823.jpg (525x552, 52K)

If you really want to experience it, you have to keep hitting it after the first and even second time. You'll cough bad and it tastes like bad breath and moth balls but you have to keep hitting it until you cant.

don't take things you don't understand

I intend to detox for a week and meditate and burn sage before doing it.

I understand fully, it is not a recreational drug by any means. I have done 5g Cubensis trips many many times but thus stuff is something else entirely

You need to vape it, I was concerned about the harshness as I'm a heavy weed smoker so my lungs are fucked. But apparently using it in a vape is much easier. Going to blast it through the volcano

what exactly does showing a substance respect entail?

set and setting basically?

It leaves a gross flavor in your piece though

Not who you asked...
Yes, mind set and environment. Risk aversion.

That's fine, the volcano has disposable bags, and I can clean up the chamber easy enough

It totally ruins a piece. I've tried to get the taste out of glass pipes and it didn't work. Maybe if j had tried harder, but they were cheap pipes.

Acetone for cleaning glass. Put some rice in to get to the hard to reach areas

DMT hit me in waves when I had it with some bud. At first the "waves" would last a good few minutes but the amount of time you're trippin between each "wave" quickly decreases. In between I felt like I was back and sober then up for a other spin we go. Very fun. Have a few things lying around to look at and trip on

Bro you will never be able to use that volcano for weed again. It will always smell like dmt. Don’t do it. Pick a bong to ruin or use a crack pipe.

3rd hit is the one! that usually gets you to breakthrough

I've done it twice now, If I had to explain it in not so many words, it's like every life & organism in the universal is on their own internet and when you breakthrough with dmt you connect online with them, life changing shit!

Pic related

Attached: 0e6237cfbe967e3afd3ecc3edca18fe4.jpg (1280x1543, 394K)

Facts, always respect the spice!

Really? Surely it would clean up with a solvent. I might dedicate my davinci to it then, would be better for outdoor trips anyway