Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty...

Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty, so they will look like the sex they want to be when they are adults instead of looking like freaks.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 2017-01-cover.ngsversion.1492098144976.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2763, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/QDLduqI
youtube.com/watch?v=KGYEr4bTxCo
youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what? I've become fine with it. Let the children ruin their lives, they'll figure it out the hard way and maybe even eliminate themselves.

Maybe for some it'll work out fine and it really is what they needed in life. For most, it won't really be.

But again, they'll take care of themselves.

I mean. you make a fair point.

>You know what? I've become fine with it. Let the children ruin their lives, they'll figure it out the hard way and maybe even eliminate themselves.

Maybe for some it'll work out fine and it really is what they needed in life. For most, it won't really be.

But again, they'll take care of themselves.

Attached: 15754624872.png (988x1059, 168K)

natural selection

It'll be fine if they end up happy with their decision. Some change their minds with age. I don't know enough about this topic to have any kind of evidence or whatever. On the face of it though I am a bit iffy to the idea of giving a child the choice to permanently alter themselves irreversibly in any kind of context, they're children.

It's not my place to prevent people from making terrible choices. When these children grow up marginalized maybe they can serve as an example to future families not to raise your children as freaks.

I mean for the last several thousand year's we've commited their eternity to one thing or another by indoctrinating them into it from practically 0. So why not? This is far more of a choice by comparison.

Soy time

This is a genuinely difficult issue and anyone who simplifies it is an idiot.

On one hand, it makes sense that growing up is a confusing time and most kids feel awkward and out-of-place in society, so it seems a poor time to let them make choices that will permanently alter their life as adults.

On the other hand, studies are showing that harm is being done to kids forced to grow up in a role they aren't comfortable with, that doesn't represent how they feel about themselves.

I think you just have to take a back seat and say, well, there are professionals who hopefully can tell the difference between a passing phase and a legitimate condition, so let's leave it in the hands of them and their parents to do the right thing. And if the parents don't do the right thing, well, there are plenty of other kids who are being fucked up by their parents in many other ways so it's not like this is somehow unusual.

fucking ill degenerates, they should be genocided, luckily half of them do it themselves

Attached: 1578443158004.jpg (600x849, 369K)

Gender-dysphoria is a mental illness

they are fucking children, you know how they can't decide what toy to buy? that's the same thing with becoming a tranny, dick rippers like you shouldn't be on this planet

A common ingredient in testosterone increasing and performence enhancing drugs lol.

I dont really care as long as I get to fuck passable sissy butt

Okay. We'd be better off as a society if they just committed 41% instead of crying for more hormones and attention.

just do anything,I don't even care anymore.
In the end natural selection will take its course so fuck it

What the-!??

Common sense??
On MY beloved Cred Forums???!

Attached: 1580317139349-b.jpg (400x301, 23K)

>On one hand, it makes sense that growing up is a confusing time and most kids feel awkward and out-of-place in society, so it seems a poor time to let them make choices that will permanently alter their life as adults.

It's worth pointing out that declining to make a choice before or early in puberty is itself a choice that will permanently alter their lives as adults.

>I think you just have to take a back seat and say, well, there are professionals who hopefully can tell the difference between a passing phase and a legitimate condition,

Pretty much this. It is a genuinely difficult issue, and this seems to be the most sensible take.

Children cannot make this kind of decision. That's it. They haven't even started puberty yet and you think they can make a conscious choice about gender and hormonal therapy?
So of course no they shouldn't.
They should be treated for gender-dysphoria and that's it.
If they want to do it after they are 18 yo, sure go ahead.
And I don't give a fuck if you look a little more like a freak since you did it "too late".

Even if 1% of the children who made the transition regret it, that's enough to say that we shouldn't give a fuck about a few trans crying about how they do not look "that gender" enough

Think about it this way. If a boy was born with girl like brain by accident, why not change the body to female while you can. Rather than trying to do the harder thing of brainwashing the brain.

>And I don't give a fuck if you look a little more like a freak since you did it "too late".
Well of course *you* don't give a fuck. You have no stake in it.

I just want to see them beaten up and forgotten by the same society that convinced them it was okay to be a little faggot.

kinda wished america joined the central powers in ww1

Sure, but what is better?

Having a teenager regretting having his dick cut off, or a trans regretting that he doesn't have enough boobs and a deeper voice?

Everyone has a stake in it with these degenerate faggots demanding all the fucking attention. Get these pieces of shit out of the media. It's embarrassing for the entire country to be associated with these freaks.

They’ll always look like freaks

Transexual children should be pozzed before puberty, so they get AIDS and can find Jesus and repent their sins before they become adults.

Prove me wrong.

The LGBTQ Community's Issues are White Issues. Pay attention the next time you see someone talking about LGBTQ issues. Chances are they'll be White.

Attached: 1581538891113.jpg (720x470, 33K)

it makes very little sense to think that a child would be mature enough to make such a big decision as changing sex yet not be able to consent to having sex, i say you really can't push for the former without including the later.

also, that surgery will be seen as barbaric as lobotomy one day or another, given how it still just is a mascarade and can go really wrong, really fast.

Why is it that any other kind of delusion or mental illness is prescribed treatment (medication or therapy, or both) but when a man says they fell like a woman, or vice-versa, it isn't?

No ones is advocating for telling the schizophrenics that the voices they hear are real.

I want to worship Lactatia's feet.

Attached: lactatia.jpg (640x360, 57K)

>The LGBTQ Community's Issues are White Issues. Pay attention the next time you see someone talking about LGBTQ issues. Chances are they'll be White.
Funny, I saw this tweet about two minutes ago.

Attached: oh_really_anon.png (1216x1476, 935K)

>The LGBTQ Community's Issues are (((White))) Issues.

We already knew about that genius.

I kinda want to throw him into a lake with cement shoes.

Why the fuck would anyone think that having elective surgery to change what you are works out better for children than learning to have the strength and self confidence to accept what they are and be fine with it?

*Ellen DeGeneres

Exactly this.

When I was a kid I wanted glasses because I thought it would make me look smart. I lied to my parents and told them that I couldn't see the chalkboard at school and was getting headaches. They booked me an appointment with an optometrist and I lied there too, ultimately ending up with a pair of glasses.

When I got to school I got bullied for wearing them and on top of that I was actually getting headaches now due to the wrong prescription so I stopped wearing them.

Imagine if this had been gender reassignment surgery?

That girl (boy) is so fucking hot

that wont stop them from looking like freaks u potato.

Holy fuck... I did the same thing. I didn't get bullied for it at all, but they were extremely uncomfortable to wear when you don't really need them.

>*Ellen DeGeneres
Her name wasn't misspelled in the tweet, so what's your point?

She's White. You dumb faggot that can't even tag the write post.

yes it will. their boobs will be bigger and their body shape more feminine looking

Great point.. I'm saving this.

Attached: 1512449067373.jpg (400x382, 32K)

LMAO... No. You will never pass.

They ain't developed enough to make that kind of decision, and it's often not even their choice. The parents see them act like the opposite gender once and they go ahead and make a huge decision solely because of that.

>write
can't even write write right. Right? Rite, wright, write, right, wrong.

It doesn't matter how you perceive them. God will still cringe when he looks at these abominations.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

Attached: DlJ8QczXcAI9FFw.jpg (992x937, 70K)

ok retard, I'm a guy that fucks trannies

if you read books sometimes you would know that earlier transition means their tits have a chance to grow above a B cup

You should take a look at the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft. Find out what Books were really being burned in 1933. Then think about the people who brought this decadence to the United States.

Attached: 82506782_10219429267096326_4598168523691261952_n.jpg (720x404, 28K)

>muh jewish sandnigger skydaddy
ok retard maybe stop believing in fairy tales for adults and think for yourself

No, you're what we call a faggot.

Attached: 1573604843634.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

They will never learn

Attached: 933.jpg (905x673, 202K)

read a book nigger

my family has been reading national geographics for decades until that edition came out. I doubt that they saved it.

For the posters who say I don't care let them ruin their lives you forget that its more than just their lives. Do you really want a situation where your 6 year old son mentions he wishes he was a girl (because the teacher lets the girls go on the swings first) and suddenly you have teachers and counselors all barraging him about questions about transitioning and child services taking him away because you told them your son isn't a faggot? Those who push deviancy don't just want to be deviant in private, they want to inflict it on everyone else as well.

I am okay with more Kim Petra's in the world

Attached: kim-petras-3.jpg (1800x2552, 1.21M)

You’re a homosexual and 99% of them will never pass

Awww... Did some one cry... maybe shit and cum in their pants?

imgur.com/QDLduqI

Yes me and my family all canceled our subscriptions years ago. Yet another example of what happens when a ((women)) gets in charge.

Agreed. No one is saying either that a sickly underweight anorexic should be granted monthly liposuction

they don't have to pass they just have to have nice titties

It's called stop sending your children to public school to be indoctrinated by social marxists. Who do you think taught these idiots in College? Most colleges and universities have had a social marxist professor problem for more then ten years now. People should have done something about this cancer years and years ago.

imgur.com/QDLduqI

a biology one?

But then when all traps grow up they will have smell pp. This kills the bonner.

Attached: pewds.0.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Smoll pp

Children cant even choose what clothes they want to wear

Remember Jncos jeans?

Letting your child choose their gender is like letting them make you buy them a pair of Jncos.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2020-02-14_160126_img.buzzfeed.com.png (568x807, 323K)

If they are too young to understand and have sex with an adult they are to young to choose a sex

You can't perform gender reassignment on a child. There isn't enough to work with.
That Disney channel tranny couldn't get it done because she took hormones from too young an age which caused perma-babydick.
Stop being retarded.

This king knows.

>This

Oh... so that's why all the pedos are so gung ho about getting kids on these hormones at such a young age.

Pewd's knows what's up

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

Yeah and kids should be allowed to have sex with adults before puberty. They are both life altering events with typically negative results that children are manipulated into by adults, so if you are fine with one you should be fine with the other.

There are also literal "puberty blockers" to keep that femness up stop the body creating it's natural hormones.
Gives the term growth hacking a whole new meaning.

The whims of a child come and go with the wind. A child is not mature enough to grasp what they are doing by taking hormone treatments or getting surgery, mutilating their genitals. Dressing out of gender roles is one thing and I genuinely don't care if that were to become normal, however, a parent subjecting their child to something of that magnitude is child abuse. Reinforcing these beliefs is also bad because children look to adults for guidance and if you were to reinforce a whim such as "I'm a girl" or "I'm a boy" before they could ever possibly understand the topic, then they think they are doing the "correct" thing but only that. There is no level of higher thought involved just that the authority figure approves. Just let them fucking cross dress but don't start fucking ruining their body with shit you don't understand that the doctor who wants to make money says is okay.

>They are both life altering events
transitioning is undoubtedly harmful and leads to a 40% suicide rate. sex with adults on the other hand is rarely harmful to children.

Listen's too my boy felix. It's not's what's the traps wantz it's about whats the menz wantz. Skwisgaar doesn't want traps with baby penis, no! skwisgaar wants big pp.

Attached: 1581527696440m.jpg (1024x578, 37K)

They should keep their penises because that's the only reason men want to have sex with them in the first place.

Sure go for it, i'm too busy smoking weed and fapping to really care.

sure thing pedobear.

Stop using big boy words you are only about 40% sure what they mean, please.

A whole generation of Gary Colemans.

Shut up, Commie.

Agreed, children should transition at an early age. Whenever a child speaks up about their true gender it's the parents job to help them transition. I'm claire btw.

Attached: EPagC_1W4AAP7_G.jpg (1152x2048, 372K)

adults make the world and then tell kids not to live in it and then condemn them when they get confused..
youtube.com/watch?v=KGYEr4bTxCo

Again, Stop using big boy words not sure what they mean. Please.

it's cool as long as they dress as cute kitties

Attached: cutecaturday-2.png (524x754, 476K)

>giving a fuck about what other people do

Attached: 15871844_949986258469208_2564117518278253148_n.jpg (480x473, 17K)

Unfortunately many people don't have an option. Depending on location you need to be making $50-80k to survive on single income and that's living sparse.

This one turned out fine with those hormones early.

Attached: Corey Mason 11.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

What an adorable tiny pp

I care about the well being of society. This includes mental health

you're just some neckbeard neet loser faggot. society barely knows you exist.

What name did your parents give you?

I really don't care if society gives 2 shit's about me. That's not the point. I still want everyone too succeed and be healthy, morally sound.

I can't tell if you're just retarded or liberal democrat.

People always have options. Always.

And you'll never pass. Now go find your safe space, faggot.

Transexual children should be deprogrammed and raised by the state while their children are thrown in prison for child abuse

Bro, most cis women are ugly as fuck too.

Dude, you're a faggot. Your opinion on women means zilch.

honestly I’m all for it. More holes for me to stick my dick into.

Attached: 2BD4BA41-7DA4-4BB9-8570-05842881A1DA.jpg (750x990, 819K)

We get it. You're a pedo.

>honestly I’m all for it. More holes for me to stick my dick into.
this ^^^
enjoy my trans doll..

Attached: femboy-2.jpg (843x1500, 411K)

POINT OF ORDER

if children are capable of determining that they want to CHANGE their sex, then certainly they are capable of determining that they want to ENGAGE in sex ...

... but the last i heard, they're not mature enough to determine they'd like to have sex.

it's gonna be tough for dwayne wade's son a 6'4 athletic "girl"

society doesn't care what you want, retard.

Attached: mm3bqpMsEV1qz4rgp.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Wtf is this lgbt bs clogging up the board
If a child cant decide what gender they are they sure as hell don't decide what they inject their body with

Attached: confused.jpg (650x650, 44K)

this.
/thread.

Attached: 4033927.jpg (1800x1268, 219K)

Holy shit stop posting this faggot already.

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

It even looks a little too late for OPs pic related.

>children should start hormones
You mean the same people we convince that Santa, the Easter bunny, and other fictional characters exist? Wonder why they wouldnt be vocal about being against it. I suppose it's an easy way to cull a group of people by targeting their offspring since the adults are so spineless and gullible they'll conform to anything anyone tells them. Personally I think you should fuck right off and leave kids alone since they're already stupid as fuck. Especially since the entire situation is bleeding into the lives of normal people. But hey, inspire another Hitler if that's what you want.

We might have, if Germany hadn’t promised the Southwest to Mexico in exchange for Mexican help.
Or if they hadn’t torpedoed the Lusitania.
Or if they hadn’t rolled through Belgium and The Netherlands.

Attached: 97D8FC91-3123-4455-BDE3-EFFB7A566CEB.jpg (800x1013, 157K)

Attached: AT.jpg (595x390, 104K)

based

The reason we outlawed having sex with children is because they're brains haven't finished developing and they don't have the capacity to consent to it. Children don't have the capacity to understand or consent to life altering treatment and surgery at 12 that they will be permanently stuck with for the next 60-70 years. It could be argued that they shouldn't be allowed to do it until their mid 20s because that's when your brain finally finishes developing. But if we do that we can't send 18 year olds to war and die for some bull shit reason so that's out.

Attached: Who could be behind this post.gif (120x160, 826)

No. This is the last bastion before legalized pedophilia.

Fuck no.

Go die.

>we outlawed having sex with children because of some philosophical bullshit
I'll never understand this

I would only allow this if they had a tattoo on their forehead that says faggot

Putting a child on hormone blockers makes them essentially sterile which would, with any luck, remove any genetic component of transgenderism from the gene pool.

Children should be allowed to make decision on WHAT sex they want to be and WHO they want to HAVE sex with. Its their RIGHT! (free candy van coming)

I would also kind of support this if they do the genital surgery immediately so that they become sterile. If they change their minds about being trans they will have to live with their stupid decision for the rest of their life. Hopefully they will kill themselves

No, they should all die in a fire. Prove me wrong.

Sad genetic defects are doomed to failure...

most trans DO kill themselves. Its a great money maker, surgery at outrageous prices, cash up front, then provide anti-depressants. Guaranteed cash flow. Isupport your rights, gimme your $ and FOAD.

Really? You want more man faced terrible creatures

The FBI will be arriving at your location soon. Have a nice day.

>Transexual children should start hormonal treatment and sex reassignment surgery before puberty, so they will look like the sex they want to be when they are adults instead of looking like freaks
But that would be false advertising.
They are freaks.

Do it in the womb.

>I would only allow this if they had a tattoo on their forehead that says faggot
so tattooing kids is ok, you really are a massive fucking tard

You are disgusting user.
I hope soon that you will be mercilessly killed by islam in a muslim jihad mass culling of infedels.

Attached: a4e41eb09c7e7ffbbda883251fc5e8d415785989r1-696-534v2_00.jpg (512x392, 39K)

>(((professionals)))

None of my business

Attached: 493e83eb10ab7717dff7b12370cbf4a5f3e02225a4b4aa92ea8a5bf94bbd65c4.jpg (643x470, 38K)

No jewnigger

Fucking this

could you document us on said feet?

if we are going to let them cut off their cocks and let them think its ok then a tattoo is the least of their worries you niggerfaggot

>january 2017
anyone have an update on this faggot 3 years later? did he kill himself?

Same, let them be social outcasts and need “safe spaces” everywhere they go. They world is gonna be cruel and if hey believe they’re ready for it... we’ll everything will sort it ourself out right?

lol, you mad shit eater..yeah you mad nigga lol

Attached: TRIGGERED.gif (300x300, 241K)

>surgery at 12
That doesn't happen.
Kids who know they are trans and who have supportive parents and who have sympathetic psychiatrists (this is already a fraction of a minority, mind you) can take puberty blockers, which, when stopped, allow normal puberty to progress.
If they decide they want to undergo opposite-sex puberty, they can try to get HRT at 16, which requires a psychiatrist to give them a referral to an endocrinologist and parental consent. But starting at 16 is difficult for many, gatekeeping often prevents this until 18.
Getting any surgery before 18 is basically impossible, at least here in the US.
Reality is much less sensational than the media likes to make it sound

Minors don't get SRS (unless you're intersex, in which case your parents can make that choice for you before you can even speak), and to get HRT you have to go through a long process to prevent this exact thing. Psychiatrists and psychologists are good at sniffing out those doing it for attention and those whose parents put them up to it.
Don't believe everything you read on this board.

and would these children be able to undersatand that they wont actually have the wokring bodies of the "sex" they feel?
and by that i MEAN they will be FUCKING INFERTILE!

That's because you're a degenerate faggot.

Whats wrong with spotify?

yes, they can understand this
knowing i will never be able to get pregnant makes me dysphoric
but i'd still rather be an infertile woman than a father

teach kids that it’s okay to be a feminine boy (or masculine girl for that matter) instead of spending tens of thousands of dollars to look somewhat like the opposite sex while still not being able to bear children, breastfeed, menstruate, or have any straight male be attracted to you knowing your past.
i’m a feminine man, long hair, wear feminine clothes etc., grew up playing with my little ponies and telling my friends i was a “tom girl” and my god if my parents drugged me and trans-ed me before i was even able to consent to sex i’d fucking kill them and myself.

kys faggot, feminist men are not men
either be a MAN or jump in front of a bus, no sissy shit

Butthurt bc ya boy lost. Now getting upset on the interwebs. Go do something with your pathetic life.

i’m not a feminist, and men act however the fuck they want. i do just that

>the sex they want to be
>before puberty,
Transgenderism is a Jewish psyop for (((doctors))) to make money, and to spread more gayness and sterilize the population. Hitler tried to prevent it.

Attached: Trans - Who Is Behind It.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

trans shit =/= gay shit. i just like fucking guys and that’s my personal business, i don’t force people to change their definition of words and make them address me with special pronouns like trannies do. don’t conflate the two.

>trans shit =/= gay shit
trans shit = mentally ill gay shit.

okay maybe

Don't buy into trans propaganda.
Fight against it.

Attached: Trans - Desmond - Mental Health Issues.jpg (640x960, 51K)

Transgenderism is population control and enriches the Jews.

Attached: Trans - Nazi - Berlin.jpg (920x1200, 207K)

Friends don't let friends believe transgenderism is legitimate.

Attached: Trans - Regret Frodo.jpg (648x648, 56K)

Natural selection

Attached: Trans - Son I Am Dissappoint.jpg (1484x1776, 457K)

Attached: Trans - Patients By Year.png (850x616, 47K)

Attached: Trans - Transball.jpg (732x814, 77K)

Attached: Trans - Drag Queen Flashing Storytime.png (878x1301, 1.51M)

Attached: Peak Trans Sports.jpg (960x912, 75K)

Attached: Trans Family Coincidence.jpg (630x960, 70K)

Attached: Trans - Transgender Search Term Trending.png (1197x605, 28K)

>Germany promised the southwest to Mexico

Why the fuck would they put their chips on fucking Mexico of all places?

>filenames
jfc how much time do you put into this

X or Y. That is all there is and can't be changed by today's medicine. Proven wrong.

Kinda hard to fix your pic on paint

Attached: Clair-e 2.0.png (518x1050, 929K)

Collecting propaganda is a hobby of mine.

I'm going to say something, and I know you aren't going to believe it, because trying to explain spirituality to a hylic is like talking to a rock, but I'll do it anyway. Hell does exist. It is a true, physical place that souls and material egos are sent to. You will be sent there, freak. You will be tortured, beaten, discarded and forgotten for all of eternity. May god give you a slow and painful death, Il Ilaha Illah Allah

sir this is a mcdonald’s drive thru

Keklicious

I mean, blacks are a minority sooo.

JUDEN!

im taking a shit right this second can you believe it?

kids don't know wtf they want lmao i thought i was gender fluid and wanted too go on t in 6th fucking grade and I'm grateful i didn't because i would have regretted it. kids can't really make sound decisions for themselves. but natural selection would take care of them

Men are met. Women are women. It doesn't matter how much your a really REALLY want it to not be true, you're stuck with what you're born with. It doesn't matter how good your lady costume is or how badly you mutilate your junk. If you were born a dude, you're a dude.

> I think you just have to take a back seat and say, well, there are professionals who hopefully can tell the difference between a passing phase and a legitimate condition
How to spot a fuckin zoomer because if you were older than 20 you'd remember the ADD/ADHD """"""""""""""""Epidemic"""""""""""""""""""""""""" That had every other kid in the nation on fucking Ritalin because they wanted to play outside.

Doctors and Psychologists are fucking Capitalists. They make more money when they sell you drugs. They're going to sell you drugs whether you actually need the fucking things or not.

you didn't know it then, but you were stupid and you are fucking stupid now.

I'm back. Dumping the rest.

Attached: Jews JQ - Israel Pharmaceuticals Trans Fraud.jpg (2004x1316, 592K)

Attached: LGBT - Johns Hopkins No Evidence For Gay or Trans.png (1308x1084, 926K)

Worse than that. Doctors of all types can be just flat out scammers. How many doctors are arrested every year for insurance/Medicare fraud? It's not enough to be a doctor for these people to be doctors. If those people would do that, they world say anything to get that sweet trans money

There is a cure.

Attached: Trans Gender Dysphoria Medication Pimozide.png (1007x585, 162K)

Shitty bait thread

Don't entertain pro-trans propaganda. Denounce it when you see it.

Attached: Trans Book 2.jpg (900x1198, 603K)

The culture war is more insidious than you imagine. There is a war on our future.

Attached: Trans Propaganda Pronouns Kids.jpg (2048x2048, 430K)

This thread made me realize that zoomers are the Sodom and gamorrah generation

i'm not going to read what you're posting, but is it the jews? or something related. cause if so borrrrriiinnnggg

People don't need pills. People need purpose. Pills are what got them into this mess. Purple ones to make the pain go away. Green ones to Feel Good. Red one to sleep and blue ones to wake up.
Stop fucking taking pills. Find a career. Be the best at something. Find purpose.

Faggot.

>Find a career
If you're so psychotic, you want to chop your dick off and invert it into a mutilated meat-based fleshlight, you can't will your way into a normal life like that. Some people need pills.

No, just no. Why? Cause, unlike you, we are logical fucking people. There you go proved you wrong, to the gas chamber now

Attached: the gas chamber for you.jpg (474x474, 37K)

I agree. I hate being a guy, but I can't stand the thought of being one of those ugly trannies that are obviously men you see a lot. I only realized I wanted this basically right when it was too late, when I was broad-shouldered and masculine and had too much hair all over and even facial hair pretty early. I live as a regular dude today, but I hate it. And if I wanted to have a feminine frame I'd have to lose weight anyways.

>i'd have to lose weight
so basically ur fat as shit. thats what ur post is about,. absolute dumpster with an ass like a washing machine. You're practically pure gluten, fucking tub of lard with rolls like the ocean.

They should get help.
Whether you think trans/LGBTQ etc is or isn't ok, humans are animals, we're supposed to be Male or Female, procreate etc., if you're born with a physical and/or mental condition that makes you think otherwise then that's shit and I genuinely feel sorry for people struggling with it.
The problem is that because of a lot of attention seeking, band wagon jumping, emotionally retarded assholes, the attention isn't on trying to fix the main issue, it's on letting them "live their truth" etc.
Putting kids on HRT is fucking retarded and dangerous and the people pushing it are, from what I've seen, not doing it in the best interests of the child.
Don't you think it's really strange that 99% of the parents of these kids are either LGBT themselves and/or massive supporters of "the movement"?
Raising "theybies" or not using "suggestive or damaging pronouns (fuck off)" around their kids so they can "make their own choice"?
Kids are easily led, their brains are like sponges soaking in all the info they can, if their parents are shoving this stuff down their throats all the time, of course they're going to believe it and live round it and normalize it, until they then "transition" themselves, which their parents are happy to support...
TL;DR - The whole thing is just the worst.

Why do i have to prove you wrong when you are already wrong. Stupid bastard.

actually bothered to read this fucking garbage post, let me set you straight because i don't know how you remember to breathe.
you confuse gender and sex, most docs proscribe hormone blockers and kids see psychiatrists before hrt. literally all who do transition end up perfectly fine. also you think that all trans people have gender dysphoria.
then you think parents are making the kids trans without providing evidence.

TL:DR - i don't know how you are a functioning adult

Because guys that are attractively feminine aren't really skinny and also people who aren't happy with their weight are always 300 pounds, and it's impossible to just be a bit chubby?

Attached: IMG_20200214_195142.jpg (2592x1944, 1.38M)

HAHAHAAHAA. i got to you so much you had to take a picture. you fucking stupid fat shit. fucking SEETHE in your blubbery shitty skin you heart attack waiting to happen.

Well Canada was part of the British Empire, i guess it was more of a "well its this or nothing" kinda thing. Mind you there was still alot of Revolutionary fighting in Mexico at that time Zapata and Poncho Villa were still alive so even if Mexico agreed to the idea they would have to put up with the rebels

zapatistas still alive, gringo

I was talking about the man himself amigo. Marcos runs the show now

Attached: subcomandante Marcos.jpg (183x275, 9K)

come mierda, tu eres un hijo de puta y tus padres puedo comen mi dick

Except it’s been proven that if you start it before puberty you are permanently stuck with a prepubescent penis, and it doesn’t provide enough meat to make a proper fuckhole.

Plus kids before puberty don’t know who they like or who they want to be

Plus plus it’s a mental illness.

Fuck it just let em all become traps and chain them to public bathrooms

Kinda is tho. Because we'll all have to start using their dumb pronouns. It's already illegal in some places to not address them by whatever they chose to identify as....

No amount of blockers can hide that man face tho.

Gender dysphoria is a horrible condition and I agree that treatment should be received if the person realises they are dysphoric.

However, do you realise how rare this infliction is? This condition is supposed to be really fckin rare, yet here you are making a post on Cred Forums and contributing to the normalization of it. Makes you wonder who could be behind it. No, I don't need more indoctrination that being non-conforming means that you need to take hormones and sterilise yourself for life early on. Sane people recognize they need help and live their lives. People like you try to push this as some sort of "social" movement, this is pure shill, this condition is extremely rare, stop trying to make people think they have it, THEY WILL KNOW IF THEY HAVE GENDER IDENTITY DISORDER. We don't need more jew propaganda on this board.

Detransition rates skyrocket in mid-teens, they fall down significantly if the person is over 20.
You are right, we need to stop letting KIDS and YOUNG people decide something this major and important to their life. (would you trust a kid to manage Amazon for a week? how about trusting them to choose to permanently alter their body chemistry, and with a chance that they might not be sure of it in the end?). Cases where young people actually have dysphoria and end up happier in the end are RARE. I mean, statistics are overflowing with reports of young people coming to doctors for hormones and stuff, yet less than 1% of the population have this condition. It's propaganda: a de-population tactic? I don't understand the point of it all.

Sexuality and identity should be private matters.

Every year I’m going to identify as a Pregnant Lady so I can get paid maternity leave for 3 months every year. If my employer doesn’t like it... I’ll sue them for discrimination.

Disney owns
Natgeo now.