Shadow government/ deep state bread

Shadow government/ deep state bread

Where is your proof /b?
What are you noticing about this world that others arent

Are you awake? or an sheep?

Attached: food control.jpg (683x384, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every time I notice a glitch in the system I always bring attention to it by refer to it as the matrix messing up again.

Ever since I started doing this, very weird things started happening, glitches everywhere.

I would give you examples but I don't want the Matrix AI to learn what the glitches are and patch them before I can fully take advantage.

I'm starting to think I'm the only one with this power because people look at me stupid when I bring glitches to their attention.

I choose the red pill

last two numbers are the same. Yet another glitch!

That is actual schizophrenia

why would you assume that you need to express your thoughts about the glitches for them to notice?

Attached: 333.jpg (622x437, 33K)

Let me guess, you are one of the Mandela-effect faggots as well?

Jesus, what a stupid thread.
Bumping with stupid tits.

Attached: huge.jpg (400x492, 30K)

All a shadow government is is one that doesn't have full transparency, which is all of them on earth with any power. The real power resides in the non-elected.

I find it funny you take an opposite opinion to my facts about the matrix just as the last two numbers on your post are mine reversed,

/checkmate

GLITCH

Wake up

Didn't answer the question though

Very likely outcome. there was a 1/100 chance

I do only as God wills it. You, Judas, are just a mere yang to my yin.

as you can see, we both got dubs.

Glitch!

lmfao... and you are religion-tard as well? If god is so good and powerful, why would he let the "shadow state" exist?

>I would give you examples but I don't want the Matrix AI to learn what the glitches are and patch them before I can fully take advantage.
We already know everything about you.

Attached: matrix-agent-smith.jpg (650x433, 27K)

Because Israel are in power and they are God's chosen people. How else do you explain their wealth and power despite making up such a small percent of the population?

This. You think they haven't invaded your mind yet?

Ah, child. I see you have not yet understood the teachings of our blessed text. Good and Evil, Heaven and Hell, these are concepts lesser life forms create to satiate their desire for reciprocity as they don't want their weak minds and bodies to fall behind the wolf-pack of our local communities, family, firends, etc.

So the shadow government is blessed by god. Why are you complaining then

I'm willing to make a deal

It's obviously controlled by the rich...

Well if you could check user ID's, which you can't, you'd see I wasn't that poster. No wonder the goyim are so lost.

In March 2017, John McCain accused Rand Paul of working for Putin on the senate floor. In July, he was diagnosed with brain cancer.

Some people are beyond saving. Their minds are too hard-wired to open up and see, for real

People prefer the comfortable lie. It's why they're so easy to control.

Do you know the secret to control ?

Keep people poor and stupid. Shitty education system, control the media, tons of conflicting information that no one can keep straight so they give up, give them cheap and poor quality food, then watch the profits roll in.

This is not a Hollywood film, this is the reality. There won't be any deal. We dictate the conditions. You will follow them, or else...

Attached: 377d06745597733b1a389a68ae653035_XL.jpg (750x562, 189K)

I have worked at the bohemian grove. Those people do some weird shit

Attached: 0_nEEy5wLCxUydhPFX.jpg (750x562, 121K)

Ok. What do I call you anyway? I see your serial code is 001, does that mean you're the original?

Attached: 707e695d7fc112b369d6e03be8cc2b28.png (683x895, 455K)

I told you that this isn't a Hollywood film. There is no "original". A copy of some data block is exactly the same as the source of this data block. You want to understand your glitches, then you should learn. You won't learn from a film.

Attached: 100055.jpg (2000x1125, 558K)

such as?

Attached: playboy mansion.jpg (703x569, 140K)

Ok Mr Matrix, what are the glitches trying to tell me?

I want to learn more, I want to understand

A whole lot of gay prostitutes for starters.

Notice anything weird about the moon lately?

>I want to learn more, I want to understand
Then learn how a computer works outside of Hollywood. Start your 1000 miles journey with the first step.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer

Attached: agentsmith_head.jpg (1600x1200, 692K)

What happened?

For a couple of days it was way out of position. It was way off from where it should have been. Now it's back to normal.