Funny isn't it? You give women rights and they vote for stupid tranny rights and now this. DILATE

Funny isn't it? You give women rights and they vote for stupid tranny rights and now this. DILATE.

Attached: 1.png (942x741, 627K)

they deserve to lose to trannies in sports
fuck women

i get trannies not wanting to compete against men though but they're kind of in between physically. there's probably enough of them for their own tranny league by now. wonder if tranny men vs. tranny women would be fair, one is on testosterone and the other on testosterone blocker

Attached: 1581528132812.gif (332x332, 1.88M)

When I was in school the girls fought to be in boys sports and won.
Fuck em

roasties btfo
they made their bed, now they can get fucked by girldick in it

No good outcome that doesn't shit on someone. Some cases e.g endurance sports have found basically no difference between mtfs and cisgenders in performance, and other 'explosive movement' sports e.g. weights, team games mtfs have a notable advantage.

Solution: Sorry mtfs but you can't participate in weights or team sports, or you can make your own league that there will never be enough people to fill

Is funny to watch these things happen. I bet there will be a war between women and trans "rights."

In the referenced case two people born male socially transitioned to female but have not had any hormonal treatment

Love the irony

transphobes

Was one of them Randy Savage?

Sauce?

This is the future we have built.

No just two mid tier male athletes who "transitioned" and now are top tier female athletes

the problem is male puberty. if they go on hormone blockers to prevent male puberty ever happening they're actually fine to compete with their fellow women

Attached: 3506526 - Anaxus Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Katara.jpg (2130x1904, 565K)

I love it when liberals realize that the contradictory beliefs they hold only works in their heads.

>Gays for Muslims!
>Uhhh, why are they throwing us off buildings

It always backfires and backfires hard. Muslims killing gays, oppressed women being forced to cover, trannies winning every women's sport, niggers turning safe neighborhoods into rape pits. It's justice. And I fucking love it. Natural goddamn selection of stupidity.

That's a extreminist thing. Don't know if you noticed lately. But the dems love money and rich people the same as Republicans.
Ima vote for whoever I think will make people's lives the hardest the fastest so we can get through this social cycle.
Trump 2020! Cause a bubble only matters when it pops.

>fellow women
GTFO tranny sympathizer. Dudes will never be women

seethe

Attached: 3477205 - David_Kawena Lilo_and_Stitch Lilo_and_Stitch_Lifeguard Nani_Pelekai SavalKas.jpg (2500x2500, 260K)

treating people decently even if they want to present themselves as the opposite gender to which they were born and being concerned that people whose bodies produced a natural steroid for most of their lives, gives them an otherwise unattainable sporting advantage aren't mutually exclusive positions.
enjoy your "gottem", though.

Attached: MpmTAw0.jpg (650x480, 84K)

"Fellow" is the only correct word you used there to describe them

Imagine pretending to be a woman just to beat some girls and get fame for it

Attached: 7299101.jpg (1080x371, 100K)

my problem with this whole gender thing lies within "want to present themselves as the opposite gender"
i can be supportive of someone with a genuine problem, like someone born with a disease of an abnormality, but bringing them to the spot light brings forth other problems, like people just wanting to change their gender for some perverted reasons and normal kids being talked into changing their gender because the parents wanted a girl instead or just the kids becoming more confused than they already are.

its not as black as white as "this person wants to be something else and i should respect that".

>they're kind of in between physically

Sperg.

can't wait for a transgender fighter to kill several women in the ring and celebrate over their dead bodies. pure comedic gold.

Definitely several of these trans athlete cases reek of a low tier male athlete transitioning just for fame. You see them on the podium not remotely trying to appear female.

dead, murdered in a home invasion/robbery

i mean the results confirm that.

the outcomes of these sports that trannies go into when compared with men are so low that the trannies are either worse or just on the same level as a hobbyist fit {not athletic} man.

Lol

Attached: 15816328597658046684532214494765.jpg (2048x1254, 781K)

Attached: Capture+_2020-02-13-16-30-13.png (720x1196, 973K)

that would be pretty interesting. the tranny females have the testosterone fueled bones and the tranny men have the muscle development of testosterone.

Women are the main cause of their own problems. They create jealousy amongst each other. They create unhealthy competition. They try to convince each other of what the "ideal" life should be like. They deteriorate their own relationships. And they blame men for everything. Whats happening to them right now, trans issues, relationship issues, work issues, depression and everything else? Is all their fault.

Attached: NO_MA%27AM.png (340x264, 30K)

Allowing someone to make a life altering choise like hormonetreatment before puberty is retarded. You are retarded.

Attached: 1574098169303.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

> dude beats the shit out of a woman in his bedroom, fractures orbital bone of woman
GOES TO JAIL
> dude beats the shit out of a woman on TV, fractures orbital bone of woman
GETS MONEY AND FAME

Attached: tranny.jpg (598x399, 84K)

I am so woke that I can justify this bullshit in my giant brain

justify what? them suing? men competing against women? giving women the right to vote?

Equal but separate

Currently, the USA Women's soccer team wants equal pay as Men's soccer teams. However, Men's teams are the best in the world and receive millions of dollars for being the best. World Class women teams get beaten by High School Boy teams. So should High School Boys receive millions of dollars also???

the USA men's team is trash, bottom of the barrel and gets consistently humiliated in international outings. while US women's team is actually the best women's team in the world, has won the last world cup and has the most world cup titles. I think they've earned a higher pay than the men

Wow. Look at those three fucking bigots being so proud of their bigotry. It's fucking 2020. Grow the fuck up.

Lol sure just vacate all of her titles. Serena has redefined tennis. She is ALL WOMAN. Haters can fuck right off.

Attached: Serena-Williams-US-Open-2004.jpg (621x600, 55K)