What does it mean if someone takes days to respond but seems to put effort into their messages?

What does it mean if someone takes days to respond but seems to put effort into their messages?

Attached: IMG_20200123_191825.png (526x680, 430K)

They probably just take a while to think of things to say. Maybe they're anxious.

Or maybe they secretly hate you. That's it.

They probably think you are nice and dont want to be rude. But shes not going to fuck you. You should move on.

I see her online and liking things throughout the week but she can't take 2 seconds to reply to me? She seems interested when she does message and has even asked to meet up. Idk I'm getting so mad.

Messages when horny or desperate, does not when not

Have you had this before?

Attached: IMG_20200123_191810.jpg (750x965, 53K)

Yes and also I have done that to people. It is when you would probably fuck em or fool around but could take it or leave it. In my experience it is based off convenience, don't make it obvious to her but be available when she's in the mood to message and you can probably get results, but it is difficult to say with little information over the internet when I don't know either of you as people.

I am supposed to meet up with her in a couple of weeks. Do you think she's just trying to fuck?

Attached: IMG_20200123_191802.jpg (810x1048, 65K)

>meet up with her
probably, but it would depend on what you're meeting for. If she's asking you to take her shopping or some boring shit then probably no, if she just wants a nondescript hang then the chances go up.

She's just asked to meet up and hang for a day with absolutely no context. I don't even know what we're meant to be doing.

Attached: 5e8b685ba8f846418b776f590ce1c1aef1ac5792ee68244c2d347ecc9affd24f.png (1200x1500, 536K)

fucking probably, but you will most likely need to make the first obvious move. My best guess at this point she's decided you're fuckable and all you have to do is not fuck it up once you're together and it will probably happen

100% this.

She doesn't think you're a creep which is why you're getting longer responses. But she will never fuck you. Basically, you're the on the back burner... low on the totem pole.

After she's chatted with Chad #1 and #2 all week, and then Beta #1 and Beta #2 when they're free, she hits you up when no one else is around and she has nothing else to do.

Ghost her. Nothing has gotten me laid faster than to ghost them. You'll either drive her nuts and she'll try hard to get your attention, or she'll forget you even exist which is basically what happens now anyway.

Last time I had a girl like this, I completely ghosted her. Zero contact. Within a couple days she sent me nudes and told me to come fuck her. So I did.

pretty sure it means theyre retarded. if talking/typing means effort you must be intelectually challenged

Any pointers?

This sounds like a gymbro wrote it haha. I get what you mean though.

I mean, kinda? I go to the gym if thats what you mean.

But seriously, its a win win. Doesn't sound like this is going anywhere serious. So if you ghost her and she doesn't come around, then you kept your dignity and moved on in a healthy way. If she comes back, you get some free puss and then you're likely on your way anyway after that. I've never had a solid relationship with a girl who texted me once a week.

It means to settle down and have some patience before you blow it.

finally someone on b w sense

This depends on what country you are in, social things like texting makes a massive difference depending on the country.

Does her name begin with an A?

Whatever plans you make, she'll be busy and ghost you. Move on.

don't do anything autistic

Nah, don't listen to this OP. This is how you get stuck in a loop waiting on a chick and being on the sidelines.

Listen, as much as people play games in dating, if a girl isn't messaging you frequently she just plain isn't interested and it isn't going anywhere. If someone is interested, they make time to talk to you because.... wow, novel idea: They WANT to.

School, work, play, whatever - they'll find the fucking time to chat just like you do. We're all connected on smart phones. If a couple days go by with no contact, unless her fam is in the hospital or some shit it's over bro. Move on to someone who actually cares about your time and wants to hear from you.

>School, work, play, whatever - they'll find the fucking time to chat just like you do. We're all connected on smart phones. If a couple days go by with no contact, unless her fam is in the hospital or some shit it's over bro. Move on to someone who actually cares about your time and wants to hear from you.

THIS.
Had a girl say she couldn't message often because she was depressed and busy but would like shit all the time on IG/Twitter and even message/meet up with people.

If she wanted to she would make the time.