Valentines day. How do I convince my asian gf to let me fuck her asshole tonight...

Valentines day. How do I convince my asian gf to let me fuck her asshole tonight. She loves getting fingered in the ass but never actually tried dick.

pic related - its her

Attached: IMG_0372.jpg (1125x1455, 1M)

CHING CHONG HER BING BONG

Eat that hole until she begs for it

Mmmm nice Asian ass

Post moar ass

Where’s she from

Need to start with a bit of pressure from finger, then insertion (thumb), gradually working to that ass, though ideally this is over a period of sexual encounters. Don't just shove it in.

You can also just ask, depending on the relationship you all have

she likes being fingered in the butt....esp while being fucked. i usually use my thumb, sometimes two fingers

I usually just ask for it. But if she likes a finger you are halfway there. Just use lots of lube on your dick and make her back up into you in a doggy position works best for me and my girl that way once it's in she can go at her pace. But once it's all the way in I take over and go at my pace. Good luck user

Attached: Screen Shot .png (882x1134, 982K)

I second this motion

I would add to that, either doggy or spooning is usually preferred when you piitb on girls

doggy seems tough actually...the butthole is a bit too exposed

for a girl with a wide ass it seems like she has a much smaller than average asshole. do girls assholes vary in sizes like their vaginas? or am i just imagining things

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 12.jpg (2544x1436, 827K)

Hot. Moar, and where’s she from

if you have to ask, you don't deserve it

more of her ass. also. she has a tiny butthole

Agreed just want her in a position where she can do the movement till shes comfortable

put a little meth I her ass, she'll be begging for anal.

hypothetically would coke also work?

is this true?

yes.
yes.

muff

dumbass you never ask a woman for anal, you just do it right.

doggystyle and finger in there. tell her you like that. two fingers in there. at some point make her really horny, fuck her hard and then just insert that dick.

most women like it the right way.

that's how you get a poopy dick

Maybe dont ask to do it tonight? Valentines day is more for the women anyway so just bring that shit up on your birthday or something

Lube and alcohol