How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Attached: 520.png (321x575, 231K)

yes

About as often as I have anything interesting about myself to tell you.

Not at all.

I've been very depressed and I've had overwhelming reverses, but the thought of killing myself just never occurs to me.

Even if I'm suffering I'm still alive

Often enough to know it will be my ultimate cause of death.

When I'm 65+ years old(assuming I've lived that long) and have lived a full life, I'd honestly rather die by my own hand than watch my body and mind decay further into old age.

Not gonna do no pussy shit like gun to head or necking, I'm gonna drop everything and go into the woods with nothing but a hatchet, rifle, and lighter. See how long I last before I die of exposure or get mauled by a bear. That way if I live than I will know that nature intended for me to live.

I like your picture, she's very pretty

I'd like to do her anally, so I could LITERALLY fuck the shit out of her

Every day. Then i remember there are people who still need me and others that need help. Then i put their needs before my own suicide

This.

Attached: killkik.jpg (720x400, 66K)

me and some friends joke about it often but after a while i slowly start thinking about it more and more

I'm 71 and far from ready to die

I often said that when I turn 75 I would take up smoking again, but I don't think I will.

Never. I love life and I'm not a sad pathetic faggot who's gonna cry cause they can't stand on their own two feet

Im quite the fuck up but I dont want suicide more like a daily thought about how to drop everything and dissappear to a place with no ties.

You're pretty fucking rad, dude. You've made it this far so you might as well just keep going. Living that long is a goal in these modern times, not because medicine is primitive (best it's ever been) but because everyone is an opinionated asshole and relationships are just insufferable. Look life in it's pussy ass eyeballs and tell it to do it's worst, user. Laugh at it when it's worst is just a graze.

Every single day. We had a death in the family and seeing how everyone was impacted is the only thing stopping me.

When i was younger i thought about it a lot, but now i just done care so much about anything that killing myself instantly sounds dumb. i'd rather drink myself to death lol

Daily. I flirt with the idea.. then I jerk off or something instead

every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millennia

What a faggot

Fucking kek. He wanted a "this" so bad.

>How often do you think about suicide?
Only when I see shitty threads like this one OP

more then I should

:(

used to think about not existing, but never really considered killing myself.

Its just the thought of, there's a knife right here, what if I killed myself

but not planning on doing it, now I'm kinda picking up in my life, so basically endure for a while and see how things go...

>never really considered killing myself.
>thought of, there's a knife right here, what if I killed myself

Kill yourself.

i hate my Life in school so mush and i want to die in hell

Attached: 2xww47.jpg (500x546, 57K)

It always stalks me, haunting me with my sons death
If you have children, tell them to be careful around traffic, you never know when a drunk moron decides to grab the wheel and take lives with them