I have a bit of a special request Cred Forums

I have a bit of a special request Cred Forums

I'm looking for a story, caption, manga, anything where a mother and her son are sucking cock together. It's so rare and hard to find. Have any of you anons come across something like that?

Attached: 1378109370165.png (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/doujinshi/mama-no-kyokon-ga-sukisugite!-english-1025063.html
hitomi.la/manga/kawaii-shotakko-ga-yuuki-wo-dashite-futanari-senyou-sauna-ni-icchau!-english-1422422.html
hitomi.la/doujinshi/mama-tama-english-551359.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd also take the two of them getting fucked together. I read a story like that once years ago but I can't remember what it was called.

Guess Cred Forums can't deliver on this...

Why would you want to? You must be pretty retarded if you are turned on by such faggotry

Thanks for the free bump, idiot.

Here
https:// hitomi.la/manga/fuusen-club-haha-mamire-ch.-1-english-english-828904.html

Not bad. But they aren't doing it at the same time though.

bump for interest

Bump, someone pls send links

hitomi.la/doujinshi/mama-no-kyokon-ga-sukisugite!-english-1025063.html

bump, is there more?

hitomi.la/manga/kawaii-shotakko-ga-yuuki-wo-dashite-futanari-senyou-sauna-ni-icchau!-english-1422422.html

Nice, is there more?

you can search for Fuusen Club on hitomi.la

hitomi.la/doujinshi/mama-tama-english-551359.html

I love boys sucking futa cocks as much as the next guy but it's really not quite what I'm looking for.

Yeah, I know.
but it's pretty hard to find what you're looking for.

Tell me about it. I've been looking for many years and with the exception of the first pic, a story an user wrote for me years ago, and one I found on Hentai Foundary (Cammy's New Bully) I haven't been able to find anything.

you could comission it from me

Go on.

artist name?

Attached: 20191219_091012.jpg (1080x1152, 596K)

bump

Bump

Nothing? Anyone?