Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is...

Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is. It's the ultimate redpill when you realise the truth.

If you grow up believing that we live on a ball (that you literally can't escape from), floating in an infinite vacuum among other balls that are millions & billions of lightyears away, then a sense of inferiority and pointlessness is instilled into you. You don't matter, nothing matters. It is like a conditioned off-kilter version schizophrenia that is so normal because everyone experiences it - it is everyone's 'reality'. People don't have any power over their domains anymore because resources have already been claimed and we are 'stuck' inside our cage (ball) - trapped. We are forced to play the game of being (tax) slaves.

Beyond the icewall there are probably more continents, rich with resources and bounty. We can't be controlled if we go there. We aren't allowed to build our own world and our own realities, we are trapped & forced to conform to this distopian hellscape dimension where at this point we are just domesticated apes who aren't on the same wavelengths with eachother. Divided, and conquered.

What is amazing is that if you ever bring up flat earth with people, they will instantly shut the idea down because we are conditioned to "be correct", shun 'distruths'. It's like being in a prison where everybody thinks it's normal, and if you try to say to a prisoner that they are inside a prison, they will say "No we're not." If that isn't a branch of schizophrenia then I don't know what is.

The more you try to disprove flat earth, the closer you get to the truth.

Attached: 17534975397.jpg (393x395, 66K)

>Flat earth theory is the

...way people justify their beliefs in things which have either been disproven or in things which can not be proven. It's their little-big way of telling the world "You can't tell me what to think! You don't own me!" It's people who are out of touch with reality and are comfortable there and want others to HELP them feel comfortable there, even though it's really likely they SHOULDN"T be comfortable there.

Nobody's gonna tell you what to believe about anything, user, and if they do, so what? How does somebody FORCE you into believing one thing or another? Stop worrying about what other people think about any of your ideas, and stop promoting falsities as realities to make yourself less alone in your personal ideology.

Flat earth belief is a way for people to feel more in control when they are i a point of ignorance instead of educating themselves and feeling more in control of their intelligence.

KYS

Attached: 242229540.jpg (512x326, 34K)

"Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument, because it knows."

The Outbreak of War, 1914 by E. F. Benson

Attached: 1F03DF77-A386-4579-BD21-DBDD7164BBA0.jpg (550x480, 33K)

Just read the first paragraph and this is my conclusion

Attached: qtptj.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Grampa was OG OSS(CIA)
>Was ordered to sell flat earth as reality
>This causes schism in Truther movement due to infighting
>U.S. oligarchs like Rockefeller Faction continue sacrificing babies to Satan whilst building the NWO

Believe what you want. Just don't be a good goy & we can get along swell.

>DOMINUS VETAT TYRANNIDEM

Baseball moving through air accelerates vertically at -10 m/s^2. Baseball doesn't decelerate horizontally at all. You've said there's no such thing as gravity, so what's moving it in only one direction?

Seems like there's a lot of things you don't understand.

You know what the real truth is? If you dig a whole deep engouh, you'll come to Middle Earth, where dwarves, elves, Balrogs and a little fat hobbit called Samwise Gamgee lives. I know this cause, well, it's called "Middle Earth for a reason.

Middle earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is. It's the ultimate redpill when you realise the truth.

>It's the ultimate redpill when you realise the truth.
that redpilling, like religion before it, is merely a way of confidently spreading lies to the gullible?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>being deliberately stupid is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is

Attached: 1566406327541.gif (210x200, 24K)

the truth is it doesnt matter one way or the other cause in the end it changes NOTHING for your average joe. the truth is youre retarded if you get worked up over this shit.

I always see this "being on a globe makes us think we are inferior and pointless" argument coming from flat earthers.

If we're on some gigantic flat plane sectioned off by ice walls and we can't get past them because of other people then I feel like life is even more pointless because all of humanity can't get past these ice walls because of what, a tiny little part of elite people? Billions of people incapable of getting past some silly walls because of a small group? Trying to think of that as reality makes me feel so much more useless and pathetic because that means exploring the moon, Mars and whatnot has been a lie and humans are so much less capable of doing anything than I thought.

If you really, TRULY, believe in the Flat Earth, you should do the following:

1). Meet up with lots of like-minded individuals.

2). Travel together to a Convention of like-minded individuals.

3). Raise some money (quite a bit, I'm afraid) to charter a sea-going vessel capable of enduring the low temperatures near the "Ice Wall", maybe one of your like-minded individuals will be wealthy enough to do so by themselves! In which case, HURRAH!

4). Cram as many of your like-minded individuals onto this mighty vessel (remember, you do not need to provide a large quantity of provisions, as the lands BEYOND the "wall" are obviously abundant with food).

5). Don't forget to take some kind of digging machine/explosives to breach the "Ice Wall".

6). Fuck Off, go to the " Wall" and don't come back. You can have all of the lands beyond to yourselves.

FUCKTARDS.

Trump is filed right next to flat earth. You either know the truth, or you like Trump. Cant do both.

flat earthers are retards. i grew up next to the ocean. the first time i encountered this horse shit (almost 15 years ago now), my immediate rebuttal was that ships disappear over the horizon.

>The more you try to disprove flat earth, the closer you get to the truth
Sounds like this pleb is too poor to buy a plane ticket to Australia

But they don't though. Not even the highest power lens can see a boat crest the horizon

The Flat Earth Society has chapters all around the globe.

Yeah autism is a disorder for a reason