Do you wipe BEFORE you flush, or after you fucking puke word vomit in a bad attempt to be Italian?

Do you wipe BEFORE you flush, or after you fucking puke word vomit in a bad attempt to be Italian?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 16K)

"We can SEE you!"

I study my feces before wiping and flushing. Once I've determined that my excrement is satisfactory I wipe my anus. Then I flush the toilet.

...and yet for being this verbose you don't know that the language you speak is "English."

how about you shut the fuck up. OK?

How about not?

yeah OK bud how about YEAH. because you clearly can't understand my shit so you're clearly an idiot.

OMG "HOW ABOUT YEAH" I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED NOW

YOU SHOULD BE YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT I WILL FUCKING ANNIHILATE YOUR PATHETIC ASS

lol "annihilate" my "pathetic-ass." I will literally wipe the pavement with your fucking face until you're a literal smear of red with some bone fragments.

sure bud sure ok.. i could wipe the floor with you i mean it would be a god damn atrocity

lol "annihilate" "atrocity" the difference is I'm not fucking lying, bud.

i never lie i'm like fucking george fucking washington you complete simpleton

lol some guy calling me a "simpleton" is going to "annihilate" my "pathetic-ass." This keeps getting richer and richer.

Attached: AD3A8F34-D79A-406F-A94F-D76529D6CD9E.jpg (500x400, 30K)

give me a fuckin address

Lol if this wasn't Cred Forums I actually would.

Oh ok I get it now. Lol.

oh ok so you're a little scared bitch then. makes sense you fucking queer.

HAHAHA HE CALLED ME A "QUEER" LMFAOOO

What a pair of dipshits.

yep i figured i win go fuck yourself

Blood contains fats

HAHAHA HE THINKS HE WON LMFAOOO

"Hey, hey, you're a QUEER!" LMFAOOO

LMFAO

Imagine arguing over Cred Forums

Attached: 72943F79-92E3-42BE-B344-B2671EDFF153.jpg (750x396, 233K)

Back in college, I used to order hot fudge sundaes at the local Betsy Ross Ice Cream Parlour (sic). Corporate standards required those to be assembled with the same flags as in your dog turds. This was, in my opinion, an annoying and supererogatory decoration, so I would instruct the servers to have mine made without the little flags.
The servers ignored my requests. So I escalated. "If it comes to me with those little flags, I will burn them" I told them. Once they didn't take me seriously, so I burned the little fuckers while eating the sundae.
Fast-forward a couple of years.
Get a job at the local newspaper. The publisher is talking about one of his favorite columns, "Police Blotter". Someone asks him to talk about the stranger items from that column.
"Well, there was an item not too long ago when the manager of the Betsy Ross called in a flag-burning." Tells the story. Looks over at me. "Why are you snickering, user?"

Attached: US treaty paper.jpg (500x500, 37K)

We must all have prizes.

Attached: wins the argument.jpg (480x360, 26K)

he did though, queer

It's Cred Forums you retards, you both lost and the rest of us have won