Cred Forumsros do you think i can still get laid with this body...

Cred Forumsros do you think i can still get laid with this body? I have a mic-key button because im too thin and my a open heart surgery scar, i have a big cock

Attached: IMG_20200216_121201.jpg (2110x2418, 1.53M)

I'd fuck you

Anyone can get laid if ya got $$ lol.

I'm sure you can. I know it's almost meme-tier to say, but it's a fact that confidence is key.

Whats the size ? It might look big because you re small.

Attached: IMG_20200216_122103.jpg (2565x2448, 1.59M)

I'm 1m85 and my cock is 17cm

Men loves skinny girls with big cocks, if you catch my drift..

Be the girl you’ve always known you are.

Op what does your face look like
If youre,cute I would fuck you
No beards though

is OP healthy enough for sexual activities?

I am but my stamina is almost non existant

You don't look that thin. I'm the same, 176 and 115lbs. Or do you suffer from any illness. Genuine interest, had to search what a mickey button is, thought it was a stoma at first

skinny w big cock always gets you laid

Attached: IMG_0246.jpg (480x320, 41K)

Forgot, similar dick and my face is in the upper third (based on what women and men say). Not drowning in pussy but some girls think I'm really hot. So yeah, harden your mind

post more of that perfect cock, take one from your point of view

your cock is pretty nice, just show it to random people on the street and they will fall to their knees

im 60kg, things finally look upwards and im slowly gaining weight, i'd probably lose weight if they remove it

Attached: IMG_20200216_125017.jpg (2179x2671, 907K)

thanks OP, you got a very nice cock and your body is nice, I'd suck you and fuck you for what it's worth but I'm a guy so yeah

im bi so it's okay lol

oh, then you will get laid for sure, I'm certain that there are plenty of guy that would be into you no matter if you're a top or a bottom, you shouldn't worry about it
also post more pics if you're feeling like showing off, I'm enjoying them

North Houston poster from earlier thread here.

link the earlier thread pls, I want to see

Attached: WIN_20200119_13_19_05_Pro.jpg (498x546, 37K)

Attached: WIN_20190908_00_35_22_Pro.jpg (697x720, 91K)

damn thats thicc

so hot, a beautiful ass and a beautiful cock, I don't see how you'd get any trouble getting laid for real

your cock makes my mouth water

I'd absolutely suck that. No way I'd let you stick it in my ass but yeah I'd gobble like a thanksgiving turkey.

Attached: IMG_20190306_171049.jpg (720x736, 119K)

Do you have marfan syndrome by any chance?

no

how old are you OP? and are you a virgin?

20 and yes

Attached: WIN_20200119_13_22_09_Pro.jpg (1263x625, 101K)

I don't see an issue other then your dick hurting girls who don't have sex to often haha

Kik and/or discord?

Also confidence is key I say this because I seriously lack the confidence and have alot of missed opportunities

It's alright man, some girls love the scar. I've got one of my own in the same place from open heart surgery when I was 6, and it's never caused problems for me. I've even got scars on my stomach from one of those button things you have

You're hot, I'd fuck you.

that's a shame, both your cock and your ass are very fuckable
your time will come OP, you're still young, but for now, I'm gonna jerk it to your pics

Highly unlikely that any nerd from Cred Forums will ever have sex

Best Pic! I would make you cum buckets down my throat. Let's see that butthole!

What u think

Attached: Screenshot_20200216_134540.jpg (897x1160, 218K)

that ass is so hot
would love to slap my balls against yours and pump you full of cum and then swallow your load when I'm done

7/10

Nice catch (even if wrong), his arms do look unusually long and the open heart surgery could have been a vessel repair. You a medfag?

Oh and to OP, you look good and have a giant cock you will be just fine. Sorry about your health issues, keep on fighting, glad you are gaining weight! Want to share your diagnosis?

Sexy cock. I am bi, have had 5 serious girlfriends, have never hooked up with a guy but... if you whipped that out in a private setting, I would swallow every drop.

I want it inside me

Thank you. Never had something with a guy too. But I think I would try it out

Christ man you cant just post a bun sandwich like that. It would take all day to eat out

Too bad I am not where you are right now, I'd be happy to give my mouth cherry to you.

the OHS was for an extra muscle which pushed away my esophagus which would make it hard to swallow food

Interesting. I am a medfag and have never heard of that kind of mass causing dysphagia, by extra muscle do you mean like a benign muscle tumor? What is the guild's name for the condition?

And yeah, you have a nice body and a giant cock, you will be awash in men and women when you get your health back and start approaching people confidently (assuming your face is ok, and I think you said it was upper-tier so yeah).