Cred Forums what poison will work on cats...

Cred Forums what poison will work on cats? There are 2 cats that keep coming into my house and I'm not going to keep my windows closed all the time on the count of these fuckers, will rat poison mixed with food work?

I'll post results when I do it

Attached: download (11).jpg (226x223, 6K)

Call the local animal shelter and explain the situation. They will help. Don't just kill them.

These are cats obviously have owners I stay in a security conplex

Lead poisoning is quick and clean.
Get an air rifle.

Ask the owners to do something about it, otherwise contact the body corporate of the building. Please just be an adult about it instead of killing someones pets.

That can work, dont have money for an air rifle atm

Just leave a bowl of anti-freeze. That'll do.

Thats not an option

>2 cats that keep coming into my house and I'm not going to keep my windows closed
Do you not have screens in your windows in whatever shithole you live in?

The best poison for cats is when you guzzle whatever shit is under your sink. Then you won't have a problem with those cats any more.

The fuck do I need screens for faggot this isn't 'murca

Thanx for the advice, go test it out and lemme know how that works out cunt

To keep wandering cats out of your apartment obviously

Quit being a cheap asshole and buy screens for your window. Now QQ and GTFO. Also, this is the only pussy you'll ever get your whole life. So you better take advantage of it.

Attached: pooh.jpg (844x1036, 158K)

I remember when Cred Forums fucked a shithead over for abusing cats just saying

Its valentines and I just fucked my girlfirend, so fuckoff I'm here to get info on killing cats not relationship advice from a faggot

Kek

Fucking buy screens. If you can't afford actual screens use chicken wire. Retard

Poison sounds like way less effort

Oh yeah I forgot this place turned into a trap repository for fucking faggots

The fuck I wanna go through all that effort for?

Make sue you get rid of all traces of poison from your house once it's done.

That’s a fucking ghetto solution to deal with somebody else’s pet.
Fuck I hate cats, they’re always fighting in my garden and I don’t even own one.
Try hosing it down in your shower, I bet you never see it again.

Too keep shit out of your place, you fucking halfbrain. Screens keep shit out. Bugs, pests, cats. I wish I had a way to screen your third world retarded ass.

Problem is catching the fuckers, I hate cats as well they are fucking shit pets

Pepper around the area you dontwant them to go. No need to kill them

>Hurrr hur dur install screens on Windows to keep out animals

Did I ask advice on home renovation or lethal poison for cats?
Fuck off twat

Sarin and VX are guaranteed to kill any cat

Carb / brake cleaner works good on bugs and small mammals. Anti-Freeze works great on small mammals. A crushed lightbulb (really fine) works AMAZING in small mammals. These are al permanent solutions to a problem not temporary. Go get raped by a muslim you cuck.

Cant get that where I am unfortunately, have to settle for basic shit

Go suck on your trap bf dick

Thanx for the fine glass tip tho never thought of that

doubt you have to balls to gut a live cat with a glass shard

You realize this is Cred Forums right? Caterday, post cats, cute cat memes, etc., etc. You're waving a red cape at Cred Forums right now. Just realize that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of basement dwelling autistic dweebs who've just declared war on you and everything you stand for. You'll shortly be doxxed, your door flooded with pizza deliveries and unflattering pictures of you sent to all your friends, co workers and family. All for a couple of cats. Glad you're happy. It was nice knowing you.

How much of a newfag are you? Fuck off

Your response confirms you're the newfag.

back to plebbit you go

I fucking hate dogs all they do is bark and try to attack people I wish ever dog was executed. Cats are ok though

This is OP signing off... You people have turned into soft faggot trap worshiping pussies

Thanx for nothing

Except the fine glass guy, good idea m8

Soak or boil hot dogs in antifreeze.

Ok newfag.

I came here to reply with the same thing. Leave a bowl of anti-freeze in a safe place, so kids or other pets cant reach it. But this is the last option. Try first to reach their owners, then If you cant find them, then call animal shelter/warden whatever. Also i suggest that you install mosquito mesh on your windows, If you keep them open a lot. Keeps pests birds rodents and other fuckers away. Godspeed user.

Attached: 0708d4a8be92e04282da1ceff66a4392.gif (400x496, 607K)

Shits gonna keep coming in, birds, mice, squirrels, trash pandas, niggers, whatever immigrant is currently raping your mother. Fuck I don't care about the cats, rape em to death, chop em up and make fucking soup, whatever. Just stop being a lazy piece of shit and screen your windows.

I fucking bet anything there are no cats coming in and you're trying to get your ex back or some shit.

Hurr durr I think I'm better than people because I've been on this pathetic basement dwellers haven website for longer than other people. Eat shit assclown

I'm not sure if OP is a europoor or a macaco yet, have you figured it out?

Pepper spray those fuckers.

Most antifreeze has bitterness additive in it now.

OMG, this is genious. Is there any vids of pepper spraying cats?

or you could also learn to not be a cunt. that would work too, you dumb cunt