For those of you into shaved, average cock guys...how do I look? Do you find my body attractive, would you fuck me?

For those of you into shaved, average cock guys...how do I look? Do you find my body attractive, would you fuck me?

Attached: 20200214_060936.jpg (611x1257, 375K)

Looks like it was photoshopped on or something

Stupid phone filter

Here's another pic, yes I was at a tanning salon.

Attached: 20200214_101051.jpg (847x2148, 669K)

Looks fine to me, I guess. Except the weird pale dick.

Don't wanna get a sun burn on it lol

stop tanning, it looks horrible
you would be good looking if you were paler

Whats happening to the left of this picture? Your cock looks mighty interested in something happening over there.

Real talk, stop shaving your chest and stomach. That shit is for himbos. Also, DO hit your armpit hair with a beard and mustache trimmer and keep the pit hair trimmed.

Interesting, I usually hear the opposite

Just curves that way

also, do you really need to shave that much? keep some hair on your body, trimmed. guys with no pubes at all aren't attractive. i'm not saying you should become hypermasculine, but right now you're too feminine
i guarantee you're gonna look better

I naturally don't have much for body hair, some lower stomach but none to speak of on my chest

Listen my dude, do not shave your chest or stomach hair. Dont even trim that hair. You want to shave off your nipple hair completely, trim your armpit hair short with a beard and mustache trimmer, and also DO NOTshave your pubic hair off. Trim your pubic hair very short with a beard and mustache trimmer, shave your ball hair off, shave the hair on your shaft off. Right now, you are shaved like a gay dude. Are you a gay dude?

This. I’m trying to tell him the same thing. Leave the chest and stomach completely alone. I went through a phase where I was trimming my chest and stomach hair, and a girl told me straight up she hated it. Girls want to see chest and stomach hair.

>but right now you're too feminine
No he’s not. That’s the problem. He looks like arnold schwarzenegger with no hair. If he was Twinkie the smooth would be good. Just looks odd now

The thing is, I actually like the overall smooth look. Idk why but I do, plus the last two girls I dated seemed to really like it as well. I think mainly because it was something different...that and we are both bisexual so that may have a little to do with it as well, liking a feminine yet masculine look,

I'm bi actually

Lol!! I'm far from looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger

Why are you posting on Cred Forums?
is meant specifically for your attention-seeking.

Attached: 1575838968483.jpg (780x749, 126K)

I think it totally depends on the girl, I know some that like it, and some that hate it. It's not cut and dry

Simple minded way of thinking, body/ pubic hair doesn't have anything to do with being gay or straight my boy.