What is love please answer me

What is love please answer me

Attached: adelfhitler.jpg (249x150, 6K)

baby dont hurt me

Its all in your head, chemical reactions. Nothing more to it.

don't hurt me, no more.

Nigger.

Its a lost connection in a vivid scape

Love is when you walk into a room and you cum because you see your grandma

I actually got it all figured out but only reply to non-retards.

Attached: 1579576881934.png (443x455, 89K)

Show me the truth Senpai

Love is when you can fart freely.

Love is pissing with the door open.

a trap

FAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG

I probably will, but I have to ask first. You want the truth about what? What love is or how to feel love? If the latter, why do you think you can't feel love in the first place? Do you actually want to but find nobody responding or you can't actually initiate the feeling from within?

love is 2d

Wow are you Rick Sanchez from the hit TV show Rick and Morty? kys faggot.

Is it possible to have that 'first love feeling ' again? What if every relationship You've ever been into was destroyed by You, for example by jealousy- can You then tell if You've ever felt love or was it really just hidden but still almost animalistic sexual urge?

You think too highly of your first love. There was nothing special or extravagant about it, only that it was your first; that doesn't make it better. IDK about yours specifically but my experience shows that was the case. Experience stuff like this enough times and soon enough one time you will realize it wasn't all the fuss you made it out to be. It doesn't even have to end badly, just to be experienced by you.

>What if every relationship You've ever been into was destroyed by You, for example by jealousy- can You then tell if You've ever felt love or was it really just hidden but still almost animalistic sexual urge?
If you feel inadequate, do something to advance yourself higher. That has nothing to do with whether you feel love or not. You may feel love in a relationship like this that indeed surpasses the mere need to c00m but at the end of the day you put too much value in a person because you think they're one-of-a-kind. This tends not to be the case.

a bio chemical reaction that gets you to bond with another, in order to produce and nurture offspring.

Holy shit user, You made me feel better about all that stuff. Two more questions:
What is love worth when it's not accepted by the other person?
You said i probably expected/seen too much in those relationships. Does it mean love is less feeling & more... what You make it?

>What is love worth when it's not accepted by the other person?
It's a waste. You devote everything to make someone feel better, only for them to be indifferent to you if not hate you more. There is nothing for either of you to gain from this, plus it saps your own ego more than practically anything else. Nothing more liberating than to excise such people from your life. Note that the "not accepted by the other person" part might be expressed in different forms, e.g. somebody claiming to love you but their actions amount to you being their tool.

>Does it mean love is less feeling & more... what You make it?
Not necessarily. Love can be much more of a feeling than you could ever think you could experience, it's just that if the other person (or you) is shit then the whole thing doesn't equate to a positive result. You can however make love worth your time and effort if you are somebody who can achieve shit for themselves regardless of the support of people around you. Love for others comes from self-love. Not the childish "this is who I am and I won't change for anybody" attitude, but a sense of respect for yourself and your ego and what you made possible. You have to feel it to understand, you may convince yourself you're hot shit with words but actually being somebody who put effort into something collapses that illusion like a house of cards. Closing remarks are, if you don't have any outstandingly negative experiences with psychotropics, consider MDMA when out in a rave with people you can have fun with. Massive game-changer at the right dosage with minimal side effects, but doesn't last long. Helps you understand how deep from within love can come, how appreciative you can be of that feeling and who actually deserves to experience it from you. For all purposes, I don't actually recommend its usage or usage of any drug for that matter as an obvious disclaimer.

Retarded late blooming philosophist, so cute.

Where is that pic from?

Well. Once again-very interesting view of that aspect of life.
In the matter of fact i'm kind of incel, kek. Trying not to push too much, so 've been friendzoned and asked it gay multiple times xd.
I've tried weed so far. Made me paranoid af. Got me into "the most important & the worst of all" attitude. Felt like everybody was making practical jokes on me, cause i felt like there was something i couldn't see in reality. I'm afraid too touch any drugs again. And there's no company i feel comfortable with. I feel like i ruin atmosphere anyway i go. Making it related to post- it's hard to feel love. Sometimes

A subjective condition where in the happiness and well being of another is essential to your own

Understandable, not anybody can handle all substances the same. I for instance know peeps from my past who handle acid like pros, but others who freak the fuck out at small doses. Honestly sounds like you need some more life to live through if you get this insecure with people around you. Get a foothold in this bitch of an Earth, know what I'm saying. Do whatever, but succeed at it. You know only when you will.

It is something...

Brendan Fraser really aged badly.

Attached: 38F16F77-329C-439E-B2E3-98915428BD57.jpg (1636x1941, 1.38M)