Is an heroing as simple as inhaling 2-3 balloons of helium?

is an heroing as simple as inhaling 2-3 balloons of helium?

Attached: 1581090067593.jpg (960x470, 64K)

Try it and tell us if it worked

any med fags know the science to this?

Two words: simple asphyxiant. It replaces the oxygen and you still breathe it in, it doesn't really scare you and you go hypoxic then pass out and die if you keep breathing it

totally

so it is that easy , what if someone steps in ? is there a chance i survive and be a vegetable?

thnks user

Hydrogen works best.

You need a stable supply of helium to breathe in for a long time exclusively
and if someone walks in and pulls it off after you pass out but before you die you will probably become a vegetable depending how long you were out for

can that be easily purchased?

My friend took her life in a similar way, I don’t think it was helium though. Please talk to someone user, suicide leaves scars that never heal in the ones you love.

My limited understanding is the body's desire to breath is driven by a buildup of carbon dioxide which it seeks to expel. If it weren't for the reaction to carbon dioxide you could presumably just "not breath" yourself out cold. Of course at that point your brain would just autopilot and you'd begin breathing again.

Balloons of helium won't kill you. A tank and a mask such that you can continue to exhale carbon dioxide while not inhaling oxygen will. At some point lack of oxygen will put you out and even when the brain autopilots the mask strapped to your face ensures the only thing breathed in is more helium.

Absofuckinglutely. Somebody could find you unconscious, remove the mask returning your oxygen supply, and depending on how long you were out you might have irreversible brain damage. Maybe you're a prisoner in your own body, maybe your effectively gone and just a financial and emotional burden to your family.

please fuck off

so get a mask and make sure i wont be interrupted

no
its as simple as drowning in bath

when you pass out your body will automatically start breathing again faggot

ya a mask and a tank will do it

Or nut the fuck up.

implying i gaf im done no fucks given fuck off fgt

You aren't going to why

why not?