Do black women suck better than white women?

Do black women suck better than white women?

Attached: 1581587067755.jpg (1366x911, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A mouths a mouth

Shove it up your arse you rascal.

Yes. Not based on race but based on the culture/attitude of and most importantly the experience I’ve had with the people of those two races in the place where I live.

Older men suck the best

cuck faggot

This

>> No.

No.

In my experience? Yes. Yes the do.

explain

he's a virgin

I think

they have better lips

kek

that's

feel the bern white nigga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJVI5zpra8

cool music, guy

thx

Deep throat queen

From my experiences, the grils at the Glory Holes suck the best cock and they always swallow. (however, some seem to have deep voices and large clits???) Don't know what that's all about?

>(however, some seem to have deep voices and large clits???) Don't know what that's all about?

I think black men sucked your cock

Yes

Best I've had was a german chick. In new york on vacation I had the second best from a chubby black woman, she throated it good but wouldn't let me cum in her mouth.

Bump

In my considerable experience, black women tend to suck the cock too hard. It hurts unless you tell them to take it easy.

Yes actually. Black girls suck cock like they need it to survive.

I agree

I don't know about black girls but I know white girls have weak head game.

Asian girls give the best head in my experience.

Yes. White women give toothy, unenthusiastic blowjobs, with some exceptions. Usually gotta pull them off to just start the sex and not lose the boner.

Black women suck cock like they have something to prove. They make your hairs stand on end. It's sublime. I recommend it at least once.

Black women tend to be a lot better at sex.

Retarded question. Some chicks are good at blowjobs, some aren’t. That’s it.

How do none of you fuckers post mexican bitches best head game by far and they are more into it than any other bitch at least in my experience

>>experience

Fair point user

In my experience yes. But the best head I've ever gotten came from a Puerto Rican chick. Asian was a close second.