He lifts

>he lifts

Attached: BEFCE26F-2B7F-465A-B494-646484E6C56E.jpg (1056x649, 257K)

This just describes a normie

What’s the point of posting this shit if you’re still browsing this site? Kill yourself

Shitmeme go kill yourself fag

Nah man. The people who “just exist” end up miserable with dead eyes and no spark for life. I am already seeing it happen to the regular people who “just existed” and I’m only 24. Growth / progress is the key to overall fulfillment

From adv to fit

Get a life, incel

NEVER IMPROVE

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD I HATE YOU. HAHAHAHA LE ENIN “he lifts” LE EBIN FUCKING EBIN :DDDDD HE TRIES TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME THATS FUGGIN EBIN I FIT IN LOL I FIT IN DO YOU? NO :DDDDD CABTAIB OB THE FOOTSBALL TEAM BABY :DDDDD I LOVE POSTING ON Cred Forums AFTER PRACTICE :DDD

I love this meme because it implies that Chad has nothing to work towards
Most of y'all would still be miserable as fuck even with gf's just admit it

Attached: 1518209116143.jpg (314x336, 84K)

yeah, well ive hated myself for as long as i can remember
"just exist" is ignorant shit put together by some either 1000x luckier than i am or 1000x less aware than i am
i would literally rather kill myself than "just exist"
and the day i stop improving i will make good on that statement

I despise this lazy, uninspired, selfish, foolish, childish, immature, ignorant, literally thoughtless set of ideas, and i would suggest that the only "genetic dead ends" in life are those who are complacent and accepting of what is, instead of desperate to pursue what can be
Complacency never won wars
It never defined great leaders
It never took root in thriving cultures
It never inspired great artists
It never drove men to seek knowledge
It never made the world a better place

Sure, maybe the lucky can get by with good looks, good genes, and a good upbringing, but their impact on the world ends with them
Men who seek self improvement
Men who dare to chase dreams
They are the pillars on which civilization rests
And have their names carved into history

Even if I fall short of that, which I probably will, I would rather dedicate my life to such a goal then to be such an ineffectual and meaningless waste
Kill yourself, you're dead weight as it is

Attached: 1578862917497.jpg (900x1042, 55K)

he doesnt, fuck you

You think it does

As a guy who had mutlpile gfs and I'm just 20, you're absolutely correct

If you have to try, it's over. Chad doesn't even know what approaching is and get laid by 9s and 10s without trying.

>hurr things matter beyond dopamine hits

Attached: ecclestiates.jpg (639x395, 44K)

they matter because I say they do

painful
the mind of a bottom 80% male, ladies and gentleman, witness how it short circuits when confronted with its cruel reality

false

Attached: repills.jpg (1725x1133, 721K)

Nice cope

Attached: 1581256041462.png (1386x570, 303K)

>chewing imported sap
I first saw this meme a few years ago and these cringy motherfuckers went and started mewing KEK

Based and Redpilled

Do I look like a bottom 80% male? DYEL faggot?

Attached: 9263E16F-2423-42C2-966B-A922F1C44AFD.jpg (1242x2208, 454K)

lifting is one of the few things i have that make me feel like i can succeed at something
fuck you

Attached: 47474447.jpg (236x214, 14K)

This is if you lift for women,
i lift for myself so i can jerk off to how sexy i look

I Actually feel sorry for the person who wrote this. He is probably completely delusional about his own life.

>no high schooler ever tried to self improve

reading this as an 18 year old senior who used to be a loser in middle school, started lifting in freshman year and mewing and nofap and shit like that, and now here I stand as a senior. Virginity lost, smoking hot girlfriend, lots of friends (joined football in sophomore year, varsity defensive end) and it’s all thanks to you guys, Jordan Peterson, zyzz, etc. fuck you OP lol get laid faggot

Attached: A5D72438-B40E-4BA7-8D33-FFCD65B04935.jpg (1200x1016, 123K)

holy based

>some fucker on roids with tight pants
definitely bottom 80% and im not even the guy you replied to

imagine taking this shit seriously

the guy in my HS who got the most girls literally got addicted to opiates, lost his job, then came crying to me just begging for a ride one day, when we didnt even know each other lol

most of the popular guys i knew ended up weak ass drug addict losers who can barely score a 2/10 gf now. a bunch of the nerds ended up being successful and getting hot as fuck girls

>thinking you'll be a winner because you have a hot gf and friends and are on the football time

theres no way to tell until you're in the real world where you actually have to sink or float, and honestly a lot of that is just up to luck because the economy is shit and we're all being enslaved

ive hung out with millionaires who live in mansions, they were all rotton pieces of shit and no one likes them for any reason besides having money. the world is much more complicated than even any of you faggots on Cred Forums seem to think as made evident by this shitty bait always getting replies on every board. i guess most of you are just kids though

Reminds me of that tranny post. Nature vs desperation. Someone please post it

the biggest redpill is so easy understand, this is normal and nature.
Womens are needed for reproduction, there womb is their only good.
We want to reproduce and want to seed them.
We must prove ourselfs, they choose. We reproduce.
Woman aren't willingly evil, thats nature and its fine.
Deal with it, go approache a girl.

Yup he won't respond

Yeah I’ve come to expect that from beta males lol. Kinda like in real life when they step out of line and you get real stern with them and they say “b-bro I was just joking haha” even though you know for a fact they were trying to undermine you. It’s hilarious.

This. That image is just an incel that justifies his inaction in life and imagines that everyone else has it all just happen to them.

In any case, what that idiot fails to realize is... what's the alternative? Die alone doing nothing? No thanks.

Memer935115?

Thanks man, I really needed to read that.

eh it's not that I didn't try lots of things I was raised so fucked up I didn't have any chance from the start. Now I'm fixing myself but I'm just so tired mentally. I'll probably kill myself anyway.

Holy shit that's advanced incel
Good luck in life

>"roids"

#1 cope of dyels

why is this advanced incel, thats the way it is.
Incels see that as something bad or evil, but this is jaust the way life works.
Did that parasitic organism thing bothers you?

>thinks muscles are the only factor
>shit style
>insecure
>hiding sub8 face
yeah you fit the bill
yeah I am bitch I had to go COOM real quick Im not gonna sit here monitoring like a janny fuck you

>all those schitzo projecting implications based on a pic
Post body, pussy

as a whole, women are only a drain on the tax system

thanks to feminism, we are quite literally paying them just to plop out increasingly dysgenic, dumb and weak faggots from the cunts, by men who either dont care about them or are only settling out of fear that they cant do better like a pathetic beta. not only are they increasingly genetically worthless, but its also resulting in an increasingly worthless environment for them to grow up in, dooming them all to make us continue circling the drain

women wouldnt be parasites if they were utilized to prevent our offspring from degenerating into weak animals, they would have a symbiotic relationship with us, of mutual benefit

its only when we try to treat them the same as us that they become parasites

that chart is also retarded, there is at least one examples of social parasites in the ant kingdom that function exactly like women or jews, where they simply relay messages to another nearly identical species of ant, convincing to work for them while they laze around and breed. if ants can use communication to socially parasitize another species of ant, theres no reason to believe humans cant either

>yfw isreal is one of the only few western nations that has a positive birthrate and it has most of the west under their grasp

Attached: 1581564714394.jpg (600x600, 119K)

>just lay down and die bro

honestly, fuck the world bro
lel nah
wtf are you saying bro US is just at replacement and theres a future spinster thing going on
>Israel
>western
bruh

It's utter horse shit, all of it.
Sounds like someones mommy didn't love him and now all women must pay for rejecting you, being too ugly/autistic/insane to take part in society

tl;dr
Do humanity a favour and kill yourself

>tl;dr for two sentences
fuck off m8

>>reddit

>wtf are you saying bro US is just at replacement

at replacement... because we're shipping in tons of retarded subhumans who breed recklessly

they literally admit we need people from the third world to supplement the native white peoples birthrates so the economy doesnt collapse

>>Israel
>>western
>bruh

>semantics
kys

>Sounds like someones mommy didn't love him and now all women must pay for rejecting you, being too ugly/autistic/insane to take part in society

>cost of living increasing/wages decreasing drastically and endlessly
>elites openly express their desire to tax us just for existing and making us eat insects and onions instead of meat, for "global warming
>entire nations projected to be overran by violent subhumans in a couple generations tops
>"lol if you arent doing great then you are worthless and need to die"

i hope you're willing to die for what you believe in, but you arent, you're just an idiot and would forget all of it the moment you're put under pressure to

>thinks hes something cause hes in the easiest part of adulthood when its easiest to get a gf
Lmfao

I know it's a long shot on here, but have you considered the most symbiotic approach would be men & women working together as equals for the prosperity of our species?

Maybe evolution is doing right by keeping nutjobs like you and from procreating by hating on the means to do so.

Have you tried not living in shithole US?

*Lay Down And Rot

didnt Trump stop that or something? anyway immigration is not the same as giving birth, you get that right?

>mad I called out his stupidity
bro YOU kys

>evolution
>in a civilization with technology and modern medicine
gotta love it when brainlets bring up this topic yet they have a middle school understanding of it

Tell me, how do technology and modern medicine allow incels like you to procreate?

>people are literally paid to reproduce if they fuck up and do it while not having enough money
>these are the only people with positive birthrates anymore
>"bro we're evolving to become a better species because people like you arent breeding"

you need to suck off a shotgun barrel

>didnt Trump stop that or something? anyway immigration is not the same as giving birth, you get that right?

no you fucking idiot, no one even supports trump anymore except moronic alt lite faggots and boomers

>anyway immigration is not the same as giving birth, you get that right?

the native europeans who built this country have sub replacement birthrate levels, we are only sustained by changing our genetic stock to a completely different group, you get that right?

are you a shitskin or something? why are you so fucking dumb and in denial?

>the only people who are of bad genetic quality are people who dont have sex all the time

>sexual selection magically produces better genes

this retard didnt pay attention in biology class, thinks he has room to talk about evolution and the future our species, and on top of this, believes he of all people is the kind who should breed

i wouldn't call jews parasites... the Bank and the film industry rules... To beat or cure the disease we must first of all identify them.
Thinking of them as parasites or something under us is only bad for our goal.
Those bastards are clever and smart, those bastards rule the fukking world.
To find a way to erase those devils is the challenge

Nah mate, subsidizing idiots and fatties to breed while draining public resources is stupid as fuck. I'm just glad we're not adding insult to injury and allow you to breed too.

>people who don't have sex all the time
You don't need to have sex all the time. But chances are, if you consider all women parasites, you are less likely to breed than those who aren't "redpilled". Which is good.

oh shit, what the fuck are you a girl?
Fuck off white knight, no really fuck off

noone said that

the point was "evolution" in the natural br00tal context stopped being relevant loooong ago

>no one even supports trump anymore
lmao
k
>if you look at a specific portion you'll see that Im right!
damn

>Nah mate, subsidizing idiots and fatties to breed while draining public resources is stupid as fuck

you just moved the entire goalpost. you just conceded that the guy two posts back in the reply chain was right, when before you tried to assert he wasnt just to try and make a sick burn about how "incels" are the only people who shouldnt breed

you literally just admitted you were wrong but are acting smug about it

you are genuinely stupid as fuck and should suck off a shotgun barrel before you reproduce

you're looking for baits aren't ya?

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (1319x114, 10K)

>>if you look at a specific portion you'll see that Im right!
>damn

the people who founded western civilization have sub replacement birthrates

the only reason they're positive is if you count shitskin subhumans who we never properly voted on allowing to flood here

>more than one thing can't be bad
kk mate gonna kms now

I mean it's the truth.

it's just another r9k fag that got upset one day. crab in a bucket syndrome

thats literally what YOU said you fucking retard

holy shit. no wonder you anglo retards think you dont have the responsibility to own sharp objects

you obviously didn't have what I had then. you don't know how neglected people grow up and neglect isn't the only thing that happened to me.

thats a very weak response, that's the best you could save from that thread to counter? kek

>jus work hard mayne
these normies, man, they dont get it

>you obviously didn't have what I had then
i've had worse. do you think i give a shit how hard you suffer? the more you suffer, the more you learn. adapt the ever-changing environment and strategize. we've all went through tough times, the difference is we learned how to deal with them. you want to be spoonfed because you're still a baby after all these years. you and your kinds are why /fit/ is at it's lowest. faggot

basado hermano

lol you are so delusional. I didn't even think that you would care. just get off your high horse. and how would you even know if you had any worse? you are cringe.

not all of us have had it as easy as you

>you and your kinds are why /fit/ is at it's lowest
ohh yeahh bro, cause fph threads stopped existing, ss+gomad was so funny and creative even after the first 10,000 times, and there definitely wasnt "the heaviest things we lift are our feels" sentiment

wanna know how I know youre a newfag who found this clandestine place on knowyourmeme?

I'm no britbong, but thanks. I learned real english when I was a kid.

Attached: murifag.jpg (499x137, 21K)

>not all of us have had it as easy as you
confirmed DYEL, pfft

enjoy your nogunz and being flooded with gooks you stupid aussie

>working out was the hardest thing hes ever faced
yeah that totally doesnt prove my point damn bro

Not australian either, wouldn't like the heat there

These kinds of guys are the ones who peak in high school; if you're not constantly improving, you're dying

cope. chad always win because he doesn't have to worry about most things

literally this

This isn’t true of Chad, only normie simps
Yes Chad isn’t putting in a Herculean effort to terraform his entire persona, but he’s always seeking to improve. Just talk to any chad at the gym; they’re serious about their self betterment

>do you think i give a shit how hard you suffer? the more you suffer, the more you learn
you're a fucking retard, lots of people are beaten, malnourished, raped or drugged as kids and many of them have no chance to have a better life than you, their bodies or minds are irrepirably damaged. what the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

i bet you secretly revel in what a selfish piece of shit you are

the only way someone can believe this is if they're in highschool or they dont even know what happened to the popular kids in highschool. and if you were always a chad, the latter cant be true unless you skipped town and forgot about all your friends for absolutely no reason like some kind of sociopath

Struggle is manhood, faggot
You should be honored that you didn’t have to seek out suffering; you have a character edge on all of us if you can get your head on straight

cmon bro, would you seriously rather be some ugly awkward guy from a poor family so you could say your manhood is more "forged" or whatever than a handsome outgoing wealthy frat bro?

Not how it works. Social superiority cannot be maintained without effort. If Chad decided he wanted to sit inside and play video games all day while fisting a bag of Frito's he would swiftly cease to be Chad. The trope of complacent champions being dethroned exists because it's what often happens.

Whoever made OP's pic is likely a loser still in highschool who regards self-improvement as impossible for him. Likewise someone who's never heard of epigenetics.

Everyone is given a different hand. Bear it humbly or kill yourself like a coward.
Goebbels was a rat face, club footed cuck manlet, and he became one of the most men in one of the powerful nations in history.
Running away from your place in life means you will only die a feminine death

Saying you don’t care how much anyone suffers isn’t manhood. And that’s what you said

You have a deranged and pathetic concept of masculinity

you are not even older than 16 imo. you sound like an incel retard lmao. just stop replying to me.

We can't control what we're born with only how we use it.

Attached: k3ukypjspn421.jpg (1202x1419, 228K)

The Nazis wouldn’t have accomplished shit had they not had compassion for one another to work together you fucking idiot

And you are the antithesis of a compassionate person, because you are obsessed with competition. I suspect you had literally no father growing up and that’s why you think being a man is being a piece of shit

I refuse to be happy with the injustice thats occurred against me in the only life I have

Struggle is Manhood, faggot
There’s no getting around that.
Life is struggle.

Only women and jews worry about their personal comfort

What is this reddit?
Go play your switch and eat Cheetos, faggot
No one will remember you

Benevolence without rectitude is weakness
Kindness without strength is meaningless.
The NAZI would have gotten NOWHERE without embracing a Herculean struggle. Mein Kampf literally mean MY STRUGGLE.

You either push yourself through the landslide or you’re consumed by it. There is no virtue in being consumed, no moral victims

You sure are backtracking now, makes me start to wonder if you’re even the same person. I never argued that there is something wrong with trying. I argued with someone who explicitly expressed an utter lack of empathy for their fellow man

Too many men have no empathy for other men, but would go to the ends of the earth for some stupid whore

No one can right that wrong but you
You either let the injustice sit, or you do something about it.

Never claimed empathy didn’t exist bro. You’re projecting.

>bitches don't know about epigenetics
Lots of non-Chads have Chad DNA (except for the true genetic dead ends, but these usually stick out) that can be expressed with the proper habits/discipline. The idea that self-improvement is somehow "cheating your genetic predetermination" is retarded. It's literally expressing your genes.

Attached: A-compilation-of-epigenetic-influences-on-humans-The-figure-represents-a-compilation-of.jpg (680x516, 210K)

You only get one life on this earth, if you want to impose pain on yourself the whole time that's your choice. There's a difference between hard work to improve your situation and simply endlessly toiling without reason. You'll have plenty of time to suffer in your old age, enjoy your gifts now while you have them.

I’m not arguing against that. I’m arguing against the ruthless individualism expressed earlier. Individualism is the antipode of a real political movement, or of even a society. it’s just pure anarchy

it was done to me by the universe, dozens of factors that built up, unfortunately

You’re arguing in a reply chain that I joined in when someone said they don’t care about the suffering of any other male because “muh masculinity”

lol stfu fag id kick ur ass

>What is this reddit?
yea everyone will remember you kek.

>you’re only given one life
I don’t see how this is even relevant or real in any sense. All you know is that you have this life, so fucking do something with it and stop wasting time doing absolutely nothing because “it hurty”

Ruthless individualism for saying a calling a man who rejects struggle a faggot?
Men don’t have the luxury of being weak; that’s a fucking fact and any man who wants to uplift the weak as virtuous needs to be crucified like the kike he is.

>it was the universe
It was you. We chose the life we wanted to live before we came into being

I’m literally that dude. Struggle is manhood, faggot. You don’t overcome injustice and evil by “being weak and empathetic” thats a Jewish fairytale.
You overcome evil and injustice by rising to meet it

yea man I choose my childhood sexual abuse and bullying. fucking kys.

>why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old
you didn't need to go there

Attached: crying_wojak.png (633x758, 20K)

You WILL witness me

no, there were and are various factors out of my control
>23 as well
>keep seeing that age in topics like these
TOO fucking brutal

New game plus

Basically all of our problems are because white males aren’t allowed to care about one another because that’s racist and sexist and that hurts your chances with fitting into social groups and getting laid

>bro hitler wouldn’t care if jews mutilated all our dicks bro, mein kamphf is all about MY struggle, you have to beat the jews by lifting weights and fighting them all by yourself in Minecraft

lol

Again I joined because someone said they don’t care how at all about someone else’s suffering

Youre an autistic sociopathic retard, I don’t care anymore, Hitler would have gassed you for being a clearly antisocial deviant with Jewish tier levels of selfishness. And he didn’t even gas all the people who weren’t total Jews genetically. Just deranged faggots like you regardless of the religion or ethnicity, who have no compassion at all or the ones were mostly Jewish or who had other issues or clung to Judaism. And he didn’t even gas anybody they were just being relocated lol

This thread is fucking retarded and boring I’m out

All good political movements only exist due to a level of compassion for one another to some degree. That’s why Asians are usually repressed and poor by governments and corporations, they lack empathy for one another

There’s no reasoning with you faggots though, you’ve been turned into sociopaths by this system kikes setup to force you into a foxhole of self worship because you believe you have no other choice

Sympathetic kindness, the saccharine sweet love of a mother for her child, is for women. You’re acting like a woman, user.
Love for your people, empathetic connection among your kin, is very real and important. But love is ALWAYS subordinated to honor. And you are homorbound by duty to be strong for your people. You have your hierarchy of values all fucked up. You are honorbound as a man to feel disgust toward weakness not weak men.
Love without strength is the basedboy, the rootless cosmopolitan.

through the screen, right?

No political movement moves without strength, bottom line.
Strength creates love, not the other way around. Women don’t see you as strong because they love you. They love you because they see you as strong.
THAT is reality, do with it what you will

>Implying dopamine hits matter
There are only two observable meanings of life: The propagation of life and the prolongation of life.
However you can actually dissect this further, life is merely the interaction due to a self replicating system of infornation. In that sense, and considering the "successful" pieces of info are the ones that just continue to exist we can draw 3 clear meanings in life:
1. Have offspring
2. Try to live forever
3. Trying to be remembered forever
Dopamine hits are only a means to any of these 3 ends. Hedonism is a fucking joke
>Pic related, its you

Attached: 1581429326080.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

imagine still having an ego lmao

Imagine having your soul consumed by the void lmao

dont have to

No it was you, you have made untold trillions of choices that have led you to this very moment. Where had you made different ones you would be in a different moment, this hell is of your own making because you allow it to continue.

cringe but redpilled

>fasces, the symbol of collectivism
>”individualism is what nazis are all about”

Just admit you’re fucking retards desperately coping with this Jew rat race by being selfish

The inability for whites to act in their own collective interest is the sole reason why we are falling apart, and it is a kike scheme to encourage collectivism in every group except whites, against whites

Youre just cowards who trying to justify being afraid of any real action, you think you’re doing enough just by caring only about yourselves

Attached: CE819856-6659-4A18-818D-019FF3A658FA.jpg (326x248, 95K)

think you need this

Attached: depressed.png (1870x635, 297K)

the real goal of life is passing on as much information as possible, which is achieved by increasing intelligence and or knowledge as much as possible

>implying dopamine hits dont matter when thats a big reason people have kids and the main reason people want to live forever is to continue having dopamine hits, making them the end and not just the means
2 ez
truly, actually, b a s e d
you don't (want) to understand, there was nothing I could have done to avoid being born into a low income family, to avoid growing up unattractive and the treatment and memories that result from that

fuck's sake you're a joyless sack

I'm not forcing you to not be a low iq empty minded wide grinned guy, guy

Are you gay? That instantly puts you in the bottom 3%

I just had a shitty day and literally just came to terms with the fact that I'm a beta male about an hour ago and now I see this
The universe is trying to tell me to stop trying

Attached: 1546655243745.jpg (556x702, 125K)

You are forgetting that in humans it’s not actually the woman’s choice. We’ve become sexually dimorphic to the point where almost no females can successfully defend an aggressive advance from a male without the protection of other males. For most of human history women have been treated like property

Then keep trying in spite of the universe, fuck the world. Exist purely for the sake of petty contrarianism.

A function of intelligence is the ability to learn and adapt. Therefore humans are better than this than any other animal. Therefore people sometimes go back and fourth from being alphas and betas

The only difficult part is when your mind is conditioned to act a certain way, but psychedelic drugs can wipe this clean. But most people are retards who believe in stupid superstitious shit after doing them

No I understand, I just refuse to accept that you have had no choice. You have 100% chosen to be who you are because you refused to grow from such things, instead wallowing in self pity.
I vowed that I would never have to worry about when I was going to eat next once I grew up, I vowed I'd never spend energy worrying about how people felt about me, I chose to let go of any resentment I felt at how I had been treated by my peers growing up. That is why your hell is of your own making, you choose to let the past weigh you down like an anchor around your neck, to beat you down into the man you are today.

not to mention changing your behaviour will literally change your genetic expression, and that shit passes on to your children

>I chose to let go of any resentment I felt at how I had been treated by my peers growing up.

If that’s true then why do you sound like such a calloused selfish faggot who doesn’t care about misfortunate people if they ever simply acknowledge that misfortune can be hard to overcome?

Sounds like you being bullied by your peers just turned you into a careless asswipe. But you’re successful with women and money or whatever so you think you’re some virtuous person I guess.

Because its blatantly obvious you don't just acknowledge it but let it drag you down still. I truly pity you because you could have turned out different but instead choose to live this way. It's never too late user, the memories may never go away completely but don't let them cripple you.

Imagine overthinking everything
Just stop and go lift you dumb fuck

you forget the people who do no-fap and all this retarded shit were born ass ugly and with low-IQ, right?

you probably don't and are severely unhappy with yourself hence why you target the low hanging fruit. sad

tell me what you have been through and be honest please.

jesus christ u people are so fucking gay

>He projects this much

I’m not the other user. I was drugged up as a kid.

You should realize that some people will never overcome their problems and its not their fault. I don’t even wish what happened to me didn’t happen but it’s hard to ignore how it altered me and my life drastically in many ways that I dislike. I still feel like I could end up way better off for it. But either way it doesn’t mean I deserve what happened to me and to suffer forever for it.

Hell, nearly every male in the US was put through horrific physical trauma, a pointless circumcision as a newborn, which is probably a big reason why people in the US are generally fucked up assholes. Nobody deserves this shit and nobody can use willpower to get rid of the effects of shock inducing pain happening moments after you’re brought into this world

I don’t even give a shit about that personally but it shouldn’t be completely forgotten either. If you completely forget about suffering you lose some of the desire to bring justice onto those who are responsible. Most people don’t even know who is responsible for their suffering and instead act out at people who don’t deserve it, because that is often, if not usually, a less self destructive outlet

drugged up how?

Cope for not trying to solve your problems.
Enjoy being a genetic dead end sub-human for the rest of your life.

Abusive father, apathetic mother who had resigned herself to the situation, food was something I got simply because suddenly disappearing would raise too many questions and dad figured he was already selling mom for cash so why not a boy. Any bruises I got were explained away as playing too rough with kids who hated me, teachers never bothered stopping them or told me to stop lying the first few times I went for help, the perks of living in a shithole that wants to pretend it isn't. Only reason it ended was pops went off while far too drunk and shattered my knee in the process of "teaching me a lesson" over whatever he felt I had done. One of the nurses wouldn't let the issue drop and got child services involved, from there it went downhill for pops but everyone still pretended like they couldn't believe he was like that.

Yawn. Back in your basement, retard.

I have never implied you deserved that, but even then truly giving into that some people can never overcome their problems is again a choice. It is a choice to accept that instead of refusing to give in.

Some men have jobs that make them strong. Other men are weak little maggots who, to make up for being soft little retards that do nothing, need to pay to repetitively lift heavy things for no purpose.

Also. Bodybuilding =/= fitness.

people like op have been tricked into thinking reproduction is the only valuable way to spend your life.

Hes also a dropout with no future. Not paying attention in class because he thinks his weak little white body could make it in the NFL.

He'll then go to a trade school that will train him. He will call it education, and pretend his degree in swinging a hammer for someone else's wealth makes him some sort of intelligent genius.

You mad.

mentally ill dead beat reporting in: i only got into the self-improv meme 'cause, i...had to? not but yea seriously.
its not about regretting how i lived before (oh no no no) its about being able to get me the freedom i want and to win my right to go back to how i lived before (48+ hour drug binges with sporadic 11 hour fap sesh's ((with headphones on!)) & not have to be all "paranoid-black sabbath"

The choice is to keep trying or to give up. Trying is hard but its the only thing that CAN have a positive outcome
Giving up is easy but its the same as being dead, no change is possible and suffering, albeit low effort one, is inevitable