Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As!

As always tits not required but encouraged

Happy valentine's day!

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/3idYWZwXqcm
voca.ro/aCp5cgoBZzH0
voca.ro/goTCAF00wJR
voca.ro/aCp5cgoBZzH
voca.ro/5OlkAMlfc3o
voca.ro/iqw5gGwGAjK
voca.ro/3sRZJv4C4WP
voca.ro/8Wlk7uqM9k3
voca.ro/buVfhfEep9j
voca.ro/5yLgdsXXBmN
voca.ro/em2wq8dhbiR
voca.ro/93aLsyeDE0K
voca.ro/flVoaTniL2a
voca.ro/acTpp0QVjQL
voca.ro/cJSJnWFY1WQ
voca.ro/lIhYXZoTg6D
voca.ro/4UGkRRdTxrF
voca.ro/8x44iTGi6tw
voca.ro/dgdQtwHgbRv
voca.ro/8EpPIxoztAP
voca.ro/km76uifCrkk
imgur.com/QDLduqI
voca.ro/5f4ahtnwEgw
voca.ro/4sXFqYCPGDo
voca.ro/9tpj6rYOT5U
youtube.com/watch?v=YhR8pvkOdus
voca.ro/gkVNpIMNC2c
voca.ro/bNJVsuDWv6w
voca.ro/8fpWDuib0tL
voca.ro/1lyTpllv6qY
voca.ro/5NQ0oSQ0Txb
voca.ro/77O12KvyiyC
voca.ro/5CfeN9CUwDl
imgur.com/Ij42lEi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hooded eyes, hot or not?

Attached: s-c4afb85e80567b128a79d208391dd54a3bb46f93.jpg (635x873, 83K)

nah, fuck off

voca.ro/3idYWZwXqcm

Or you can?

Do you fake orgasms to your significant other? What's your take about faking orgasms in general?

voca.ro/aCp5cgoBZzH0

Have you ever been in love?

Can I spit in your asshole and suck it out again?

It doesn't load for some reason it says that is either expired or deleted

voca.ro/goTCAF00wJR

Weird

Now?

voca.ro/aCp5cgoBZzH

This is the ideal vagina. You may not like it, but this is what peak femininity looks like.

Attached: 1571856465512.png (1011x939, 1.16M)

No thanks

Uh huh

yeah, thanks for the answer!

Would you?

Attached: 3232.jpg (276x183, 6K)

Are girls competitive about the tightness of their vaginas?

Best sex experience?

Ew no

voca.ro/5OlkAMlfc3o

wtf are hooded eyes
all eyes are 'hooded'

Bet you're fun at parties...

Girls never finger each other?

I wonder if the lack of external labia (vulva) would mess with the microbiome of the vagina. I mean you'd probably be more susceptible to infections?

How about moisture? This picture is obviously oiled up, you would suffer from dry pussy.

And lack of clit? That helps with orgasm, which makes the whole area spasm, spasms assists spermy get girl preggers...

>Or you can?
nah, I'd rather fuck you!

how?

Means your ancestors are from the steps. I am white but a grandparent had Russian roots from steps. Those Gene's gave me hooded eyes and eyelashes that point sharply downward.

#1 real women take antibiotics 3 times a day so they don't get infected
#2 blood and pus provide all the moisture a real woman needs
#3 she has a clit right there you fucking shitlord

Should you be tied up, gagged and spanked?

Why do women love rape?

I've had many. Too hard to dig thru those memories right now

Do you like getting flirted with?

user just look them up. They're different kinds of eye shapes

Actually yea I've been told I am

Nope

They dont. They like dominance

You have a really sexy voice. Take that for whatever it's worth

Too bad she has a California accent.

Vch, you almost always have good points and things to say, but i think a lot of women do like actual rape stuff. i get what you mean when you say "they want to feel overpowered not gross by someone they don't like" but i think a lot of women/girls with severe self esteem issues do have a "real" rape fantasy. because they feel like they're not worth anything, so they only deserve sex from guys that they hate and what not.

voca.ro/iqw5gGwGAjK

so, what have you planned for today?

Ever jilled it to other women?

voca.ro/3sRZJv4C4WP

voca.ro/8Wlk7uqM9k3

Not a lot. Just a few crazy ones with serious issues.

VChan, why are you crazy?
also can you touch my tralala? my ding ding dong?

voca.ro/buVfhfEep9j

Have you ever cried watching a movie?

You mean masturbated? Nah

That wasnt me you replied to just so you know. But bo thank you lol

vchan, what makes somebody not attracted (like you) to "darkies" or people with darker skin?
like an indian apu, beaner, or nigger?

voca.ro/5yLgdsXXBmN

Glad you can pin point my accent lol

Smell.

voca.ro/em2wq8dhbiR

Do you have any kinks you'd tell no one except weird anons on the internets?

Are you a good cook?

Different Femanon - but the one kink I have that I have literally told no one is that I have always had a desire to be tied up and fucked by a stranger, that i literally had no idea who it was.

voca.ro/93aLsyeDE0K

voca.ro/flVoaTniL2a

Do you have thicc thighs? If yes, post pics.

I do. But I ain't posting those kinda pics

i asked about why you don't like darkies not what kind of movies you cried to

And I did....are you hitting the wrong link? Lol

This is one of those things that is just a fantasy right? Not something you'd actually want to happen in reality? This is OK, there's nothing weird about that. Everyone has weird fantasies that just stay in your head.

Ever done cocaine?

>voca.ro/93aLsyeDE0K

Your being this frank borders on exhibitionism. Which shouldn't be surprising since you're OPing these threads. Not something I dislike.

Yet another femnon appears to air sexual desires....
>I want a man to fully and completely submit to me. Just once.
>Very public sex.
>Autoerotic asphyxion (hand only...I'm acutely aware of danger with rope or belt.)
>Play with speculum.
A couple off top of head.

voca.ro/acTpp0QVjQL

voca.ro/cJSJnWFY1WQ

Tell me about a spanking you received, preferably as an adult. Be detailed and specific.

95% fantasy... A couple of times I have gotten high and done some light BDSM and it has flashed in my mind.... if it happened right then, I don't think I would stop it(due to extreme horniness).

You sound like you're struggling to breathe and sound sick and gross stop talking

Im pregnant dumbass lol

>voca.ro/cJSJnWFY1WQ

Oh, so generally you just don't have a filter. Ok. Good for you.

You want to fully dominate a guy. And enjoy getting a little asphyxiation. Very switchy of you.

voca.ro/lIhYXZoTg6D

I've been dating my gf for the past few months but she keeps talking to her ex when we are together. I try not to worry and am ok with it but I don't know how to tell her to stop.

voca.ro/4UGkRRdTxrF

Bump

My gf and I have been living together for almost 4 years. It is Valentines' Day and I had flowers and a stuffed animal sent to her work by surprise. She came home and ignored me for the whole evening, as always. She says that she is distant because "I don't trust her" and she says she "doesn't want to feel guilty about wanting to take care of things she has to do in the other room". I come out and she is petting her nigger cat every time. She would rather masturbate in the bathroom than have sex with me. She ridicules me for being sexually frustrated, and we have sex at most- once a week. She complains about her "privacy". I told her I am fed up with being lied to and strung along. She tells me it is all "my imagination". I gave up everything to be with her. What do I do?

Are you retarded? Dump her. All communication with exes is forbidden.

Leave. She has already checked out.

Agreed

Vocaroo?

Just make sure to move as much of your money and belongings where she can't reach them before you take yourself out of her picture. She doesn't want you but everyone wants money.

voca.ro/8x44iTGi6tw

How often do you fart personally?

>voca.ro/8x44iTGi6tw
Thank you.

voca.ro/dgdQtwHgbRv

Get a life, OP. These threads are old.

What do you think of the BDSM community?

voca.ro/8EpPIxoztAP

Weird and pretty cringey for the most part

When did you realize you were Asian?

>voca.ro/flVoaTniL2a

Whats your opinion on Sous Vide cooking.

how far along are you now?

I'm not? Lol

voca.ro/km76uifCrkk

If you were about to be killed in a mass execution, would you wanna be the first or last to be killed?

imgur.com/QDLduqI

voca.ro/5f4ahtnwEgw

voca.ro/4sXFqYCPGDo

Bump

How often are the guys you've fucked have a big dick (8 inches+)

What’s your biggest frustration with men when you’re trying to fuck?

Also are you doing dick rates?

Does sitting on motorbikes stimulate a clit?

When giving birth, I heard the Finnish grip is the best way to save your ladies perineum /Sweden

voca.ro/9tpj6rYOT5U

How often do you go on /fa/?

voca.ro/gkVNpIMNC2c

I dont even know what that is

See above lol
I literally have never gone there and dont even know what that board is about and I've been here since 04 lol

cool! so you're about halfway there. sorry to hear about the minor complications, but it's good you're getting regular checkups making sure everything is in order.

are you planning on giving birth the traditional way or getting a c section?

also, checked.

Does being bald matter?

Also best way to lock this down?

voca.ro/bNJVsuDWv6w

Bald is gross

Why bother getting pregnant when there's plenty of kids who could be adopted and loved just the same?

Do you actually have something useful to offer or is this the usual hogwash thread?

voca.ro/8fpWDuib0tL

voca.ro/1lyTpllv6qY

Not as long as you accept it, own it and shave. Some guys pull it off better than others, but there is nothing worse than a guy in denial refusing to let go rocking the monk hairdo..

You didn’t exactly answer the question.

i feel like it would be like choosing between the plague or cholera. getting teared up or cut open, but you obviously put a lot of thought into it and know your body best. pretty cool hearing these updates from you now and again and following your journey. thanks the answers!

on a sidenote tho, due to your condition, you said you've had vaginal tears before. that sounds insanely painful! on a scale of 1-10, how bad?

I did. I said I plan to give birth naturally. Literally what else was I supposed to say?

▲▲

I was asking about how to lock this girl down

Attached: 5D5618C6-B29E-4C08-94E6-1C8FF0C0316F.jpg (640x1177, 472K)

>can't even understand the word "useful"

You probably truly believe making these threads sharing your ramblings of an opinion is valuable service or helpful, and not just you getting attention to polish your ego and compensating your low or non existing self-worth.

That cognitive dissonance be so strong, watch you deflecting that shit right back to me.

Poor little thing has to come to the trashiest place on the internet to "be seen."

No lol it’s not like a dick and it hangs out like crazy, it just feel like being in a bus or other transports, some girls are more sensitive and are known to get off by sitting on a washing machine or massage chairs, personally never got off with outside vibrations lol

voca.ro/5NQ0oSQ0Txb

You cant. Dont be inconsiderate. Her father's going thru shit

If my crush just broke up with her ex, how long before she ‘emotionally recovers’ from it? I told her that I liked her before I found out about the breakup (which was a few days ago).

TL;DR: Do I have a chance with her?

But I wannnnnnaaaaa

Dont be pushy user and it really just depends on the girl and the length of the relationship they had but if you play your cards right and wait a few weeks you should go for it!

How is pregnant sex?

Have you ever met someone when you were in a relationship who you hit if off really well with? Did you consider that you would maybe end up with them later in life?

Shut up you fucking simp

voca.ro/77O12KvyiyC

Ohhhh Anna the attention whore did her homework,ate her tendies and is now shit posting on the chan!

Its vchan

You're so strange

What's the best way to make my gf a proud cock tease

I communicated it and she seems hesitant as not sure she wants to hurt me but I love know guys want her but cant have her

What would be best way to make her mind rest easy even if I already said??

Femanon input appreciated

Attached: attention.png (355x277, 136K)

voca.ro/5CfeN9CUwDl

Do femanons get butt hair?

Attached: 764F744F-4C54-46EA-8A0B-3181345DCCB4.jpg (802x491, 182K)

Of course we do. Probably not as bad as you guys do though

Would you be in a relationship if the dick wasn't good

Depends. If he isnt that great of a person then probably not

Why are women such bitches when it comes to prenups? You didn't earn a penny of it, what makes you think you're entitled to a penny of it. Your body is the one on a timer, not mine. Your SMV drops as you age, mine's the one that goes up as I age.

If i ever become straight again, just remind me:
I aim a bit more down the vagina to stick it in?

What if the dick was good but had mental problems

Do you fart infront of your husband?

Then of course I wouldnt stick around

Literally all the time

>Literally all the time
True love that

imgur.com/Ij42lEi

Bump