How the fuck are depressed women and anxiety women still able to go out partying every week...

How the fuck are depressed women and anxiety women still able to go out partying every week, date random men from the internet, keep in contact with thousands of friends a week etc?

I'm depressed and even replying to a text from my brother is draining and hard work yet i see depressed and anxiety women with full social and dating life and full schedules. How are they doing it?

Attached: 972_1000.jpg (500x679, 31K)

Because mental illness is far easier to cope with as a woman in this society. The stigma isn’t nearly as bad. Their friends are willing to talk about emotions all the time and not get burned out. Plus sex is always easy to find for them. Society expects women to be neurotic, unreliable and moody to a certain degree.

Depression and anxiety come in different levels of severity you know?
There are plenty of women who are too anxious and depressed for social interaction, you just don't see them because... they don't talk or go outside.
There are men with depression and anxiety who live normal social lives too. It's all relative. Your life ain't the same as everyone else's life.

Because they Are not medically depressed. Just jealous of they’re not haves

women are too stupid to obtain the full effects of these issues

They're not depressed, they just want sympathy points.

I %100 agree with you and think that is why they attempt suicide more often but are far less successful.

I think they’re just wired different.

Are you a female, OP? Maybe you can post more about yourself?

>women manipulate for sympathy and gibs
Sheiiit, mind blown

Anxious women*

They're not depressed, they just like to say it so people listen to their shit stories

Chekd

But just stop fapping, browsing social media, drinking, and smoking and you'll be normal in 3 months

You can accelerate the process by doing excessive amounts of cardio

I know three depressed chicks. Two are my sisters, the oldest of which has anxiety, and one is my ex.

My ex took her depression out on other people, just constantly being bitchy, but also whinged about not having enough friends. She wanted to go out and drink every weekend and be social, but didn't deserve friends.

My sisters (20 and 26) are complete introverts. They never go out or drink and pretty much don't have friends except each other.

My youngest sister met a guy through vidya and they got close, they've been together six years now but I know he isn't getting much sex.

My oldest sister has only had one boyfriend her whole life despite being pretty hot. He was an abusive piece of shit who she never, ever stood up to and was scared to disappoint. She only broke up with him because we all got together and made it happen.

Maybe there are some like you say, but they'd be the minority.

Not true. Female anxiety is well documented as leading to agoraphobia. There are literal facts and data to dispute your claim. I think your depression is manifesting in resentment and that has been directed toward women because you probably can't get a girlfriend and it's easier to think that there's some sort of socially constructed unfairness than confront the fact your failings at least to some extent are your own, notwithstanding the fact that many of life's challenges and difficulties are in fact unfair on unjustly imposed upon you or are just rotten biological social cultural bad luck.
Sorry user. I hope you can get better one day. Depression is a fucking monstrous disease

You don't know any really depressed chicks, because they're not out there posting about depression on instagram. That's attention dime a dozen girls you're thinking of. The real "depressed" girls are crying in their rooms or doing their own form of coping in public discord servers filled with simps and orbiters.

Depression and anxiety are bullshit stop being a mopey pussy

Based

I'm a woman. I spend about 23 hours a day in my bedroom. I leave my house maybe once a month. I have exactly one friend, over the internet. I don't date or party, because I barely have the energy to get out of bed and shitpost, let alone have real conversations and a real life.

Tell me how I have a full social and dating life and a full schedule.

Or just shit on me for being a woman, I guess. That works too.

Lazy piece of shit.

Are you a qt3.14 woman? Will you be my depressed Valentine?

If it weren't for work I wouldn't leave home either :(

Thanks, I try my best.

Attached: F6571311-7EA3-421D-9C39-B0FC0AC8714D.jpg (1080x1440, 58K)

How old are you? Do you have family to lean on?

Or you could just set up an instagram or Facebook profile, sit back and wait for the adds from males and the corresponding "hey there" messages to come rolling in. Find one that clicks, date him, there's your boyfriend. If you choose you can get pregnant and have a family within a year. Your whole life turned around with a click of a mouse or the tap of a phone

Do you have a Kik, femanon? Let's talk about your depression and exchange Valentines

That only works for hot ones. And chicks who have REAL anxiety and depression think they're ugly. Not in the attention seeking way of every normal female, but in a real way. Anxiety also makes any attention seeking activity pretty much impossible.

you being a woman was not the core of the debate. however, you making things about being a woman when it isn't about that is probably a contributing factor to your problems. chill out

I'm 24. I leech off my dad.
I tried a dating app before but it didn't work because I'm an autist who has no clue how to hold a normal conversation. I'm literally only good at complaining. I have to filter my photos to hell or I look like a corpse too.
Let's not.
I don't understand what else it would be, but ok.

Alcohol

And Nice trips

This

Is the one friend a guy who totally isn't in love with you but is always there for you? The type who would make some girl very happy, but not you? And you wonder why he's single? And you wish you could find a guy exactly like him, but taller and better looking?

Not saying that is the case, but if it is you might want to step back and take another look.

I dunno dude I'm depressed and I manage to make with the fake smiles and laughs

I don't even know what he looks like. We met on Minecraft and all we do is talk about weeaboo shit. I wish I was joking.

Well if you talk all the time and you're both lonely...

It's not true. Depressed women will behave in similar ways as men, withdrawn, hopeless, aimless, and believing they are incapable of dealing with it all. You're much less likely to see them out at night or socializing. They will be hidden away in their little shelters with their cats to protect themselves.

It's absurd to think depressed women keep thousands of friends and have fulfilling lives. Maybe you think that because you are a man, and you have this inner belief that men have it worse at everything.

If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Attached: Screenshot_20200125-001328_Chrome.jpg (708x425, 142K)

moar

A lot of people with depression when they do go out will try things to make them happy even if it is something they would never normally do. They are desperate at times to feel normal. This is only when they can suppress or ignore their anxiety and depression to get out of the house/apartment.

I know, I think about it a lot because I'm a lonely fuck, but I'm not going to risk making my only friendship awkward. I've never felt any interest from him outside of friendship, and I know he has other friends he talks to regularly. He also prefers big tiddie anime girls and I have about as much curve as a ruler.

Drugs, plenty of real good drugs. Plenty of them. Real good ones.

TiTs

They are not depressed