I'm taking mushrooms for the second time. The first time I attempted to take them, I took 1...

I'm taking mushrooms for the second time. The first time I attempted to take them, I took 1.5 grams and nothing happened at all. I think they were duds. This time I have 3.5 grams of them, so I'm expecting to actually trip this time.
What should I expect? Any advice? This will be my first time tripping, since nothing actually happened the first time.

Attached: Psilocybin-Mushrooms.jpg (675x520, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
youtu.be/ePJvqpiDFTo
youtube.com/watch?v=AfEcJ_g3qGw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-JlQPIqdj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wrote positive notes for myself like "Calm down. You're on a drug. Whatever you're worried about isn't real" and "It'll be over in a few hours. Just enjoy it." and stuck them on my wall for my first trip. If things started to go south, I would simply go read them.

you need pie. just your favourite pie. you will know when to use it

Attached: 1308750811057.jpg (729x424, 50K)

I'm taking them in about 30 minutes. What should I know going in? I'm very nervous and I don't want my nervousness to ruin the trip.

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

Then you’ll probably have a bad trip. Also I hope you’re doing them with friends, faggot.

>Also I hope you’re doing them with friends,

this, it's not good doing it allone.

you'll have fun by moving/breathing objects. some will glow in the dark. just enjoy it.

this is shit.

youtu.be/ePJvqpiDFTo much better!

Attached: angel_dust_drugs.gif (498x294, 1.56M)

3.5 is what I do with little tolerance to shrooms.
HOWEVER my tolerance is like twelve dead mules.

ime with others 1.5 is a baby dose.
go for 2 if youre worried.
3.5 if you wanna trip

samefag here

GRIND THEM UP INTO A FINE FINE powder. mix into some oj or something . toss and wash

I eat it with some strawberry yoghurt

Attached: susie_grin.png (1360x768, 281K)

I'm doing them alone. I have some things in my head that I need to deal with and I need to face them alone. This is going to be a very personal experience for me. I've wanted to try psychedelics my whole life, ever since I learned about them as a young child, but I've always been too scared. I need to face them alone and conquer them by myself.

better listen:

do a lower dose first to get some idea for the feeling (1,5g). and don't do them alone. buy some beer and get a good friend you like to hang out with. the beer is for your friend.

just don't do this stuff alone, especially not on your first time

Attached: Orion_Radio.gif (160x160, 8K)

This is the best way you feel the effects super fast in at least 15 minutes or less. I like to use a coffee grinder.

nah
drugs aint for chumps
do an effective dose at 2 or its a waste of time

dont be that guy who has two beers or a puff and is 'sooo high'

do psychedelics alone. sounds like your inexperienced and id imagine your friends are too.

someone in that group is gonna be putting off the wrong vibes and thats gonna ruin it for everyone.

3.5 grams is what a decent starting dose should be. 1.5 grams is gonna do jack shit for most people.

OP listen

>ime with others 1.5 is a baby dose.
go for 2 if youre worried.
3.5 if you wanna trip
>GRIND THEM UP INTO A FINE FINE powder. mix into some oj or something . toss and wash
>I eat it with some strawberry yoghurt
>This is the best way you feel the effects super fast in at least 15 minutes or less. I like to use a coffee grinder.
>do psychedelics alone. sounds like your inexperienced and id imagine your friends are too.
someone in that group is gonna be putting off the wrong vibes and thats gonna ruin it for everyone.
>3.5 grams is what a decent starting dose should be. 1.5 grams is gonna do jack shit for most people.

Last time I tripped on shrumbas I watched starship troopers and it was 3d
Have fun user

make sure you take a shit beforehand. this is the most important advice you will get in this thread.

If you can still read you're probably not tripping very hard. Everytime I've been on more than a small dose (2.5g or under) I haven't been able to read anything reliably because of visual distortion

I'm actually about to lmao
I just ate a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and some coffee. I'm about to shit and then take the shrooms. I have some good music queued up, some nature documentary ready on Netflix, and I can always call somebody I trust if it goes south. I think I'm ready.

This is very true, when you're rolling you're beyond reading

I wouldn't like to see that. depends on the person i guess.

>I just ate a big breakfast
you're a fucking idiot. enjoy the stomach pain. it's not a big enough deal to abort the trip, but it's bad practice.

Some mental illness runs in my family. I need something to remind me that I'm on a drug and I'll be sober again soon. I think clearly when I'm sober. I need to be reminded that anything I experience is temporary and once I'm sober again, I'll be thinking straight again. It's just a safety net for myself so I won't freak out and think I've permanently ruined my mind. Worst case scenario, I'll be fine in a few hours.

>you're a fucking idiot
Nigga be nice. It's my first time. This is all very new to me.

if you spent over five minutes researching how to properly trip, fasting would be obvious. you'll be fine though.

man, be careful. If it hits you hard you will literally dream with your eyes open, and it'll feel just as real and involving all your senses as being in a dream.

Make sure you're in the right state of mind, no depression, no worries, be in the company of good and trusted people, in a peaceful setting, somewhere beautiful is preferred, like a beach on a sunny day, and have at least one other person be sober.

You do not want to have a bad mushroom trip. Believe me, I had to endure an 8 hr nightmare once that'd eclipse all your bad dreams put together.

Psychedelics are not to be careless with.

Attached: 1266148184990.jpg (1600x1000, 946K)

I have eaten the shrooms. There's no going back now. Wish me luck.

might as well provide some eye candy

Attached: 1266141602561.jpg (2592x1728, 941K)

Attached: 1266148321133.jpg (844x1274, 482K)

Attached: 1266148408346.jpg (1280x853, 223K)

Attached: AlexGrey-Kissing-1983.jpg (1275x1754, 935K)

Attached: julio-le-parc-01.jpg (2300x2300, 369K)

Attached: nagai_11.jpg (640x905, 522K)

Attached: nagai_17.jpg (640x926, 224K)

Attached: nagai_9.jpg (640x920, 468K)

Listen to Shpongle, their first album

youtube.com/watch?v=AfEcJ_g3qGw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-JlQPIqdj4

Attached: nagai_3.jpg (640x910, 270K)

Attached: 1329203772965.jpg (3000x6000, 1.49M)

dry weight is very different from potency. a good dealer will describe what their customers felt on a given dose. honestly, I hope you guess WAY wrong and break through.

>ate a big breakfast
you already fucked up. you should also have a couple of xanax on standby just in case

prepare not to be depressed for the next few months. I always pick enough in sept/oct/nov to do the year, micro-dose some every few days .. only trip balls a few times a year with them now that I am old.

I hope you're on a large screen, these will look niiiiice

Attached: 265330814.jpg (1045x2048, 913K)

Attached: 1309157069390.jpg (1280x800, 948K)

Attached: Sanur_Secret_by_EzraloveGlass.jpg (2988x2096, 772K)

Attached: 1301906695657.png (2048x2048, 736K)

Attached: Summer_cocktail_by_iuneWind.jpg (1280x960, 484K)

shall I continue?

Attached: 1260866047854.png (799x800, 374K)

Shrooms are great, i wouldn't be too concerned going into it just have a good time.

Go 4 it

after the dose he ate, he will have better things to do then look at this pictures. experienced people would know that

Attached: 1581674060203.jpg (1000x760, 152K)

dumping a few more

Attached: Isometric_by_Aeoll.jpg (938x550, 292K)

true, but I don't know what setting he is in. Some people trip alone, at home, some go out, some are in groups, etc, besides, if his trip lasts many hours, he might enjoy these eventually

Attached: fluorescence.jpg (1152x864, 245K)

Attached: 1302028885903.jpg (1680x1050, 169K)

Attached: 1245733534924.jpg (1600x1200, 273K)

Yeah I agree with this user. I fucking love tripping.

I can trip anytime anywhere, I'm very self assured and whenever I take shrooms I feel like I can conquer the world

Pls stop. There is no such thing as a "bad" trip
>Kys

I'll never get over the seethe caused by knowing such creatures will never exist in my lifetime

Make sure someone is sober with you. You might flip the fuck out and not even notice it like a black out of sorts.

>be me when i was 17
>take 1/8 of shrooms at buddys house
>totally fine we always get blown out of our minds at his place
>starts to hit
>so high i had to go sit in the front yard
>....
>THE VERY NEXT THING I COME TO AND REALIZE IM NOW DRIVING MY LITTLE MANUAL CAR
>"How the fuck did we end up in my car?"
>both have no idea but it felt amazing because i had a slightly stoopid cd in
>turned back and were now sitting infront of his house
>THE VERY NEXT THING TO HAPPEN WAS MY DAD PULLING UP AND TRYING TO TALK TO US AS HE WOULD IF HE SAW US
>somehow pull it of with ease which to my suprise worked out because my dad was an actual drill sargent
>get out the car and go trip watching a weird 1980s pilot movie for the rest of the time

What a weird time. Have fun be carful and know and understand you consumed something to get this resulting feeling know this well or youll flip

You will trip hard on 3.5 for your 2nd time.

Also, take on an empty stomach. Food dilutes them.

Have done 7g+ doses a few times. I go years between taking them. Absolutely terrifying and beautiful

Shove em up your ass faggot.

as long as you dont go for hero dose there isnt really anything you should be worrying about. man up and have fun

Inject them

Attached: tenor.gif (360x202, 1.23M)

You’re gonna have a bad trip as soon as the cone up starts. The way you handle the initial come up is gonna set the tone for your trip and if your nervous at all it’s not gonna be a good time.

Start with 2 user

Attached: 1581247275714.jpg (924x1000, 131K)

That’s the opposite of what you’re supposed to do dumbass. Did you google this at all at least?

>new to taking shrooms
>doing them alone
>on very full stomach
>very nervous going into it

Looks like you’re about to have a nightmare trip bud. It’s well deserved too, people like you give harmless drugs a bad name when you eventually go to the ER

> Implying he'll know what a phone is when trippin' balls

OP is a fukken noob

This.

Psychedelics are not to be fucking around with. Set and setting account for most of your mental well being during your trip. You new so don't trip solo. Take the shrooms on an empty stomach. Preferably make tea of it with lemon and ginger (google lemon shroom tea) and prepare yourself mentally, don't go into it nervously it will affect your trip a lot.

This is my personal opinion but also that of many who have experience with tripping.

Attached: dd5ab476-5724-4973-8f47-a93b625b6504.jpg (510x425, 10K)

Well, i like to take a gram or two for the first hour then keep on munching on them. Just be in a relaxing environment and you will be fine.

Last trip
>be me, 25yo
>fifth time tripping on goomz
>friends sister was being a cunt to me so i stole about 2 g’s from her
>she saw me do it and I laugh at her
>1 hour in im feeling good
>friend puts on that movie ready or not
>lived up to the title cuz thats when it really set in
>almost like a trap house because friends father doesn’t give a fuck
>he gets there says whats up
>i’m clutching the pillow as I gaze at the tv
>I know it is a gory movie but my brain can’t process it
>drink a few brews but can’t get up so I tell my friend to get it
The only shitty part was I invited a friend before i started tripping and instantly regretted it because he kept fucking with me. Just be in a good environment even if you are the only one tripping

And sex on shrooms was the craziest fucking experience of my life! Didn’t know where she began and I ended, she loved it too.

>rules

Have rules of my own but usually non of those or for different reasons. Always trip solo even with the 7g+ doses I mentioned earlier. Always eat raw and no lemontek or fancy way of eating them. On empty stomach because stomach while fasted creates different state in system/body. No music. Just silence. Usually night. Tripping during day outside makes light unbearable and feels like Im staring at the sun (no I wasnt staring at the sun lol.)
With that said, I don’t recommend my way to anyone. Come from a shamanic family in Mexico so a bit diff from random guy just taking shrooms